Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine (5163 Views)

Could She Be My Good Luck Charm? / Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend / Why Do People Misdeem My Good Gestures To Lend Money For Foolery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
merahki:

There is something off about you, from the way you asked her if she was the person that gave you 3000 Naira (somewhat mischievously), the way you " bless" some and sass some, something not quite okay. You try to veil it, but unsuccessfully I have to say
I am a sucker for helping people, it is a good thing, but you need to come off your entitlement high horse, and be more polite (genuinely )
I wish you all the best regardless

Honestly I thought I was the only one that noticed. It sounded like "You sent me 3k and you are making noise" cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

This thread will not end well, lemme park my tent wink

6 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Comanche(f): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
cruchenutii:

Honestly I thought I was the only one that noticed. It sounded like "You sent me 3k and you are making noise" cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Hehe...I felt that vibe too. But as per say I don rant before, I just kept mum.

2 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Comanche:

Hehe...I felt that vibe too. But as per say I don rant before, I just kept mum.
No it wasn't like that, I wanted send appreciation message to the person in January first but I couldn't reach the person.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
cruchenutii:

No sir, I wanted to send appreciation message to the person in January first but I couldn't reach the person.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
I want to appreciate everybody that have comment so far, I appreciate you all for all your advice, I have learned a lot but please I did not collect N15,000 from any body it might be a mistake.
You are all wonderful,God bless you and your family. Amen
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Comanche(f): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ifyalways(f): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2018
tttmar:

Ma, I hope you are not mistaken me for another person
No I am not. A female NLDER met with u to give you foodstuff. I told her to report back to me after meeting with you just to confirm you are Real (not necessarily if your stories are true) , she did and reported back to me.

I sent you the 15K personally, anonymously.

2 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2018
ifyalways:

No I am not. A female NLDER met with u to give you foodstuff. I told her to report back to me after meeting with you just to confirm you are Real (not necessarily if your stories are true) , she did and reported back to me.

I sent you the 15K personally, anonymously.
Honestly I did not receive the N15,000 and you didn't call me to confirm if I receive it.
The only money sent to me was the N3,000 and the sewing machine check your bank statement. I will like to see the evidence.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2018
This is the picture of the sewing machine.

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Ademidd: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=InformedLola post=71038166]

Have you gotten a sewing machine now? If not, you can send a number I can reach you on.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ifyalways(f): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2018
tttmar:

Honestly I did not receive the N15,000 and you didn't call me to confirm if I receive it.
The only money sent to me was the N3,000 and the sewing machine check your bank statement. I will like to see the evidence.
I won't bother with you after this .

I have sent money to countless people on this forum, never, not even once have I had any reason to call anyone to confirm anything. I have never called or spoken to any NLDER on phone, as a matter of fact.

Take care and have a good life. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by sisisioge: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2018
ifyalways:

I have sent money to countless people on this forum, never, not even once have I had any reason to call anyone to confirm anything. I have never called or spoken to any NLDER on phone, as a matter of fact.

Yeemi, biko send me money. I'm really broke. They cut our salaries by 120% cry
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by xtenxive(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2018
sisisioge:

If your salary has been reduced by 120%, that means you are the one paying your employer 20% of your salary monthly.
I will like to ask if you still wake up and say you are going to work

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by sisisioge: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
xtenxive:

If your salary has been reduced by 120%, that means you are the one paying your employer 20% of your salary monthly.
I will like to ask if you still wake up and say you are going to work

Bros, I will have you know that I could be dedicated like that... I pay them 20% of my salary every month now cool

BTW, good to know you know maths grin

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by sisisioge: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
ifyalways:

I am beginning to suspect that you just want to lie against me, if truly you sent the money, you would have checked your bank statement to confirm before replying to my message.
You are not the first person to lie against me. I have worked in a company where the store manager and the workers under him wanted me to join them in stealing the company stock but I refused and four of them lied against me in front of the chairman and he sacked me immediately without hearing my own side of the story, it was later the security guard called me that he knew the people lied but he is trying to protect his job.
I know God will judge all of us.
You blocked the person that wanted to help me,ifyalways, people should be very careful of you because you still insist you sent the money but you have refused to show the evidence through the bank statement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by missyojo(f): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hummmmm....... This is getting interesting
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Godmother(f): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
tttmar:

I am beginning to suspect that you just want to lie against me, if truly you sent the money, you would have checked your bank statement to confirm before replying to my message.
You are not the first person to lie against me. I have worked in a company where the store manager and the workers under him wanted me to join them in stealing the company stock but I refused and four of them lied against me in front of the chairman and he sacked me immediately without hearing my own side of the story, it was later the security guard called me that he knew the people lied but he is trying to protect his job.
I know God will judge all of us.
You blocked the person that wanted to help me,ifyalways, people should be very careful of you because you still insist you sent the money but you have refused to show the evidence through the bank statement.

Madam, please learn to take things easy. You got someone to teach you how to sew for free, got another to give you a whole machine free of charge, and now you are turning this place into a battlefield because you want someone else to give you 20k.

