Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why (11455 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2018
eddyghali:
I dont do what you do. how was last night runs sef
You're insane
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by 99foxxy(f): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2018
Jeferious:
That your guy doesn't take you serious. I'm talking from experience.

In case you doubt me, just bring up "marriage" issue before him. I bet his first reaction would be to laugh very loud.
you got it all wrong. He loves me so much and has proposed but I turned him down, cos nothing like marriage till I'm 25, so take your loud laugh to someone else not me. By the way, who marriage help
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by 99foxxy(f): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=Flickzvill post=69809524] I would have taken your advice if she hadn't cheated on me before the trust is no more there that's why I took the decision. You can't cheat on a partner and expect that person to magically trust you, you have to give reasons to trust and she keeps giving reasons not to trust [/quote Never knew you ever caught her cheating. My dear, is a two ways things or should I say they are interwoven in this our modern day love. Until you're caught, if not all are cheats just that they do it codedly till the other finds out. To me it's better to love without trust cos trust died long ago and it has been buried. I love with out looking for flaws to live my life to the fullest. Take it or leave it, if you want to be free, pretend not to see some stuff and life goes on.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by kingshrd: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2018
Bro woman matter can kill faster than HIV the moment the relationship stops giving joy just do everyone a favour and move on cause the longer u wait the more miserable you will get

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Mimmie2301(f): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2018
She didnt actually love u,she was jst lookng 4 a way out ov d relationship nd u gave ha 1
in d aspect ov weda u did d rite tin: yes u did,u even tried 2 endure it thus far,xo dnt v mixed feelings,she was nt actually urx 4rm d start

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by DonnyE(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2018
Zinny25:
I wonder y good guys meet bad gals and good gals meet bad guys. I just tire now I see y they say like charges repel and unlike charges attract.

Please all these good guys sef where una dey Na only bad gals una dey jam. Because almost all the threads in this romance side are similar
Hmmm that's nature for you..messed up
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by asjay(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2018
Flickzvill:
exactly if she can come back and we lay down some rules and settle all i will even take her to my parents right away
Big fool
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by DonnyE(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Sorry I thought you're working so that I can easily take her place but it seems you're not......Anyway take my advice and fix your relationship call her and beg her before you resolve the issue smiley
Demm..you are one hell of a gal..see comment. I am seriously working sha but not interested.
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by asjay(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2018
Flickzvill:
I would have taken your advice if she hadn't cheated on me before the trust is no more there that's why I took the decision. You can't cheat on a partner and expect that person to magically trust you, you have to give reasons to trust and she keeps giving reasons not to trust
Now u just dey talk like person wey get sense .
Pls don't mind those ones wey dey talk about calling her to discuss way forward.
She doesn't respect you and you calling her again won't change d situation. I had a personal experience with a babe who has a bf but was always coming to my place . She would shout on the guy over the fone and na d idiot go first apologize( to my surprise) . I knew d babe na time bomb as she is the most foolish person av seen in my life. She always makes wrong decisions and will still justify it.
Guess what, me no go take nonsense from her and she will always come back and apologize for her wrong doings but for her real bf na d idiot go still dey apologize for something wey d babe do. Yet the babe still dey come my side Everytime. Would rather chat me up than her bf. I have seen her hang up a number of times on her bf . Tried that shit with me and I warned her ,aunty gather sense sharp sharp. Even after I left her ,she still found another guy again always going to his place

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Flickzvill(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
FuckHerEli:
Hey, I wanted to share my breakup story online because I feel it’s a pretty rough one, almost surreal to me. I was with this guy for three years, he was my first ever love. We had a super healthy relationship, we were quite different, but the same humour, weirdness and we were pretty complicit. I liked him because we both loved tv, we loved outdoors, we loved to eat, he made me feel good, he was always there to listen and to support me through the hardships, he could always make me laugh and could really surprise me. When I tought he wasn’t listening most of the time he actually was, so then he’d remembered some small details of the conversation or about me and some time later, come up with that information in a very sweet way. He was very attentionate, very gentle and respectful.
Anyways, the hole time we were together, he always had that best friend (female). The first 2 years, I really liked her and so never was I jealous or anything, therefore they were seeing each other some times and I did not have any problem. She was also in a relationship. Then, she broke up and everything changed. She was always setting me aside in the conversations, she was quite mean and never including me in the conversation and always looking at my ex-boyfriend with a sad look. That’s when I realized she had feelings for him. I told my ex but he did not believe me. Months later, we broke up because we didnt have time for each other anymore, with school, friends, extracurriculars, we just couldn’t make it work, plus he had an internship coming during the summer and then he was leaving on an exchange in fall semester while I was leaving for my exchange in the winter semester. We would of been more than a year appart from each other and none of us (specially him) were ready to commit to that. So we broke up, not because of a lack of love, but because of the timing.
Then a week after we broke up, I saw thanks to snapchat, that he had left on a quick trip with that same female bestfriend. He told me that he simply needed to free his mind, she gave him the opportunity, I believed him. We kept talking some times because I wanted news from him and I was leaving on a trip. We broke up in january, it was then, in june that, after noticing that his bestfriend always had snapchats with a men’s hand but never showing him, so I had my suspicions, he finally told me they had been dating and seeing each other for a couple of months now and that it just happened out of the blue and that he never meant to hurt me or anything of the sort!
You can believe I was shocked, I had my doubts about this hole thing but I was shocked. Not even two days after telling me this big news and beeing liberated of this secret, she posted a picture of them together praising how he finally got out of the friendzone after years of friendship.
I am sad, shocked, like it’s just a big joke, like I’ve been played, like he wasn’t entirely honest with me about the reason of our breakup...
What to do....
such is life my dear we just have to move on someone who truly cherish you surface I promise
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Flickzvill(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=99foxxy post=69823674][/quote] I understand you but my nature I must trust before I love I can't pretend and pass when I see something wrong it's not healthy there so many women out there prepared and ready to be committed and serious and some just want to "enjoy life" but for me I just want to be with someone who I can trust and love and get that back totally but until then let me save my emotions
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Flickzvill(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mimmie2301:
She didnt actually love u,she was jst lookng 4 a way out ov d relationship nd u gave ha 1
in d aspect ov weda u did d rite tin: yes u did,u even tried 2 endure it thus far,xo dnt v mixed feelings,she was nt actually urx 4rm d start
one of the best comments thanks dear
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Flickzvill(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
asjay:

