Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why (11454 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by emelda86(f): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Babyforever:
Better go back and beg her from the look of things you look like the controlling one and it seems you have ego problem.......Don't listen to what all this guys are saying most of them don't have a girlfriend and they want to ruin your relationship......Meet her apologize to her let her know how you feel and you both should work on yourself.... you'll be fine smiley

Imagine... He wants to cage her as if she's his wife" why you want single life when ure in a relationship " yinmuest...this type of guy will still be insecured even if he's married to her.
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by emelda86(f): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
nanauju:
Op this babe is going to give you lots of headaches because all you'll be doing is checking out which male 'friend' she's with or not. Who needs that?? At least she's open about it, the question is Can you cope?
I understand your principles of raising kids in sound environment and it's a good thing you called it quit before you get emotionally manipulated.
Now if she really loves you, she gonna come back and then you have to tell her what you don't like, sit and talk with her. If you see improvement, then both of you are good.

Pls tell him only insecured guys does this...
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by LordBaelish: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Flickzvill:
lol I don't have a choice? Anyway you don't know me so I have nothing to prove to u

If you do then you'd have moved on. Choosing is a verb not a now.

Same thing women in bad marriages say to themselves..
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by eddyghali(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Babyforever:
I should be the one asking you why you have NO atom of shame
Get tired nne. prostitution is bad
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
eddyghali:
Get tired nne. prostitution is bad
Nna leave me alone quit agbero work
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by eddyghali(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Babyforever:
tongue
Babyforever:
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Flickzvill(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
emelda86:

Imagine... He wants to cage her as if she's his wife" why you want single life when ure in a relationship " yinmuest...this type of guy will still be insecured even if he's married to her.
I can't blame you sha you can say whatever it's a free world but let me ask you something, would you advice your brother to stay in such a relationship whereby the girls sleeps in guys houses? Think before you type and always fix yourself in plps shoes before you judge yinmuest

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by emelda86(f): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Flickzvill:
I can't blame you sha you can say whatever it's a free world but let me ask you something, would you advice your brother to stay in such a relationship whereby the girls sleeps in guys houses? Think before you type and always fix yourself in plps shoes before you judge yinmuest

In as much as I don't condone a girl sleeping in a guys house, u must get your facts right before ordering her what to do, before una go fvck una self finish con marry.
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Flickzvill(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2018
emelda86:

In as much as I don't condone a girl sleeping in a guys house, u must get your facts right before ordering her what to do, before una go fvck una self finish con marry.
lol what facts do I need when she tells me herself? You see you never will understand bcz ur a lady and most y'all do this shit so it's nothing to ur eyes and ears.
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by emelda86(f): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Flickzvill:
lol what facts do I need when she tells me herself? You see you never will understand bcz ur a lady and most y'all do this shit so it's nothing to ur eyes and ears.

Maybe u are not fvcking her well na, abi I'm I she or is she I.... tongue
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by secondincommand: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Flickzvill:
thanks but I want u to understand me I am not the controlling type believe me no man will stand his woman going to sleep in another mans house bcz she thinks she not married yet i don't stop her from going to parties I do go myself so it's no big deal I dont stop her from hanging out with her friends but the disturbing part is going to sleep in another mans house all the name of fun and shes in a relationship I can't accept that bcz it will continue even after marriage.
oga boss u better start to be ooooo......to me it like u r an introvert..... go out make friendz meet girls and if it set do the do stop acting "em I want to be responsible .to me it like she is the first girl u have ever date or something guy no dey put mind for one girl oooo if u no want get heart at a k ....
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Flickzvill(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
emelda86:

Maybe u are not fvcking her well na, abi I'm I she or is she I.... tongue
what? I can testify sex is the least of our problems, man if it's sex let me stop there
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Flickzvill(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
secondincommand:
oga boss u better start to be ooooo......to me it like u r an introvert..... go out make friendz meet girls and if it set do the do stop acting "em I want to be responsible .to me it like she is the first girl u have ever date or something guy no dey put mind for one girl oooo if u no want get heart at a k ....
shes not my first nor my Second I am naturally like that I just don't have time for following girls upandan Nigeria no be joke
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by dcbonnie(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by harriet412(f): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Professorcplus:
Actually, I can relate to your story @OP except that I don't show it even when I feel jealous. I am the type that stays in my hostel most times and usually goes to church on Sunday or may be to fellowship once a while. I only go out if the need arises and only makes few friends. Due to my life style, my roommate will make gist of me for not having any girl. All these didn't help issue as I get bored and lonely every night.

So I decided to give it a try after been encouraged by my peers. Afterall I wasn't look bad. In my third year, second semester to be precised I once meet this beautiful girl back then in Uni. She was in her 100lv. To cut the story how we met short, I started following up by doing the chatting, calling even if I never call my mum for a week, I will make sure I call her least once in two days. Not only this I even text her SMS (I feel sorry for my self) As months passes I realised she started acting like "I don't care attitude, or why calling me". Even to hang out is like booking appointment before seeing the first lady. At a point she won't even pick my call. Even when she picks she form one excuse or another like she's in fellowship (meeting) or she's reading I should call back or she is in a church party whatsoever etc. This went on until she started raising her voice at me on phone. I started having the feeling like I am the one disturbing her. Well my friends even encouraged me more not to give up.

