Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) (77425 Views)

Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) / World's Most Expensive Bottled Water Costs Over N22 Million (photos) / Man Using Python For Pepper Soup In Port Harcourt. Online Users React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2018
medexico:
Money wey person go make in a year na im una wan dey put for fire?

shey if I put stone inside, it will turn to rice?? ehn I will buy na

In a year? Some will make it in three years sef..

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nategaoo: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2018
This is not 414 pan it is 404 pan

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Mccollins042(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2018
The pot dey wash em sef ?
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by tranxo(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2018
Can it cook the Last Supper?

CastedBlog:
Twitter user Tomiwa has just shared the inspiration he got, after seeing a Cooking Pot that cost Over N400k, According to him, he spotted it at a shop were he went to get stuffs..

And his fellow twitter users has been buzzing his timeline with Funny Reactions.
See Below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-shocked-after-seeing-cooking-pot.html

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by micariice(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2018
Was it a iron silver pot and does it come with a gas cooker,I know there are makers that can create something unique as such
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Binchim(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2018
Rubbers go begin dey raid people kitchen now
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
CastedBlog:
Twitter user Tomiwa has just shared the inspiration he got, after seeing a Cooking Pot that cost Over N400k, According to him, he spotted it at a shop were he went to get stuffs..

And his fellow twitter users has been buzzing his timeline with Funny Reactions.
See Below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-shocked-after-seeing-cooking-pot.html

You guys can't read between the lines.. That pot is for rituals hence the price tag.
Quote me and.....
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
can I put it in the bank after using it for cooking b cos I don't trust my wife and children
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Aguata1stson(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Taah. they wanted to write 14,000
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nategaoo: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
nametalkam:
Its for those that can afford it and want it ...(no be need it oooo)

But look ooo. In the picture it is $2000 for a while set of pots and pans but Nigerian thieves are selling one pan for 414k? This country will not kill me
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nategaoo: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
ajl:
The Nigerian retailer would have add it's own cost to the original price for it to cost as much. They are imported. Here is one set for $700.Thats N257K. Without the discount it's $1,135 (N403K).

414k should be for a set. not 414k for one pot ooo lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nategaoo: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
That pan sha will collect dust.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by amjokes(f): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
and the pan (paanu) will not get rusted in its lifespan?
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Black panther.... Come and carry your vibranium pot.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by choice92(f): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
The cookware is made of the purest metal known to man kind (titanum 316) and 2 other metals. Alot of people are not aware of its existence hence their reactions.
It is engineered to cook below the boiling point, you read right and to fry without oil. 93% of the nutrients is preserved by the time you are set to eat.
It is expensive because of the metals used in making it. It doesn't rust, nor leach into our food unlike the conventional pots we see. With salad master you can be far from the hospital with assurance. For your food will become your medicine. I wish I could write on, but seeing they say is believing.. If I tell you that chicken can be fried without oil, many will curse me. But with salad master you can cook anything without oil. Including jollof rice, soup etc. When you buy the healthy cooking system in a set it is a whole lot cheaper than buying in piece.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Fictional: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
it's pure silver probably that's why it's that expensive.. highly resisted to wear a
,tear,heat and other forms of damages ,this could probably last five times the normal steel or Damascus steel plated utensils
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by jutan: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I have that pot, Even if you put too much salt in the food, that pot will automatically reverse it to normal and make the food sweet
why u dey lie na....devil will just give u ur own firewood and matches to go set ur own hell fire..u cannot outshine devil...
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by missimelda01(f): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nawa o!.. even the pot used in cooking this tasty soup below isn't up to that amount... and the soup is perfect!

check us on ig@akwasoups

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
missimelda01:
Nawa o!.. even the pot used in cooking this tasty soup below isn't up to that amount... and the soup is perfect!

check us on ig@akwasoups
Abeg is that snake
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by 1miccza: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
choice92:
The cookware is made of the purest metal known to man kind (titanum 316) and 2 other metals. Alot of people are not aware of its existence hence their reactions.
It is engineered to cook below the boiling point, you read right and to fry without oil. 93% of the nutrients is preserved by the time you are set to eat.
It is expensive because of the metals used in making it. It doesn't rust, nor leach into our food unlike the conventional pots we see. With salad master you can be far from the hospital with assurance. For your food will become your medicine. I wish I could write on, but seeing they say is believing.. If I tell you that chicken can be fried without oil, many will curse me. But with salad master you can cook anything without oil. Including jollof rice, soup etc. When you buy the healthy cooking system in a set it is a whole lot cheaper than buying in piece.

Aunty forget all these grammar, how person go use one plot of land money go buy pot, pot ooo!!! If e like make e be chimpanum sef na by force to buy am??
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by missimelda01(f): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
kelvinrhs:
Abeg is that snake
Nope
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by ozilip: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY RIGHT NOW!!!

If you have a skill, go and sell your services on AJASCO free of charge and make money there. People are quietly making all lot of money by posting their services on that website:

ajasco

https://ajasco.online/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.