Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos (39657 Views)

Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) / Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) / Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2018
A Nigerian has been left stranded in Kenya after travelling to the east African country to visit his girlfriend. The man identified as Abdbdulhakim who revealed that he is married, visited his Kenyan girlfriend in Mombasa before he was allegedly drugged and his belongings stolen.

Abdbdulhakim whose family is based in Dublin, Ireland, said he visited the country on Friday, July 13, and checked into Paroma Guest House in Bamburi where he stayed for nine days before the robbery incident.

While narrating his ordeal to journalists, he claimed CCTV footage from the hotel revealed he was robbed by female guests who had also checked into the guest house after him.

Below is what he said during the interview with journalists.

"I am in Kenya on tour to see my girlfriend Rose Aridi, I came to Mombasa on July 13, 2018, and checked into a hotel called Paroma Guest house around Bamburi," narrated the distraught tourist. "After 9 days I was robed by another guest in that hotel, two ladies, to my surprise CCTV footage revealed that this lady actually robbed me and my friends".

"The woman was banging until another female guest came to open, and this female guest had been at the guest house even before the others checked in. Before the lady opened my door the manager had also arrived."

"They told me they could not compensate me, I have been stranded here I need to talk to my family, my wife and kids live in Dublin, I have no access to them, I can not call them... this is national degrading by Kenya"..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/married-nigerian-man-robbed-in-kenya-while-visiting-girlfriend.html

Watch Video HERE.

4 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by Tyche(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2018
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by Ytea(f): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2018
Seeing his confidence, he thinks he has every right to av a girlfriend/girlfriends. It's Abdulhakim sha, he can marry 4. Op keep us updated, I'll like to know how he'll get back to Dublin.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by dyadeleye(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2018
Came to visit his Kenyan girlfriend?
But wife and kids are in Ireland?
Why dem no kidnap you join You man-hoe

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Useless men

16 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by uboma(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
lols.

He got served right

9 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by cosmatika(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Aboki will always be aboki. So after living in Dublin, he didn't see white neat chics to fvck, he had to enter plane to Mobasa to eat a smelly kpekus. He deserves wat he got kiss

4 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by Olalan(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Consequence of not being faithful

13 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lol, na d tin wey dey sweet dey kill!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by Lagosbynature: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
Na him wife head catch am, or it was a setup by the lover

9 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by Bossontop(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
undecided
Na ur geh-friend set u up na........jus go find am colet ur belongings

28 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by keepingmum: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wandering blokos got robbed.....wifey should do thanksgiving

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by obojememe: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
lol...one of d several reasons i dislike away matches...
buh guy u went all d way to kenya just to dig a hole

4 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by izuch(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wehdone oga

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by kennisman(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kenya pussy finish u, stay dere.

3 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by Unik3030: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
I watched this video on Facebook few days ago,laugh nearly burst my brain.u get wife abroad n u travel that far to bleep.when gonzo full every where for naija

3 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by Loveworld12: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hausa always treasure ladies island

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by Pavore9: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
He should come down to Nairobi to see if the Nigerian high commission go send am, yeye dey small! He should better call his family through any of those apps.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by lexy2014: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian has been left stranded in Kenya after travelling to the east African country to visit his girlfriend. The man identified as Abdbdulhakim who revealed that he is married, visited his Kenyan girlfriend in Mombasa before he was allegedly drugged and his belongings stolen.

Abdbdulhakim whose family is based in Dublin, Ireland, said he visited the country on Friday, July 13, and checked into Paroma Guest House in Bamburi where he stayed for nine days before the robbery incident.

While narrating his ordeal to journalists, he claimed CCTV footage from the hotel revealed he was robbed by female guests who had also checked into the guest house after him.

"I am in Kenya on tour to see my girlfriend Rose Aridi, I came to Mombasa on July 13, 2018, and checked into a hotel called Paroma Guest house around Bamburi," narrated the distraught tourist. "After 9 days I was robed by another guest in that hotel, two ladies, to my surprise CCTV footage revealed that this lady actually robbed me and my friends".

"The woman was banging until another female guest came to open, and this female guest had been at the guest house even before the others checked in. Before the lady opened my door the manager had also arrived."

"They told me they could not compensate me, I have been stranded here I need to talk to my family, my wife and kids live in Dublin, I have no access to them, I can not call them... this is national degrading by Kenya"..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/married-nigerian-man-robbed-in-kenya-while-visiting-girlfriend.html

Watch Video HERE.
I don't even.understand d guy's story

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by Diso60090(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
dyadeleye:
Came to visit his Kenyan girlfriend?
But wife and kids are in Ireland?
Why dem no kidnap you join You man-hoe

Bros you harsh ooh

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by dyadeleye(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Diso60090:

Bros you harsh ooh

bros but na true talk nah

he even get liver to complain

5 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by Originalsly: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wow!...I'm shocked!...I can't believe such a thing can happen..... that a married man on an away match telling on himself. Unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by Alexona(m): 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Amakavula:
Useless men
men ke?

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by Bantino(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hilarious!!!

Originalsly:
Wow!...I'm shocked!...I can't believe such a thing can happen..... that a married man on an away match telling on himself. Unbelievable!
Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by poseidon12: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ytea:
Seeing his confidence, he thinks he has every right to av a girlfriend/girlfriends. It's Abdulhakim sha, he can marry 4. Op keep us updated, I'll like to know how he'll get back to Dublin.

Exactly. The fool feels entitled. No surprise there. He is a Nigerian Muslim after all.

5 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by Rhea(f): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

Watch Video HERE.

Pu.ss.y strong no be small. Aboki fly transatlantic to go sample ochanja.
Chayiii! cheesy grin
Re: Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:16am On Jul 30, 2018
Amakavula:
Useless men
Nope ,say useless man

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Criminalising Nigerians - Ghanaian Tells Fellow Ghanaians / 75-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping & Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Anambra / 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.