Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! (8384 Views)

Woman Left In Shock After Meeting Her US Based Husband-to-be For The First Time / A Husband Needed Urgently: Tired Of The Loneliness / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by milemimi93(m): 5:53am On Aug 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Already connected her with someone and it is looking promising by God's grace
Wow! Best of luck to her.

Oluwa pick my call o. I also want to be connected.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by paddymo(m): 5:57am On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:
Wow! Best of luck to her.

Oluwa pick my call o. I also want to be connected.
bro have you tried ashebbi.com?
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by milemimi93(m): 6:01am On Aug 07, 2018
paddymo:
bro have you tried ashebbi.com?
my own connection is not relationship based. The op knows what I mean. Thank u
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by paddymo(m): 6:06am On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:
my own connection is not relationship based. The op knows what I mean. Thank u
let me know what you mean then
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by milemimi93(m): 6:12am On Aug 07, 2018
paddymo:
let me know what you mean then
It's needless u know because it won't add or remove frm u.

But if u still insist, ask d op.

Ask her, apart from relationship, what else does she connect people with.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Babatundebaabs(m): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2018
Lols... this post too funny. You said we sudnt bother abt being rich dat she will take us thr. Mehn...what is her net worth? She owns a car... so car is d definition of riches? My dear, I also have 3 cars ( pencil, Volvo cx90, ford mondeo) stil not happy wit dos cars. Cos have seen people buying cars dat will buy all my car, plus my small house, my friends house and my business. She can afford her needs does mean shes rich o. Before we will apply let me do d interview. Will she be able to survive if she lose 100m in a business and it wont affect her ? Can she support a multimillion naira project? Am not sure shes rich, cos I bliv money attracts good tins. We are ok too but we r not rich yet.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
we aren't gold digger, we aren't scammers but that doesn't mean we can not sample free toto and move on, I will create a new ID to pm you soon,. because I know you wouldn't respond to this handle, your aunt must hearam for bed,. Porth Harcourt I come, sharpening my dick
Shes hooked already. Don't bother ok
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2018
Babatundebaabs:
Lols... this post too funny. You said we sudnt bother abt being rich dat she will take us thr. Mehn...what is her net worth? She owns a car... so car is d definition of riches? My dear, I also have 3 cars ( pencil, Volvo cx90, ford mondeo) stil not happy wit dos cars. Cos have seen people buying cars dat will buy all my car, plus my small house, my friends house and my business. She can afford her needs does mean shes rich o. Before we will apply let me do d interview. Will she be able to survive if she lose 100m in a business and it wont affect her ? Can she support a multimillion naira project? Am not sure shes rich, cos I bliv money attracts good tins. We are ok too but we r not rich yet.
All I tried pointing at was the fact that she isn't interested in a wealthy man. Supporting a man to actualize his dream mustn't be in millions. You should know this.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:
It's needless u know because it won't add or remove frm u.

But if u still insist, ask d op.

Ask her, apart from relationship, what else does she connect people with.
Their inner soul ryt. I'm a therapist. Do and contact me for a session. My time ain't free.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2018
hooklover:
Let roll am in pH inbox me her digits
Thanks for the interest. Application closed.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by milemimi93(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Their inner soul ryt. I'm a therapist. Do and contact me for a session. My time ain't free.
Tell him ooo. And u also connect people with their creator.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by milemimi93(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Thanks for the interest. Application closed.
When will the portal be open again for new intake?

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Shes hooked already. Don't bother ok
you nko or your friend wey they help you snap photo wey dey appear for mirror on profile, anyone of you available, I can promise hot Bleep
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
you nko or your friend wey they help you snap photo wey dey appear for mirror on profile, anyone of you available, I can promise hot Bleep
Apparently that's all you can offer. Thanks I'm good.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:
When will the portal be open again for new intake?
Ill open another thread for Abuja based husband material. No time
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by milemimi93(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ill open another thread for Abuja based husband material. No time
hahahhahah. I tink I luv dis gal.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Apparently that's all you can offer. Thanks I'm good.
free food , free living. free pocket money in return for baby, free business sponsored, I'm money making machine, always on service and good dispenser . even ATM network dey fail but failure is not in my own dictionary, but one thing yaou can't take away, good man

