Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! (8465 Views)

Woman Left In Shock After Meeting Her US Based Husband-to-be For The First Time / A Husband Needed Urgently: Tired Of The Loneliness / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Bluezy13(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are you really listening to that sadist? Just wish the search well and move on. Simple

Different strokes for different folks.
Whatever rocks his boat. cheesy
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nightmareo07: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Thanks
Welcome
But tell her to be careful.
I would say looking for love online is not always d best.
Because she will exposed to sorts of offers that she wouldn't know the person telling her the truth.
Some people might even bargain and fake a lifestyle just to deceive her and get what they want sex&money and dump her.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Bluezy13(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
I will follow you asap
Emmm...but you know, she suppose get money sha
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I owe you no explanation. Marriage is God given institution to man. So go dive into an ocean OK. I'm not confused.
.. Why not advertise it on Jumia and jiji? Because you re looking for a husband,it has become God giving institution to man. Keep searching,I wish you gudluck.

7 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by highqueen(f): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Find out whether na your part of imo she from
anyi awu ndi apari.angry

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Bluezy13(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Welcome
Because she will exposed to sorts of offers that she wouldn't know the person telling her the truth.
Some people might even bargain and fake a lifestyle just to deceive her and get what they want sex&money and dump her.

Money is very very important
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Welcome

A man in his forties won't have such in mind please. This advert ain't for me that still in my 20s.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nightmareo07: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

Money is very very important
Lol.
Bro I tell. U they are going to scam that woman and chop osho free.
As it is now she has made her self so vulnerable to chop and run guys.
And her age will make her so desperate to bliv any lie from a sugar coated mouth.

If u are looking for love stay away from online.
Except u looking for flirt.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by samysmoothfresh: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm based in Abuja not PH OK. It's really not by force to comment

i know

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Oyindidi(f): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

Emmm...but you know, she suppose get money sha
She get money
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
highqueen:

anyi awu ndi apari.angry
grin grin

Mechionu
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Farano or lalasticlala please help me move this thread to Family section
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nightmareo07: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A man in his forties won't have such in mind please. This advert ain't for me that still in my 20s.

U don't know there are some agbaya men that have refused to grow up.
Even some married men will claim single just to chop and run especially if she is good looking.
Just tell her to close her purse well and lock up her legs well well o until she's very sure.
I might be sounding nasty but I'm just telling u d truth as a very good bad guy cool
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm not prepared yet o cheesy

I never flex life finish. she yaf finish ha own.

grin grin grin
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
The way this OP is always stylishly trying to collect guys #s and emails for herself here is too funny.

samysmoothfresh:
they've left "my friend" and entered "my aunt"

issoraite

goodluck to your aunt smiley
grin

5 Likes

JONNYSPUTE:
.. Why not advertise it on Jumia and jiji? Because you re looking for a husband,it has become God giving institution to man. Keep searching,I wish you gudluck.
K. One can never explain to some humans
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Oyindidi(f): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i know
You like troublegrin
JONNYSPUTE:
K
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by victorian(f): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Op be careful o.

Matchmaking for an aunt with a random guy online is very very risky.

Times are hard. Guys will just act a perfect script and clean her account after some months by promising her marriage..
Be very careful. She should try and socialize, dress trendy, look sweet and visit malls.
A friend of mine who's 40, was scammed several times online, she got frustrated, even travelled abroad to search for a husband, cos she feels Nija guys here are gold diggers and after her money . After staying 3months abroad, she came back. Saying Nija guys abroad are even worse! Do u know after 6months of been social in Lagos Nigeria, she met her now husband in a shopping mall, Shoprite. They dated for 4months, and got married. It's 3years now. They are still married. So dear, let her go out there and make her choice. Forget online matchmake. It's not real.

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U don't know there are some agbaya men that have refused to grow up.
Even some married men will claim single just to chop and run especially if she is good looking.
Just tell her to close her purse well and lock up her legs well well o until she's very sure.
I might be sounding nasty but I'm just telling u d truth as a very good bad guy cool
I am well aware. Thanks
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
victorian:
Op be careful o.

