Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Raped By 8 Men (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Raped By 8 Men (photos) (1275 Views)

8 Men Chase 4 Cows To Death In Osun State, Land In Court / Salah Cow Refuses To Die, Attacks Two Men (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Raped By 8 Men (photos) by Giftedhand92: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
The police in India have booked eight men in a village in Haryana’s Mewat district for raping a goat on Wednesday night.
The seven-year-old goat was pregnant and died a day after the assault. The goat owner (pictured) filed a police complaint on Thursday. Police said the accused are locals and alleged history-sheeters.
Three of them were beaten up by villagers after the owner of the goat caught them in the act. The police are yet to make any arrests but say that the accused would be nabbed soon.
Police have registered a case under Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code, which prohibits “carnal intercourse against the order of nature with man, woman or animal” and under the Animal Cruelty Act at Nagina police station in Nuh, earlier known as Mewat.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More Below:

https://zenithnaija.com/pregnant-goat-dies-after-being-gang-rapped-by-8-men/

cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fynestboi

Re: Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Raped By 8 Men (photos) by dkronicle(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lols
Re: Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Raped By 8 Men (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
India is another fourth world country. The way Nigerians rejoice when they get Canadian visa is the way they rejoice when the get Nigerian visa to come and work here, yet some people worship them.

If I slap you ehhhh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Raped By 8 Men (photos) by michlins(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
In Asia it's India and in Africa it's Kenya.

With all the beautiful women dey full India, na goat eight grown men decided to lay
Re: Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Raped By 8 Men (photos) by LuciferChristi: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is why I still prefer rams to goats.

Rams don't give much stress unlike goats that keep moving all over the place plus the unnecessary noise they make as if the thing is really paining them.

People don't learn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Raped By 8 Men (photos) by Gentlevin: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
LuciferChristi:
This is why I still prefer rams to goats.

Rams don't give much stress unlike goats that keep moving all over the place plus the unnecessary noise they make as if the thing is really paining them.

People don't learn.
Lol....Your statement sound like one with 20years experience oooo

Re: Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Raped By 8 Men (photos) by chicagoPD(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Just put them all in a cage full of male gorillas grin grin
Re: Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Raped By 8 Men (photos) by Imperare(f): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
K

(1) (Reply)

'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man / Female OAU Student Recount How Her Lecturer Allegedly Molested Her In His Office / A Day Old Baby Girl Found In Katsina After Mother Dumped Her With A Note. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.