Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] (7109 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2018
My camera is cheap and I feel like having fun with some hate comments. Drop 'em. Took some photos 2 minutes ago and now I feel like kissing as long as the girl has brushed her mouth. I'm a good kiss and I love kissing. tongue

Modified: Picture removed.
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2018
To be Removed soon.
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2018
iLegendd:
My camera is cheap and I feel like having fun with some hate comments. Drop 'em. Took some photos 2 minutes ago and now I feel like kissing as long as the girl has brushed her mouth. I'm a good kiss and I love kissing. tongue

farano and rocktation I wonder why this troll has been given freehand to run amok on romance section?! Just look at the countless and meaningless threads he creates on a daily basis! If someone should say the mods are useless, you will rush to ban the person. Just look at this rubbish! angry take it or leave, the both of you killed romance section

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by SUPERPACK: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

farano and rocktation I wonder why this troll has been given freehand to run amok on romance section?! Just look at the countless and meaningless threads he creates on a daily basis! If someone should say the mods are useless, you will rush to ban the person. Just look at this rubbish! angry take it or leave, the both of you killed romance section
my brother am as shocked and angry like you, creating useless thread with misleading topic upandan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

Lol. Make sure you book a copy of Lasticle. My proofreader is going through the final stage. I can employ you to help out in proofreading our books if you can. I'm following Henry Ford's Assembly system. Do you have any tips to give us?

2 Likes

Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2018
SUPERPACK:
my brother am as shocked and angry like you, creating useless thread with misleading topic upandan.

I don't blame the troll, I blame the mods for giving space for this kind of rubbish! Seun pls take note

6 Likes

Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2018
I think I like Farano small, but I may break her heart. I don't want my little Farano to cry. tongue
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2018
Goatgoat:
That guy is so old yet dûmb. His attention seeking is really sickening
Lol.
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

I don't blame the troll, I blame the mods for giving space for this kind if rubbish! Seun pls take note
Hmm
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by SUPERPACK: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

I don't blame the troll, I blame the mods for giving space for this kind if rubbish! Seun pls take note
he owns all the monickers below.
WooTalks ( f ), ESCOFi (f ),
TheDAVIDOFuckG (f ), ChatDicted(f ),
Lasticle ( f ), Erecticle (f ),
FemaleSextape (f ), GreatLegLover(f ),
LadiesFirst ( f ), iLastGame ( f ),
HumorCode (f ), NaughtyTiger ( f ),
MrFriendzone (f ),
and the mods are saying nothing, no wonder we have 3million members on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2018
Co-authors have gathered. cheesy cheesy It's working...
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2018
SUPERPACK:
MrFriendzone (f ),
and the mods are saying nothing, no wonder we have 3million members on nairaland.
Those are our books. You can buy anyone you can afford. On Twitter, books have their pages. It's not a crime. Here is our online shop. www.shop.wetclef.com

What Seun is against is scamming, and not promoting your legit business with your promotional gimmicks.

Learn, Son. Every mumu thread has a purpose, unlike you. Use your head. Be wise.

3 Likes

Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2018
SUPERPACK:
MrFriendzone (f ),

seriously?! shocked

4 Likes

Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by SUPERPACK: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

seriously?! shocked
iLegendd:
Those are our books. You can buy anyone you can afford. On Twitter, books have their pages. It's not a crime.
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2018
You guys should not forget that our book Lasticle will be launched on August.

Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

...the mods are useless...
So, the mods are useless? Lalasticlacla have you seen this?
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:
It's against the law to repost someone's pix without permission. Kindly delete it. Thank you.
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2018
iLegendd:
It's against the law to repost someone's pix without permission. Kindly delete it. Thank you.
Whose pic are you talking about?
I only screenshot a meme someone postedtongue
Did I visit your profile to dig out your pics?
No!
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2018
SUPERPACK:
MrFriendzone (f ),

Now this statement killed me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by Lordbooster(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Goatgoat:
before d Agbaya takes it down, let's help him spread it
una wicked o lol NL savage land lol...make una no forget to check out ma signature for 18+ naija content
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
iLegendd:
So, the mods are useless? Lalasticlacla have you seen this?

seen what?! A statement you edited! you must be out of your mind!

4 Likes

Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:
Whose pic are you talking about?
I only screenshot a meme someone postedtongue
Did I visit your profile to dig out your pics?
No!
cheesy cheesy cheesy The meme got me. You're funny.
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
iLegendd:

is it that ugly looking lips you want to use to kiss . men you need to go and wash ur sense with acid
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by blingxx(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
jobless youth
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

seen what?! A statement you edited! you must be out of your mind!
I removed the irrelevant ones and left the core of your message.
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

is it that ugly looking lips you want to use to kiss . men you need to go and wash ur sense with acid
cheesy
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
blingxx:
jobless youth
We are voting Buhari out. Get your PVC.
Re: KISSING: I Studied Kissing Engineering. See Proof. To Be Deleted Soon. [PICTURE] by chrisbaxtian(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
iLegendd:
I removed the irrelevant ones and left the core of your message.

raasclat! angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone / Is This Girl Ugly? PICS / What Will You Do If You Saw Her Alone In Your Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.