Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) (77424 Views)

Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) / World's Most Expensive Bottled Water Costs Over N22 Million (photos) / Man Using Python For Pepper Soup In Port Harcourt. Online Users React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by favourbaby: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Na angels food dem dey use am cook ni?

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Loveworld12: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
//
No be Nigeria?

Some will buy it just to prove that they are "big boys" and "big girls". Of course, they will fight if you point out their stupidity.

//

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Agbaletu: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
wristbangle:
Can the soup prepared in this N400,000 be more delicious to the "adogan" or N500 pot? undecided
"Adogan" I have not heard that word for long. Does adogan still exist?
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Monaco2(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lol those guys up there are mad. grin Y are they attacking each other....

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by rickyboss333: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
anh anh, i know this pot na, it cooks without fire.

Ma hear!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by virago(f): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
414k pot
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
dayowunmi:
A pot that can barely cook 4 cups of rice! I know buying quality is good cos of the durability but splashing 414 on a pot? Nah
durability bawo you wan pass it to 7th generations ni

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Maybe the pot is made from vabranuim.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by ajl: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
The Nigerian retailer would have add it's own cost to the original price for it to cost as much. They are imported. Here is one set for $700.Thats N257K. Without the discount it's $1,135 (N403K).

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by SPIFF(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
The pot is made from titanium
A light strong grey lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong lightweight alloys (as for airplane parts); the main sources are rutile and ilmenite.
A marketer introduced it to me. You don't need to add condiments to your cooking. It will generally bring all you need to make your cooking sweet come out naturally. It's nice but too expensive. The other fact that put me off is that when I start using it, you can't eat outside again or foods cooked with other types of pot. It's for basically those that takes their health matters seriously.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I have that pot, Even if you put too much salt in the food, that pot will automatically reverse it to normal and make the food sweet
Yes I totally agree.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by FODA(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
raquel97:

I think people go for things they love to have and what pleases them once they have the money to purchase it and for your question "if we have? yes. BTW do you have any problem with that? undecided
pls,can I have a taste of the food cooked with the wonder pot ma?

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
CastedBlog:
Twitter user Tomiwa has just shared the inspiration he got, after seeing a Cooking Pot that cost Over N400k, According to him, he spotted it at a shop were he went to get stuffs..

And his fellow twitter users has been buzzing his timeline with Funny Reactions.
See Below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-shocked-after-seeing-cooking-pot.html

Yes I've attended a seminar at opebi where similar sets of pot were being advertised. Some even cost more. I'd rather buy a set of earthenwares(clay pots and plates and spoons) that are more organic.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I have that pot, Even if you put too much salt in the food, that pot will automatically reverse it to normal and make the food sweet

Na this kind talk na make Nigeria nor need buhari again
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by ojay72(m): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
raquel97:

I think people go for things they love to have and what pleases them once they have the money to purchase it and for your question "if we have? yes. BTW do you have any problem with that? undecided

Raquel, lie small small na.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by theapeman4: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
SPIFF:
A light strong grey lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong lightweight alloys (as for airplane parts); the main sources are rutile and ilmenite.
A marketer introduced it to me. You don't need to add condiments to your cooking. It will generally bring all you need to make your cooking sweet come out naturally. It's nice but too expensive. The other fact that put me off is that when I start using it, you can't eat outside again or foods cooked with other types of pot. It's for basically those that takes their health matters seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
boostdom:
What material could it be made of?

414k on a pot? Fvck that. I'd rather melt that sh*t and put it on my neck like a fvcking slave.
lol.. may be it's pure stainless steel. No blending with other materials or impurities.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by ojay72(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
SPIFF:

if the pot like, make e be vibranium from wakanda... 414k issa goal.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
those who taste will hunger no more,if this port can't fulfils this or help me make heaven I can't have it ,its useless,or if it can't cook 4 bags of rice at once then who needs it,I think I have d Abba type exactly d same tin
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Yankee101: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Thats aluminium pot is it not?

We had Alumaco in Nigeria that produced aluminium sheets and household products. Where is it now?

The controversial pot is tokunbo. All things Tokunbo are expensive by time you take it through exchange calculations.

Thank God ashewos are not imported to Nigeria like this pot, many men would have ended in mental hospital because toto is out of their reach. But at #400,000 per night, it would have been possible also to rob a house and steal imported ashewo.

Mu gode Allah fa. Wana ba chyau fa
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by awarenexmariner: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pot User Guide.
1. The pot automatically cooks food without heat
2. The pot preserve the food in it for a whole 30 days without freezing or heating
3. Whenever you are hungry just go to the pot and call the name of any food you which to eat and it appears.
All these make it a MAGIC POTS. [color=#006600][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Tobest150(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
that's a modern pot used in cooking destinies.... if u knw... u knw

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Junny04(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Seems the pot doesn't need gas cooker or stove... It's automatic

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by raquel97: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
FODA:
pls,can I have a taste of the food cooked with the wonder pot ma?
would do that in your dream grin

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by raquel97: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
ojay72:

Raquel, lie small small na.

Bro, I no dey lie for sundays

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
CastedBlog:
Twitter user Tomiwa has just shared the inspiration he got, after seeing a Cooking Pot that cost Over N400k, According to him, he spotted it at a shop were he went to get stuffs..

And his fellow twitter users has been buzzing his timeline with Funny Reactions.
See Below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-shocked-after-seeing-cooking-pot.html

DSS & EFCC must hear this. This is economic sabotage. This guy has no respect for our currency.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by raquel97: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Exactly and no sediments/particle will settle inside the food unlike the normal pots that peel

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
For those that hv money to waste
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by afobam(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Funky123:
Even if my money is flowing.....can't buy pot worth 50k self,untop wetin.... grin grin grin
let your money flow first before you decide on what you will or won't do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.