Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) (1591 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by Oladipos(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2018
I celebrate God's faithfulness in the light of this young man, who is nothing but the product of the Lord's grace. As you increase in age my lovely husband, you increase in wisdom and grace; you abound in every good work; you love God and serve Him more; you are favoured and preferred above your equals; you break new grounds and set glorious pace; you are blessed in your going and coming; the Lord is shield, your glory and the lifter up of your head in Jesus Name. Amen
Ewaoluwa and I says happy birthday daddy, many happy returns

#happybirthdayLove
#happybirthdayworldbestdaddy
#soarhigher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by bjayx: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2018
That's the real slayer

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2018
grin

Small motor Big Engine naaim the man be cool

Madame well done

God bless your family

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by ipobarethieves: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2018
cool AMEN
Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2018
Wow, such gestures are rare.

God bless their union

2 Likes

Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2018
Nice souls.
Bigger and happier them I pray.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by Nightmareo07: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2018
Hmm una try
Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2018
Amen: Man na man cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by PrincessB1(f): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2018
Wow!
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by EzendiEgo1: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2018

Nawo oh

God bless your marriage man

But wait oh some people self,Which kind off dressing and ugliness be this. You have a wife is her duty to be guiding you on what to put on not dressing like zombies.

That's why I like my Igbo handicap brothers.we got swag no matter what happens to us.

#GODFORGIVEMETHO

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by Cladez(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2018
If he treats her well why won't she be proud to love and show him to the world.

You are the real mvp

4 Likes

Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by itiswellandwell: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2018
Very nice!

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2018
Pretty wife, with perceived good character. You are blessed man.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by OneCorner: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dz one thick oo

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2018
GOD IS WONDERFUL!
Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by Uglymugg: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Nawo oh

But wait oh some people self,Which kind off dressing and ugliness be this. You have a wife is her duty to be guiding you on what to put on not dressing like zombies.

That's why I like my Igbo handicap brothers.we got swag no matter what happens to us.

#GODFORGIVEMETHO

You try too hard. You are not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by Zinny25(f): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Kudos to your madam.... U really try oooo

Let me just reserve my comment
Re: This Is Real Love: A Birthday Message From A Wife To Her Husband (photos) by Barzinime(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2018
And what is wrong with the dressing Mr Cristóbal Balenciaga?
Shoe & Belt combo or shades of color? undecided

EzendiEgo1:

Nawo oh

#GODFORGIVEMETHO

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Wicked I Hate You / Nairaland Guys And Careers / Freedom Of Speech And Expression. Know Your Rights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.