Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' (43446 Views)

Adediwura Blarkgold 3-Month Vs 40-Year-Old: My Own Version Of Small Girl Big God / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry / I’m A Small Girl With A Big God - Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by Griezwoman: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
For Nollywood actress and producer, Ify Adibeli, life has been a roller-coaster ride of triumphs upon triumphs.
Since hitting the screen at age 16 as Oge Okoye’s daughter in the film “Sound of War” there has been no stopping her as she has featured in many films and have produced almost ten films of her own.

Ify, who would turn 22 by september 2018, is living the life many of her peers only dream of and she’s savouring every moment, wallowing in the glitz and glamour that comes with it. But what she probably hasn’t bargained for is that life doesn’t offer anything without a price tag. This, seems to be what she’s finding out the hard way and is certainly ruffling her feathers.

“I don’t care if people call me a bitch. It’s just another word for feminist and I say it with pride,” she wrote on her Instagram page on Monday, clearly letting loose sweltering emotion confounding her mind.
When Potpourri reached her, it was clear there was indeed smoke behind her fire and she explained as best as she could.

“Nobody has really pissed me off. I’m just fed up with people who think nonsense of you just because your lifestyle has changed. They see every girl that is doing well in life and on Instagram as a runs girl. Just because of how classy you look, they tag you ‘small girl, big God’, which is what they call runs girls now. When they call you ‘small girl with big God’, they are actually calling you a runs girl. It makes me laugh each time I see that comment on people’s posts, she explained with a note of displeasure in her voice.

“The word ‘ bitch ’ means a whole lot of different things and it depends on who calls you that. My own definition of bitch has different meanings. It is not the way others see it. Like I said on the post, to me, it is another word for ‘feminism’. I hate it when people call me ‘small girl, big God’ . How can you ascribe such a dirty thing to God? It is not right. I’m working very hard for my money, they should allow me to enjoy it”, she added.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More.below:

https://zenithnaija.com/small-girl-big-god-is-another-name-for-runs-girls-i-prefer-being-called-a-bitch-nollywood-actress/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by cicc2010(f): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
Odiegwu

14 Likes

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by prettyjo(f): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
wetin concern us undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by dacanv(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
This bitch doesnt know that a bitch is a dog

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by SenorFax(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
It's still the same meaning ma, both of them are still dogs, female dogs

17 Likes

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by neolboy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
you mean am older than this bitch

1 Like

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by Chapelbeatz(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
Taaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaawaaaaayyyy from here.oya we should call you big gal small god na??

1 Like

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by youngberry001(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
She most be fool undecided

gaddam bitch!!

1 Like

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by jamael(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
The word ‘ bitch ’ means a whole lot of different things and it depends on who calls you that. My own definition of bitch has different meanings. It is not the way others see it. Like I said on the post, to me, it is another word for ‘feminism’. I hate it when people call me ‘small girl, big God’ . How can you ascribe such a dirty thing to God? It is not right. I’m working very hard for my money, they should allow me to enjoy it”

So you have your own definition. What happened to Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary?

Abegi. Who is fooling who?
[img]https://media1./images/34e454b09a79f7825c06e0102171ab7a/tenor.gif?itemid=9410251[/img]

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by Qsscruz(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Small girl with a big God.. Go and hug transformer..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by Oceannaagent: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Heard you.

Use this opportunity to check my profile
Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
youngberry001:
She most be fool undecided

gaddam bitch!!
Delete this before you are disgraced again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by blingxx(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
bitch grin
Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
See how some dementia people turned this lovely and good term ( small girl with A BIG GOD ) to something negative.

Paranoid people everywhere!

We will always remain a small girl with A BIG GOD everyday, anyday, anytime!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
When God remembers someone....Big God
Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by tolexy007(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
thunder fire u
Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by Butoneday2(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
"Bitch", Asha.wo, Akwunakwuna, modafucvker
Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by Premiumwriter: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bitch ke

You're an olosho grin

1 Like

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by Samirana360(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
bitch plus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by wayne4loan: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Back in the early 90s, the phrase "small girl with big God" used to be a compliment but today bitches tag it as an insult angry
Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by enemmo(f): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Walking out of this thread like...

10 Likes

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by Oreofepeters: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
small girl but nice yansh.

pouring my andrenaline liquid inside that Yansh wouldn't be a bad idea
Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by jbreezy: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Small bitch, big dog

1 Like

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by 912(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
This make up of a thing is somehow. All of her pictures don't look like the same person. One the nose is flat the other the nose is pointed. Another one her face is dark the next it's light. One her face is stretched the other it is oblong. How does her boyfriend know she is the same person when her face keeps changing?

13 Likes

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by Emmafe(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Confused soul

Visit my signature for high Samsung phones
Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Don't mind all this yeye Nigerian men. To them, all successful women, even their own mothers are Olosho.

Only country so far, where the men tag all successful women as Olosho. Just goes to show the type of men we breed in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner / Bella Shmurda Rejects Mohbad’s Portrait Gifted To Him / "Human Beings Are Dangerous"- Adesua Etomi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.