Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup (50543 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by ChinagoChiBoy: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
I am beggining to like this Rudeboy for his maturity unlike the talkative Mr.P.

2 Likes

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by Metuh: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
mide419:

Mechie gi onu anu ofia.

Because of people like you, I am working on an APP that will detect the age of the person that makes any comment on Nairaland
old man, why not channel your effort to making something that will benefit you at the end?

Jobless and poor somebody like you is wanking on an app to detect nonsense. grin
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by englishmart(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
lonelydora:

Young man, where have you been?
I've been around lately. How are you doing?

2 Likes

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by madridsta007(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
englishmart:
When he was busy insulting someone's wife up and down, was that also maturity?

Erm, proof?

1 Like

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by adeneeyee: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Metuh:

Baba to bi e lomo ni oloripelebe. oloshi

Sango lo ma paa gbogbo awon iran e
Oloripelebe omo iran kiran

1 Like

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by Metuh: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
adeneeyee:

Sango lo ma paa gbogbo awon iran e Oloripelebe omo iran kiran
Aye e ma baje ni. omo ale jati jati, ikeji aja.

Afonja
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by rickyboss333: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
englishmart:

i see nothing mature in his comment jareh. he has no story to tell cos he actually did disrespect his brothers wife by insulting her. if he wanted to be mature, he could hv simply apologised
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by adeneeyee: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Metuh:

Aye e ma baje ni. omo ale jati jati, ikeji aja.

Afonja

Slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by Essential(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
englishmart:
this why they change people to goat in india. u deserve stupid from paul for jugding him without hearing his side of the story. use ur sense.

2 Likes

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by innocential3032(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Herdsmen:
If rude boy ..open mouth talk..

Lola go hide forever..
wil u shut dat ur dirty killer wide herdsmen mouth?
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by nazablossom(f): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
gentlegenius:

I have two reasons to believe Peter's side of the story...
1. Right from the beginning, Paul, and even the entire family never liked Peter's choice of wife(perhaps, because she is yoruba).
2. This RUDEboy, or whether na RUDEman,.... From the sound of his name, it is very possible that he was always RUDE with his brother's family. grin
Yeah, his choice of a wife had been one of their major issue. I'm just saying we are not interested anymore shogbo mi wink
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by englishmart(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Essential:

this why they change people to goat in india. u deserve stupid from paul for jugding him without hearing his side of the story. use ur sense.
OK.

1 Like

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by donbenie(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
englishmart:
You don't judge a case by one party's account,like he said he prefer not to wash his dirty linens in the public..that's maturity,HIS private life is not an entertainment to ANYBODY..

2 Likes

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by donbenie(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Metuh:

Then what's stopping him from clearing himself?

He should clear himself by making a spectacle of himself and his family issues for you and others to laugh and gloat over..are you in a Court of law angry

2 Likes

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by donbenie(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Metuh:

Nothing is left unsaid anymore but you expect the minister of finance to clear the air on her fake NYSC certificate saga? Don't you
Is the Okoye family a public office with Freedom of information right for you to know their business.?
Crappy analogy.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by donbenie(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Metuh:

Peter is suddenly loud mouthed because he decided to speak up instead of been choked to death?
What is choking him to death?. they've been separated for up to a year now,he's flogging a dead horse or has Paul made any recent derogatory statements since then?

2 Likes

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by nazablossom(f): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
gentlegenius:

I have two reasons to believe Peter's side of the story...
1. Right from the beginning, Paul, and even the entire family never liked Peter's choice of wife(perhaps, because she is yoruba).
2. This RUDEboy, or whether na RUDEman,.... From the sound of his name, it is very possible that he was always RUDE with his brother's family. grin
His choice of a wife had been one of their major issue. All I'm saying is that they have splitted, they should move on and save us the sob stories, shogbo mi cheesy
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by Metuh: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
donbenie:
What is choking him to death?. they've been separated for up to a year now,he's flogging a dead horse or has Paul made any recent derogatory statements since then?
Did you read the first report?

Peter was asked about any hope of reunion of which he answered.

So what's wrong bout what he said? It's not like he woke up and decided to start talking
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by Metuh: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
donbenie:
He should clear himself by making a spectacle of himself and his family issues for you and others to laugh and gloat over..are you in a Court of law angry
What's there to laugh about?

It's like your brother calling you a rapist, and you never cleared the air because you assume that you are been stupidly matured.

FYI, Paul was fond of embarrassing his family and wife.
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by anigold(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy has reacted to the trending video in which his twin brother stated that he (Peter Okoye aka Mr.P) walked out of the PSqaure group because his brother always disrespects his family.

Rudeboy reacted to the claim made by his twin brother, Mr. P, saying that he is lost and confused. The Reality singer alluded to being taken aback by his brother’s statement. He said; “trust me people, I don’t know. The way you people are lost and confused about this issue is the way I am.”

