Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation (6208 Views)

Cost Of Building One Story House Of Two Bedrooms Flat / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by Lily4eva: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please I need help seriously. I want to build one bedroom flats two storey building on a strong soil at ABA. I asked a builder to give me estimate of the foundation and he sent me a bill of 3.8 million just for foundation. Pls is it real.

Please can someone help me with a reasonable cost
I will really appreciate it

Thanks

Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by fendorf(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Contact us for your granite
Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by Zdoh(m): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lily4eva:
Please I need help seriously. I want to build one bedroom flats two storey building on a strong soil at ABA. I asked a builder to give me estimate of the foundation and he sent me a bill of 3.8 million just for foundation. Pls is it real. Thanks
Extortion of the highest order dont fall for it o

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by prettyjo(f): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
too costly
Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by Rubbiish(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Zdoh:
Extortion of the highest order dont fall for it o
Lol...Don't be too quick to conclude sir.
Yes d quotation is a little high, but looking at it so far, the amount to execute it will likely fall in dat range. this is a duplex with a complete foundation & not a bungalow. Have u built one recently?
cc prettyjo
Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by Rubbiish(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lily4eva:
Please I need help seriously. I want to build one bedroom flats two storey building on a strong soil at ABA. I asked a builder to give me estimate of the foundation and he sent me a bill of 3.8 million just for foundation. Pls is it real.

Thanks
But what does he says he needs the 80 12mm rods for?
Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by mrsteel: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lily4eva:

Thanks
Do u have the structural drawings?
Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by Zdoh(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
Rubbiish:

Lol...Don't be too quick to conclude sir.
Yes d quotation is a little high, but looking at it so far, the amount to execute it will likely fall in dat range. this is a duplex with a complete foundation & not a bungalow. Have u built one recently?
cc prettyjo
Its just one room @Rubbissh......haba!!!!!
Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by Lily4eva: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
mrsteel:

Do u have the structural drawings?

Yes I have a structural design. This is for the foundation

Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by Lily4eva: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Rubbiish:

I didn't ask since I know nothing about it
Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by Rubbiish(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lily4eva:

I didn't ask since I know nothing about it
I will advise u get another quote from another engineer, even if it means to pay a little for it as motivation, i think it is worth it. As this one u have here is kind of high.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by robert334: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
My brother, I will kindly advice you to consult another engineer that can minimize the quotation for you.
Cus I can see from that structural plan , the columns shouldn't up to that, since you said its a strong soil.
Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lily4eva:

Thanks

I can help you with your estimates,i am a quantity surveyor.
Send me the plan
contact me on 09056082348(call & whatsapp)
Raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by Lily4eva: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
raymondFirstborn:

I can help you with your estimates,i am a quantity surveyor.
Send me the plan
contact me on 09056082348(call & whatsapp)
Raymondfubara@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by Bimpsyyyyy: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
robert334:
My brother, I will kindly advice you to consult another engineer that can minimize the quotation for you.
Cus I can see from that structural plan , the columns shouldn't up to that, since you said its a strong soil.
Send me the drawings, i will give you an estimate. Whatsapp me on 09069193297

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building One Bedroom Flats Foundation by doctorgold(m): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Rubbiish:
12mm should be for baskets but obviously, reinforcements are overbloated.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale: ibeshe, Ikorodu 6 Bedrooms Bungalow for #10m / Land @ Isheri North Gra, Near Channels TV Office, Isheri/opic, Lagos for #16m / Festac Building Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.