Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Need Your Wisdom To Crack These Questions - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Need Your Wisdom To Crack These Questions (704 Views)

Erhon TV Funny 9ja Twitter Savages To Crack You Up (send "ADD" To 08089682718)) / Warri Proverbs That Can Make You To Crack Your Ribs / I Need Your Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Wisdom To Crack These Questions by massinola(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2018
I need your wisdom
Here are 3 questions,

Q1 : A Father offered a gift to his Daughter and told her.........
i. If you feel hungry, you may eat it.
ii. If you feel thirsty, you may drink it.
iii. If you feel cold, you may burn it.
So, what is that gift d father presented to his daughter ?

Your Ans :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q2 : There is an item / object which .........
i. If it is dry, it weighs 2 kgs.
ii. If it is wet, it weighs 1 kg.
iii. If it is burned, it weighs 3 kgs.

Your Ans :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q3 : What is it that comes :
i. Once in a year.
ii. Twice in a month.
iii. Four times in a week.
iv. Six times in a day.

Your Ans :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time limit : 1day from now.

This riddle is crazy.
Have been cracking my brain since morning
Re: I Need Your Wisdom To Crack These Questions by massinola(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2018
Lalasticlala help move to the promise land to help a brother please
Re: I Need Your Wisdom To Crack These Questions by Angelparadise: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Very simply to crack , but first what's the prize for cracking it ?
Re: I Need Your Wisdom To Crack These Questions by massinola(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Angelparadise:
Very simply to crack , but first what's the prize for cracking it ?
The price is that you have shared your knowledge with others. Isn't that price enough?
Re: I Need Your Wisdom To Crack These Questions by darkid1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
Q1 should be coconut

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Wisdom To Crack These Questions by restore8(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Q1 coconut

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All The Statements We Hated To Hear In Secondary School / Noida Call Girl Service / See What They Say! Guys Joke Time Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.