Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra (39899 Views)

Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by EmagNig(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
A commercial tricyclist (Keke NAPEP rider), Mr Abuchi Odoh and his wife, Ndidi, a trainee seamstress have been embarrassed with an overwhelming joy after the woman gave birth to quintuplets on Thursday.

Mrs Odoh, 30, was delivered of the quintuplets, four males and one female, through caesarean surgey at God’s Mercy Maternity Home, Obiuno Otolo, Nnewi, Anambra State. She said she was actually suspecting that it would not be a single birth because of how heavy she felt during the pregnancy.

Prior to the birth of the quintuplets, she had had three girls delivered in single births and a set of triplets, all boys, though two of the boys later died, one year and three months after they were delivered.

Commenting on the outcome of the latest pregnancy, the husband, Mr Odoh, said he never bargained for quintuplets as he was still battling to feed his family, given his meagre income.

When he was told that his wife had given birth to five babies, 40-year-old Odoh, a native of Okparigbovoko Nsukka in Enugu State said that he wanted to run away from the responsibility of taking care of the five babies not because he did not appreciate the blessing but because he did not know where to start from to raise money to handle the crisis.

On his feelings about the mixed blessings, he said:

“I’m a Keke NAPEP rider. The keke is my own but it is very old. I never expected that my wife would deliver quintuplets. In fact, I was expecting one baby and that was my prayer.

I don’t have means to take care of one in addition to the number we have already let alone additional five babies at a go. I’m shocked.

This is over blessing. I wanted to run away yesterday but people held me back not because I am not happy for the gift of the babies but because I have nothing to take care of them.”

Odoh appealed to Enugu State Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Anambra State governor, Dr Willie Obiano, his Deputy, Dr Nkem Okeke, organizations and all public-spirited individuals to come to his rescue, saying, “because I’m now totally confused.”

The nurse who delivered the woman of the babies at the maternity, Mrs Blessing Odoemena, said when the woman went for the first scanning during the pregnancy the result showed twins, then the second scan showed triplets “but I never believed the results because I knew she was harbouring more than that.” She said she had in the past delivered the woman of all her babies and was able to know her system to some extent.

Odoemena said when the woman had three girls initially, she was troubled for not having a male child and said she continued to advise her to be patient.

“When she was delivered of the triplets of three male children I celebrated that with them and even planned to hang their picture in my office. But when two of the triplets died it was very painful to the family and me too.

I challenged God to prove Himself as the God of impossibilities and the family was surprised with this package of quintuplets. And the babies are very healthy, eating well,” the nurse said. She added her voice to appeal for help.

Brown Anyadike, who alerted the press about the incident begged the government, individuals and organizations to send help to the couple at God’s Mercy Maternity Home, Obiuno, Otolo, Nnewi

https://lailasnews.com/keke-napep-riders-wife-gives-birth-to-5-babies-in-anambra/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
just 5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by hero01(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
five stars blessing

150 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Blakjewelry(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
this one na predicament

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by teewhydope(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
this is definitely not a blessing embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Praise tha lord ... Alleluyah

26 Likes

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by upower123(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
the man sperm tick oooooo ..na God blessing..he will provide for you..nor fear

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by soberdrunk(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
A crazy girl once said "Dear guys if you don't have at least 1 million naira in your account or where you can source it from, you have no right to 'discharge' inside a woman", i hate to admit it but she has a point........ angry

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by tribalistseun: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
These ones na government children now, if you know you know

I tap into their blessing

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by hammer6F: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
NA ONE WOMAN BORN ALL THIS AT A TIME?

POVERTY FIT NO ALLOW THEM TO APPRECIATE THE BLESSING.

THIS IS TRULY A BLESSING.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by d4gmail: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin poverty na bastard

4 Likes

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by oyi1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
The man na sharp striker..
definitely he will never climb the wife again otherwise na 12 him go see

36 Likes

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
GOD IS WONDERFUL!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by udemzyudex(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
upower123:
the man sperm tick oooooo ..na God blessing..he will provide for you..nor fear

Na this talk them dey use deceive a lot of people.

Even person wey never balance he go tell you say when he happen God go provide, I'm like undecided God go come down come provide for you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by bobnatlo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Make them hold the manooo!
Abeg we no wan hear stories say person kawaiii!!

2 Likes

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Stupid man. D kids u hv never do ni

4 Likes

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by adioolayi(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
teewhydope:
this is definitely not a blessing embarassed
If God be man... you no what God no be man... All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small....The Lord God made them all

4 Likes

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Nightmareo07: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
shocked 5 babies in one belle?
Nawaoooo God u too much shaa

5 Likes

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by loveth360(f): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
why some dey beg to born at least one.

God's way no be man's way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Omero(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
God Will provide for u IJN, Amen!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Imperare(f): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
God is great.. Kids with great destinies. They shall end poverty in the family

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by itiswellandwell: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ohh boy! Thank God for the safe delivery! May God give the husband the confidence and resources to these responsibilities. Amen!

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by bestviewer: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Chai..GOD help them for this Buhari time. GOD"s Blessings are without pain.

1 Like

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Mikeross62: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
google God
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Jimmyonyi: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Completely out of words . Check my signature
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by lonelydora: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
God is faithful
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by inoki247: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
your sperm tick like diz u no turn am to money... sperm wey u suppos go donate for sperm bank and colet beta moni u choose to use it to add more to ur suffering...

3 Likes

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by moscobabs(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
God is wonderful.

Lord me too need 4 at a time. Grant my wife baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by queenbetsy(f): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi... Come and use this as a point of contact oh grin
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by CreamyCoffee: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hope the woman wasn't taking clomiphene citrate, the drug that is prone to make women have multiple birth at once

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Oyindidi(f): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
queenbetsy:
Oyindidi... Come and use this as a point of contact oh grin
I want twins kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? / Three Siblings Recreate Their Childhood Photo From 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.