Rudeboy went on to reveal that he has been under pressure to tell his side of the breakup story but he insisted that he would not made any public revelation about the topic. His reaction was captured in a video that surfaced on the internet.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/rude-boy-reacts-to-mr-ps-claim-about-psquare-breakup/

immaturity is when you have an issue with your twin brother and refuse to settle it as brothers but run to social media to wash your dirty linen.

2 Likes

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by friendl: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
This twin should get mature ,put families asides and make money
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by bennyblaq(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
ASSURANCE SLAP..
After davido gave chioma assurance, everything became an assurance even slap, watch how a guy gave a girl an assurance slap below..
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=414380899053058&id=401758193648662&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.414380899053058%3Atl_objid.414380899053058%3Athrowback_story_fbid.414380899053058%3Apage_id.401758193648662%3Apage_insights.%7B%22401758193648662%22%3A%7B%22role%22%3A1%2C%22page_id%22%3A401758193648662%2C%22post_context%22%3A%7B%22story_fbid%22%3A414380899053058%2C%22publish_time%22%3A1532965375%2C%22story_name%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22object_fbtype%22%3A266%7D%2C%22actor_id%22%3A401758193648662%2C%22psn%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22sl%22%3A4%2C%22dm%22%3A%7B%22isShare%22%3A1%2C%22originalPostOwnerID%22%3A0%7D%2C%22targets%22%3A%5B%7B%22page_id%22%3A401758193648662%2C%22actor_id%22%3A401758193648662%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22post_id%22%3A414380899053058%2C%22share_id%22%3A0%7D%5D%7D%7D%3Athid.401758193648662%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1533106799%3A-3344004251624847052&__tn__=%2AW-R#footer_action_list
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by Cyriloha(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s][s][s]
Metuh:

Then what's stopping him from clearing himself?

[/s][/s[/s]]

He Ows you no explanation okay go mind your bussiness

3 Likes

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by kakaG: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
englishmart:

Who told you so? Where you there? Leave these old men alone to sort out themselves. It's Soo childish abeg

2 Likes

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by karika2018: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2018
@igbomarryme....@metuh.......

may you guys live long.....to be a man is not just about money..............paul is so matured that i respect him for not saying anything..........paul is saving the family of further disgrace.......imagine if paul opens his mouth and jude opens his mouth......................the entire okoye's family image would be destroyed completely...........

it does not matter who is wrong but paul keeping quite means how much he values the okoye's family...............believe me such a person like paul has even forgiven peter..........only that peter keeps attacking his brothers in the media.....

tell me how could peter destroy what they have built for almost 20yrs.....initially he said it was jude and he wanted him out as their manager.....now he says it is paul that is insulting him and his wife........

why cant he just shut up........

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by karika2018: 12:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Silence they say is golden........this does not mean that rudeboy maybe be perfect.......but the guy has really proven to be matured.........

you can imagine the kind of pressure that he is in to respond to all of this peter's acusations..........he attended lola and peters wedding even if he does not like lola.....again maturity.............

peter wants paul to abandon jude as their manager...............my question is why.........paul does not want to be ungrateful to jude...even if it means he becomes poor..............after all this years of sacrifice..........

peter get heart abeg..........

if not for paul and jude i am sure one of the members of the family would have opened up about the whole saga.........

even after one year peter is still talking........talking.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by power45: 1:48am On Jul 31, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy has reacted to the trending video in which his twin brother stated that he (Peter Okoye aka Mr.P) walked out of the PSqaure group because his brother always disrespects his family.

Rudeboy reacted to the claim made by his twin brother, Mr. P, saying that he is lost and confused. The Reality singer alluded to being taken aback by his brother’s statement. He said; “trust me people, I don’t know. The way you people are lost and confused about this issue is the way I am.”

Rudeboy went on to reveal that he has been under pressure to tell his side of the breakup story but he insisted that he would not made any public revelation about the topic. His reaction was captured in a video that surfaced on the internet.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/rude-boy-reacts-to-mr-ps-claim-about-psquare-breakup/

Watch full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jffx8tNMDPc
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by ndindiatu: 2:23am On Jul 31, 2018
Nightmareo07:
He is the one shouting "I have moved on , so move on brother"
Yet he keep on telling us old stories.
The truth is peter is still pained and jealous.
Because his brother is trashing him with better meaningful song.
He decided to play victim card to drang fans to himself.
Yet it isn't working out
I love ur statement. Please marry me if u are a G

2 Likes

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2018
englishmart:
No mind am.
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by gentlegenius(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2018
nazablossom:
Yeah, his choice of a wife had been one of their major issue. I'm just saying we are not interested anymore shogbo mi wink
OK...
But which one is shogbo mi?
I'm lost wink
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by Nightmareo07: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2018
ndindiatu:

I love ur statement. Please marry me if u are a G

grin grin
G= girl
G= guy
G= gay.
So which one?
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by nazablossom(f): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2018
gentlegenius:

OK...
But which one is shogbo mi?
I'm lost wink
grin It means do you hear or understand me. It's Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals / "You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot) / Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.