Life is not a bed of roses. Most people don't have it as good as you do.

I make children clothes too and I know you don't need 20k to start. Buy cheap but good fabrics of like N600 to 1k a yard. With two yards you can make 2-3 dresses, depending on the age you are sewing for and you won't be spending more than 4k to make all.

Sell these and use the money to make more. Do not sell on credit and don't sell to people that will come and price your market like it's crayfish.

I wish you all the best.

7 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ifyalways(f): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
sisisioge:

LMAO. cheesy

Shebi you still get 80% out of the 200% Lagos salary Scheme , biko send me small out of it . E dakun ��
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ifyalways(f): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Between Dec 10th to 24th, I sent money and donation to TeHN, 5 Nlders (including yout)Feb this year, I did a cash giveaway at the Job section, all 10 recipients received the money. Just like when I decided to give You, none of them asked for the money from me, I decided to do so.

You actually in your small mind assume I'm silly enough as to send money directly from my bank account to strangers and also upload my bank statement here? cheesy grin cheesy Make I laugh first.

I didn't even contact you directly because I didn't want you acknowledging it or mentioning me at the thread. I'm just shocked at how you've blatantly denied receiving the money. What a world. sad shocked

3 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by sisisioge: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
ifyalways:

LMAO. cheesy

Shebi you still get 80% out of the 200% Lagos salary Scheme , biko send me small out of it . E dakun ��

grin grin grin grin

Na Ibadan I dey work o...na 100% scheme them get. Besides, I need a new shoe, my former one don get hole for middle grin
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by sisisioge: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
ifyalways:
Between Dec 10th to 24th, I sent money and donation to TeHN, 5 Nlders (including yout)Feb this year, I did a cash giveaway at the Job section, all 10 recipients received the money. Just like when I decided to give You, none of them asked for the money from me, I decided to do so.

You actually in your small mind assume I'm silly enough as to send money directly from my bank account to strangers and also upload my bank statement here? cheesy grin cheesy Make I laugh first.

I didn't even contact you directly because I didn't want you acknowledging it or mentioning me at the thread. I'm just shocked at how you've blatantly denied receiving the money. What a world. sad shocked

Chai! What a world! Orisirisi going on behind our back... Biko let me privately send you my account number for this coming Christmas. After all, I'm coming first now.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ifyalways(f): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Sisisioge, cheesy

Let me CC your many admirers to come and carry you biko.

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by sisisioge: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
ifyalways:
Sisisioge, cheesy

Let me CC your many admirers to come and carry you biko.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ahnie: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
tttmar did you meet with preetiex at all?
The screenshots are a pointer....
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
ifyalways:

Please check your bank statement because you might mistake me for another person that is why I said I will like to see the bank statement evidence.
I don't like to argue with people, I am tired of this but if I keep silent people will think I received the money which is not true.
Please cross check your bank statement, which month, date and bank.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by Eketem: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
The Op is direct and lacks tact but is it possible that someone else got the money and not her?

2 Likes

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ahnie: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Eketem:
The Op is direct and lacks tact but is it possible that someone else got the money and not her?

Maybe...just maybe!
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
ahnie:
tttmar did you meet with preetiex at all?
The screenshots are a pointer....
Thank you very much, during the last year Xmas time on a particular thread people were asked to make request but I requested for food stuff and preetiex promised to give me one paint of rice, she said we should meet at Oshodi, I spent N450 to and fro and I meet her she gave me the rice, I really appreciate her because out of little she had she gave me this.
If you check my previous post you will see where I sent the appreciation message.
It is really hurting me for the past few days we have been on this she has not shown evidence of the money transferred to me and it really pained me.
I didn't deny the sewing machine, why should I deny N15,000 if throughly I received it.
Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by ahnie: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
tttmar:

Thank you very much, during the last year Xmas time on a particular thread people were asked to make request but I requested for food stuff and preetiex promised to give me one paint of rice, she said we should meet at Oshodi, I spent N450 to and fro and I meet her she gave me the rice, I really appreciate her because out of little she had she gave me this.
If you check my previous post you will see where I sent the appreciation message.
It is really hurting me for the past few days we have been on this she has not shown evidence of the money transferred to me and it really pained me.
I didn't deny the sewing machine, why should I deny N15,000 if throughly I received it.

I know how it feels...trust me I do....then its safe to say the money was never given to you,its either you were impersonated or the person that was sent to give you the money lied!

My opinion tho!

1 Like

Re: Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine by tttmar(f): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
onegig:

Toor...I give up. sad
Thank you very much sir for the kind heart you have to help people Almighty God will bless you and your family.
The person that blocked you from helping me will know in her mind that she lied against me, she is not blocking only me but also my children from your help. When someone sent a message to me that she will assist me with the sewing machine, immediately I let the person know that I have gotten the machine, I didn't lie about it.
I told her to check her bank statement because I did not receive the money but I know that Almighty God will judge both of us.
Thank you sir, I really appreciate you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex / Lovers Of Hymnal,can U Join Me? / Please What Do These Calabar Names Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.