Now u just dey talk like person wey get sense .
Pls don't mind those ones wey dey talk about calling her to discuss way forward.
She doesn't respect you and you calling her again won't change d situation. I had a personal experience with a babe who has a bf but was always coming to my place . She would shout on the guy over the fone and na d idiot go first apologize( to my surprise) . I knew d babe na time bomb as she is the most foolish person av seen in my life. She always makes wrong decisions and will still justify it.
Guess what, me no go take nonsense from her and she will always come back and apologize for her wrong doings but for her real bf na d idiot go still dey apologize for something wey d babe do. Yet the babe still dey come my side Everytime. Would rather chat me up than her bf. I have seen her hang up a number of times on her bf . Tried that shit with me and I warned her ,aunty gather sense sharp sharp. Even after I left her ,she still found another guy again always going to his place
hmm hoes everywhere I just pity the said guy well mine was like that she would do something which obviously is her fault but bcz I hate quarrels and in other to avoid it I just apologies and let go most times I apologise and even tho she bleeps up she knows am gone call her back she's so use to it and she loves me for that can u imagine well sometimes she apologises but I can't remember when. The painful part is the hanging out the this bad friends sleeping in guys house all in the name of fun since we started dating av always tolerated her but its no more am fucking done with her let me invest my time in making money

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Fourwinds: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Better go back and beg her from the look of things you look like the controlling one and it seems you have ego problem.......Don't listen to what all this guys are saying most of them don't have a girlfriend and they want to ruin your relationship......Meet her apologize to her let her know how you feel and you both should work on yourself.... you'll be fine smiley
nonsense advise....that girl is a prostitute
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Dnimaa(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
u did the right thing don't worry the love will clear out in some months and u will be with some body responsible ....in few years now she will be hustling up and down for a husband that.....
What level of stupidity is this? Can't you just comment without quoting the whole story? Grow up abeg!!!
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by ahiboilandgas: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dnimaa:
What level of stupidity is this? Can't you just comment without quoting the whole story? Grow up abeg!!!
grow up to where bush man quoting mean talking to the op ....
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by abdeiz(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Zinny25:
I wonder y good guys meet bad gals and good gals meet bad guys. I just tire now I see y they say like charges repel and unlike charges attract.

Please all these good guys sef where una dey Na only bad gals una dey jam. Because almost all the threads in this romance side are similar

Are you a good girl? Just asking
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by eddyghali(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Babyforever:
You're insane
keep yourself clean u no hear...kwantinue night runs e go pay u
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Mimmie2301(f): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2018
Flickzvill:
Flickzvill:
Flickzvill:
u wlc
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2018
eddyghali:

keep yourself clean u no hear...kwantinue night runs e go pay u
It's because you have nothing else to offer that's why you're still on nairaland posting trash while your mates are out there making millions
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Dnimaa(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
grow up to where bush man quoting mean talking to the op ....
Oh, I never knew I was talking with a stack illiterate. Go and learn basic English, Manner and senses before coming to quote/comment here. Quote ur keypad and ancestors, idiot!!!
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by eddyghali(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2018
Babyforever:
It's because you have nothing else to offer that's why you're still on nairaland posting trash while your mates are out there making millions

...and you are here begging them the millions through night runs. babe why??
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by ahiboilandgas: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2018
Dnimaa:

