Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,009 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Told Shehu Sani To Defect To PRP Not PDP -- Balarabe Musa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Told Shehu Sani To Defect To PRP Not PDP -- Balarabe Musa (934 Views)

Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP / Buhari Scolding His Wife Not Pdp’s Business – Garba Shehu / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Shehu Sani To Defect To PRP Not PDP -- Balarabe Musa by sqprapra: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
A former Kaduna State governor, Balarabe Musa, has provided details of his discussion with Shehu Sani, which reportedly contributed to the latter not defecting from Nigeria’s ruling party, APC.

Mr Sani has said that Mr Musa, APC national Chairman Adams Oshiomhole and party leader, Bola Tinubu, were among those who persuaded him not to leave the APC for the main opposition party, PDP.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/29/i-told-shehu-sani-to-defect-to-prp-not-pdp-balarabe-musa/

Re: I Told Shehu Sani To Defect To PRP Not PDP -- Balarabe Musa by iskuburi407: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shehu sani is smart

Tested and trusted
2019 sai Baba/Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: I Told Shehu Sani To Defect To PRP Not PDP -- Balarabe Musa by ibroauthen(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
OK oo
Oga adviser
Dey assume sey you get sense oo
Re: I Told Shehu Sani To Defect To PRP Not PDP -- Balarabe Musa by duduade: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Look.. Which one is PRP again
Re: I Told Shehu Sani To Defect To PRP Not PDP -- Balarabe Musa by onward4life(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
duduade:
Look.. Which one is PRP again

Petroleum regulatory price

1 Like

Re: I Told Shehu Sani To Defect To PRP Not PDP -- Balarabe Musa by agwom(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
hmmm
Re: I Told Shehu Sani To Defect To PRP Not PDP -- Balarabe Musa by SolutionMee: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
You told

Who send you

Goan get a life
Re: I Told Shehu Sani To Defect To PRP Not PDP -- Balarabe Musa by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sani is finished politically...So dumb!

If only he knew...
Re: I Told Shehu Sani To Defect To PRP Not PDP -- Balarabe Musa by truthfulparrot(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Sani is finished politically...So dumb!

If only he knew...
He is not finished. Even R-Rufai is now jittery that he did not deflect from APC.
Oshimole may not be comfortable with elrufai and will need somebody like Shehu Sani to check mate him...... Just watch
Re: I Told Shehu Sani To Defect To PRP Not PDP -- Balarabe Musa by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
truthfulparrot:
He is not finished. Even R-Rufai is now jittery that he did not deflect from APC.
Oshimole may not be comfortable with elrufai and will need somebody like Shehu Sani to check mate him...... Just watch

Shehu sani is finished politically. He is not returning to the Senate house and he can never be governor of kaduna..His political career is over. He might embrace is poetry career. Politics for him is over. Mark my words!

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Commiserates With Sen. Smart Adeyemi On The Demise Of His Wife / Omokri Trolls Presidency After Photo Of A Man Using A Broom To Sweep Red Carpet / EFCC: Presidency Fingered In Plot To Jail Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.