Matchmaking for an aunt with a random guy online is very very risky.

Times are hard. Guys will just act a perfect script and clean her account after some months by promising her marriage..
Be very careful. She should try and socialize, dress trendy, look sweet and visit malls.
A friend of mine who's 40, was scammed several times online, she got frustrated, even travelled abroad to search for a husband, cos she feels Nija guys here are gold diggers and after her money . After staying 3months abroad, she came back. Saying Nija guys abroad are even worse! Do u know after 6months of been social in Lagos Nigeria, she met her now husband in a shopping mall, Shoprite. They dated for 4months, and got married. It's 3years now. They are still married. So dear, let her go out there and make her choice. Forget online matchmake. It's not real.
This woman has a good Job in PH and she is the vibrant social type. Online matchmaking works for some though.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hahahahah. Its not an achievement but ur fellow women are even advertising them selves just to be in a mans house. I wonder who is deceiving who. Somebody that just supported your post is here advertising her aunty on jumia for a husband.I laugh in Swahili.

grin grin I am dead grin grin

This is wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by samysmoothfresh: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
You like troublegrin

1 Share

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by victorian(f): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This woman has a good Job in PH and she is the vibrant social type. Online matchmaking works for some though.

Ok but it doesn't work for everyone.

Cos the guy online u may end up matchmaking with her might be a great actor.

If it doesn't end up well? She will blame and resent you for setting her up with the wrong guy.
Just an advice.. undecided

I fear men online cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by pocohantas(f): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
When I saw this thread, I knew there would be comments of people asking if you now finally need men/marriage. If this is insecurity I wouldn't know.

Babe, you should have known NL enough to know this thread won't get the needed result. If your aunt is really seeking a husband, truth is, at this age...her main target should be advanced bachelors, divorcees,polygamous men or widowers. Those kind men are looking for companions and financial compatibility is usually very important to them. Luckily for us, she has that.

Does she dress well, associate well? You can't be holed up in your house and complain no husband. The search starts from her.

Nairaland/ROMANCE SECTION is the wrong place to search.

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yuugen:
The way this OP is always stylishly trying to collect guys #s and emails for herself here is too funny.

grin
Its best you don't assume what you don't know please.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
victorian:

Ok but it doesn't work for everyone.

Cos the guy online u may end up matchmaking with her might be a great actor.

If it doesn't end up well? She will blame and resent you for setting her up with the wrong guy.
Just an advice.. undecided

I fear men online cheesy
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by samysmoothfresh: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yuugen:

grin

udonminit

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:
When I saw this thread, I knew there would be comments of people asking if you now finally need men/marriage. If this is insecurity I wouldn't know.

Babe, you should have known NL enough to know this thread won't get the needed result. If your aunt is really seeking a husband, truth is, at this age...her main target should be advanced bachelors, divorcees,polygamous men or widowers. Those kind men are looking for companions and financial compatibility is usually very important to them. Luckily for us, she has that.

Does she dress well, associate well? You can't be holed up in your house and complain no husband. The search starts from her.

.. Poco,why will she be advertising her aunty or indirectly advertising herself after saying marriage is not an achievement? Did she forget or what? She should be advising herself or whom ever that she is advertising to just forget about getting married since she has money.

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Amarabae:
Has it come to this?
I wish her good luck if that is her choice
Nwanyioma achorom ka ihem masi gi
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Lol.
Bro I tell. U they are going to scam that woman and chop osho free.
As it is now she has made her self so vulnerable to chop and run guys.
And her age will make her so desperate to bliv any lie from a sugar coated mouth.

If u are looking for love stay away from online.
Except u looking for flirt.
Guy I'm talking about men in their 40s, widower, single father. Not young men with youthful exuberance.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by samysmoothfresh: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Babe, you should have known NL enough to know this thread won't get the needed result. If your aunt is really seeking a husband, truth is, at this age...her main target should be advanced bachelors, divorcees,polygamous men b] or widowers. Those kind men are looking for companions and financial compatibility is usually very important to them. Luckily for us, she has that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know / . / Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.