Every night when matter arises in the room they will chip me into conservation about my new girl, well to avoid long things I behave like I have it all under control to extends of impressing then with imaginary things that never happened between the girl and I.

Although our path usually cross and I did see her walking with her friend of course. I try not giving up to the extent of going to her fellowship just to see her and probably talk. That was how I started to the reality falling upon me. I realised she was getting the attention very much from the so called guys pastor. Going to the fellowship open my eyes to many things. Even after weekly fellowship services I try Waiting behind just to be with her, I realised she's already cornered by a particular guy pst. if not will be another random so called pst. all over her all in the name of meeting or whatsoever event. Even after meeting she received hugs while smiling everywhere and before I know she is off with another guy (pastor as she call them) leaving me behind or telling me it's late that she can not even talk to me. Even if I told her let's meet all she would says is "she don't have time".All in all she is catching attention every where both online and offline. At a time I muted her Wasap status because felt jealous and weak seeing pic of her with random guys. She's not seeing any need to even be with a lonely guy like me Afterall she has many of them flocking beside her any day any time.

The quicker I realised she isn't meant for me the better for me. I was left with no option but to move on. It was my first experience anyway having the feeling of letting go someone you loved but they don't seem ready to love back because of the attention they get as a girl has clouded their reasoning. What most younger girls don't know is that the attention fades away as they get older. Most of these girls are immature so they thinks if gonna be like that forever and carried away by the fame and attention of the youth. Only few ones quickly realize this and make hails while the sun shines.

For those guys with similar occurrence life is too short to be running after one girls who sees you as a pinch on salt. I diverted all my energy back to my academic, project and using my free time learning new things and flex. Man needs to be successful. Almost through with my University. And I hope I don't even come across lady who still want to be playing X & O (if u know you know) with her life until she later realise she is missing it.

Shout out to the real guys with good intentions and also to the other guys with the other intentions smiley

Lol, u were just unfortunate to meet someone someone that did not reciprocate ur feelings back..

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Zinny25(f): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
doctorkush:
we the good guys are present ma, I'm tired for all this bad girls that keep hurting us... my heart have been so shattered, can I rest my head on your chest to console myself
Lol see ya face...
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by obainojazz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Flickzvill:
thanks for this it really helped the thing is each time I kept pondering on this issue she takes it I am being controlling and not focusing on the point damn
Bro, nothing like you are controlling... She's just putting the blame on you. No matter what, don't go back... Party life is what she wants.. You deserve better

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Zinny25:
Lol see ya face...
lol... well am yet to see yours.
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Melison(m): 1:11am On Aug 03, 2018
Babyforever:
Better go back and beg her from the look of things you look like the controlling one and it seems you have ego problem.......Don't listen to what all this guys are saying most of them don't have a girlfriend and they want to ruin your relationship......Meet her apologize to her let her know how you feel and you both should work on yourself.... you'll be fine smiley
are u even normal??

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by schumastic(m): 6:05am On Aug 03, 2018
FuckHerEli:
Hey, I wanted to share my breakup story online because I feel it’s a pretty rough one, almost surreal to me. I was with this guy for three years, he was my first ever love. We had a super healthy relationship, we were quite different, but the same humour, weirdness and we were pretty complicit. I liked him because we both loved tv, we loved outdoors, we loved to eat, he made me feel good, he was always there to listen and to support me through the hardships, he could always make me laugh and could really surprise me. When I tought he wasn’t listening most of the time he actually was, so then he’d remembered some small details of the conversation or about me and some time later, come up with that information in a very sweet way. He was very attentionate, very gentle and respectful.
Anyways, the hole time we were together, he always had that best friend (female). The first 2 years, I really liked her and so never was I jealous or anything, therefore they were seeing each other some times and I did not have any problem. She was also in a relationship. Then, she broke up and everything changed. She was always setting me aside in the conversations, she was quite mean and never including me in the conversation and always looking at my ex-boyfriend with a sad look. That’s when I realized she had feelings for him. I told my ex but he did not believe me. Months later, we broke up because we didnt have time for each other anymore, with school, friends, extracurriculars, we just couldn’t make it work, plus he had an internship coming during the summer and then he was leaving on an exchange in fall semester while I was leaving for my exchange in the winter semester. We would of been more than a year appart from each other and none of us (specially him) were ready to commit to that. So we broke up, not because of a lack of love, but because of the timing.
Then a week after we broke up, I saw thanks to snapchat, that he had left on a quick trip with that same female bestfriend. He told me that he simply needed to free his mind, she gave him the opportunity, I believed him. We kept talking some times because I wanted news from him and I was leaving on a trip. We broke up in january, it was then, in june that, after noticing that his bestfriend always had snapchats with a men’s hand but never showing him, so I had my suspicions, he finally told me they had been dating and seeing each other for a couple of months now and that it just happened out of the blue and that he never meant to hurt me or anything of the sort!
You can believe I was shocked, I had my doubts about this hole thing but I was shocked. Not even two days after telling me this big news and beeing liberated of this secret, she posted a picture of them together praising how he finally got out of the friendzone after years of friendship.
I am sad, shocked, like it’s just a big joke, like I’ve been played, like he wasn’t entirely honest with me about the reason of our breakup...
What to do....

Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover / some Common Yahoo Boys Slangs / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.