Oh, I never knew I was talking with a stack illiterate. Go and learn basic English, Manner and senses before coming to quote/comment here. Quote ur keypad and ancestors, idiot!!!
na so craze they start..eyya sorry am not part of ur problem pls take anti depressants pill to calm u down
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by ahiboilandgas: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Dnimaa:

ur look hungry and deprived from ur profile picture ..ur room look like a rundown prison room ...sorry i understand
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Babyforever:
Better go back and beg her from the look of things you look like the controlling one and it seems you have ego problem.......Don't listen to what all this guys are saying most of them don't have a girlfriend and they want to ruin your relationship......Meet her apologize to her let her know how you feel and you both should work on yourself.... you'll be fine smiley
Is like you don't have sense. A lady that always pass the night in a guys house, what do u think happens all through the night.She is a confirm giver, spare me that bullshit.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Wapnetrealmcom: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2018
Man Reveal The Hilarious Thing His Girlfriend Does, Each Time Men Ask Her Number (Photos) http://wapnetrealm.com/man-reveal-the-hilarious-thing-his-girlfriend-does-each-time-men-ask-her-number-photos/
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:

The matter tire me too sisi... cheesy.

To the OP your ex was a player but you never saw it.
Having male friends is not a bad idea, but always hanging out with them and passing the night in their place is a big problem.
She was cheating on you period.

I know it's hard to let go but you just have to let it happen. If you venture go back and apologize, she would toil with your emotions again.

I don't know why bad things always happen to good people.
The attitude that pain me most is passing the night in a guys house.From my experience no girl has pass a night in my house and go untouched except I don't have feeling for the lady.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Angy55(f): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2018
vingeophysicist:
The attitude that pain me most is passing the night in a guys house.From my experience no girl has pass a night in my house and go untouched except I don't have feeling for the lady.

Let her go. She wasn't yours.
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Brunosamel(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2018
Holymann:
You did the right thing bro.
A wise man once said "Life is too short for you to worry about an Olosho."
By breaking up with her, you just avoided 2 things:
1. the possibility of he hanging someone's pregnancy
2. the possibility of he sharing something she got from one of her "JUST FRIENDS" with you.
But you sef, Why did you enter a relationship when she already told you she has too many assistant boyfriends Who knows, you might have been one yourself.
omo you seriously hit the nail, very deep lol!
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by LordBaelish: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2018
Flickzvill:
Happy Sunday peeps well let me not bore you with the details, I broke up with my ex today because I am tired we started dating few years back while I was still in sch I was in 300lv nd she was in 100lv. At that time we started she stated shes got more of male friends than female I accepted bcz dia was nothing I could do.

Months after she lost her hostel space nd wanted somewhere to stay for the night before going home the next day nd I myself traveled i wasn't in sch nd I can't allow her sleep in my apartment my 2 roommates are guys I told her to go to her friends in the hostel but she declined that she can't stay with her I now asked her where does she have in mind she mentioned a guys name I was a bit angry at first but I asked her why him she said bcz he is like a brother to her I just laughed nd allowed her so she doesn't say I am controlling.

Anytime I asked about this guy she keeps saying his not like dat bla bla black sheep like I am a kid I confronted her that this her friendship with this guy can't continue believe me before they cut ties this said guy had to graduate before i rest you see why it's bad to date small girls? Fast forward this year she's now a big girl we are still dating but I noticed something she started hanging out with some girls they party together flex which is very normal but what pains me the most is going to sleep in a random guys house nd anytime I asked her if she's back she would say I nd my friends couldn't make it home so my friends bf offered to house us, believe me this is not the first time it always happens and anytime I confront her she uses this words "I am not married stop acting like we are and stop controlling me" this gets me worked up bcz I don't understand ladies like this why be in a relationship when you want to live a single ladies life? Few days back she called that she would be attending a wedding with this so called "friends" I just said ok but call me when you get back home she agreed hours later no calls i had to call her around 11.pm she didn't pick till this morning she flashed me nd den I called her she said she slept early that's why she didn't pick my calls i just said ok and asked her if she's home yet she said no I asked her where was she, she said shes in her friends close friends house I was like again? She started ranting what was wrong with that? Really?.

I am very much faithfull bcz I choose to I can as well carry any lady I see and bleep but that not my thing I can as well bring ladies over and party everyday but that not my thing I want to build something strong so my kids will emulate, my parents where very responsible even my dad confirmed it that my mom was very responsible before they got married that why I am very responsible today. I called her not too long ago and told her I am no longer interested in the relationship she bluntly said if that what I want fine and I ended the call.

the thing is i love this girl to my bone but that kinda attitude is uncalled for. Nairalanders did I do the right thing? Bcz right now I am having mixed feelings. Happy sunday

Nigga, you're faithful because you don't have a choice. FOH man!
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2018
eddyghali:

...and you are here begging them the millions through night runs. babe why??
I should be the one asking you why you have NO atom of shame
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Flickzvill(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2018
LordBaelish:

Nigga, you're faithful because you don't have a choice. FOH man!
lol I don't have a choice? Anyway you don't know me so I have nothing to prove to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.