on sexuality, I love to suckpussy, I love it shaved and clean, doggy style my favorite position, I prefer one round per day, why will I stay an hour on pussy because I. have time for important, worst 10 to 20 minutes I'm done, since I'm not building house on top of it. next day another round goes

on lifestyles, two bottle of Goldberg assure with pepper soup for me, yours will goes with malt, particularly every weekend, no matter how rich I am, I don't joke with football on weekends with my bet9ja ticket hanging with Biro, that's fun of life , i don't joke with ps3 PES 2018 too and looking forward for ps4 and even heard ps5 is out, if you see my dick and me, you will fall more than in love
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2018
Why not a man in his late 40s or early 50s?
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
free food , free living. free pocket money in return for baby, free business sponsored, I'm money making machine, always on service and good dispenser . even ATM network dey fail but failure is not in my own dictionary, but one thing yaou can't take away, good man

on sexuality, I love to suckpussy, I love it shaved and clean, doggy style my favorite position, I prefer one round per day, why will I stay an hour on pussy because I. have time for important, worst 10 to 20 minutes I'm done, since I'm not building house on top of it. next day another round goes

on lifestyles, two bottle of Goldberg assure with pepper soup for me, yours will goes with malt, particularly every weekend, no matter how rich I am, I don't joke with football on weekends with my bet9ja ticket hanging with Biro, that's fun of life , i don't joke with ps3 PES 2018 too and looking forward for ps4 and even heard ps5 is out, if you see my dick and me, you will fall more than in love
Tempting
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Martin0(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Tempting
huuu na WA ooo

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by jnrbayano(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is she aware that you made a thread on her behalf here?

I find this thread and its motive ridiculous.

My honest opinion
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
jnrbayano:
Is she aware that you made a thread on her behalf here?

I find this thread and its motive ridiculous.

My honest opinion
I didn't expose her name or picture. Don't be too uptight OK.

If you need a wife lemme know so I can match you.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by jnrbayano(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I didn't expose her name or picture. Don't be too uptight OK.

If you need a wife lemme know so I can match you.

Okay.

No problem
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by LordsApostle: 12:51am On Aug 08, 2018
Good question... She would most likely be a very terrible person with repulsive character and attributes. Only a fool will go for such a person... To even conceive sef go be wahala..
FortifiedCity:
Why hasn't she been married all this while?
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by LordsApostle: 12:56am On Aug 08, 2018
I'll marry her, but she has to pay me for marrying her; we sign a contract deal... She pays me heavily and all... because I'm coming to save her from her mystery, she needs my name to be complete, I need her cash to be fulfilled... We do trade by batter. It's a real world we live in dear, if shes interested... Check my profile for my mail and send me a message.
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This post is for matured men based in PH and environ willing to settle down with a comfortable lady in her early forties... Simple
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by LordsApostle: 1:03am On Aug 08, 2018
Women afraid never complete without men, that is why we can afford to use them anyway we choose angry, they need us to survive... A woman is Absolutely nothing without a dick by her side... grin grin grin grin
victorian:
Op be careful o.

Matchmaking for an aunt with a random guy online is very very risky.

Times are hard. Guys will just act a perfect script and clean her account after some months by promising her marriage..
Be very careful. She should try and socialize, dress trendy, look sweet and visit malls.
A friend of mine who's 40, was scammed several times online, she got frustrated, even travelled abroad to search for a husband, cos she feels Nija guys here are gold diggers and after her money . After staying 3months abroad, she came back. Saying Nija guys abroad are even worse! Do u know after 6months of been social in Lagos Nigeria, she met her now husband in a shopping mall, Shoprite. They dated for 4months, and got married. It's 3years now. They are still married. So dear, let her go out there and make her choice. Forget online matchmake. It's not real.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by LordsApostle: 1:13am On Aug 08, 2018
I dey tell u bra!!! Totally a man's world bra.. Obviously a man's world... Feminist can now see for themselves, women are worthless without a man by their side, no matter what they have
ikhileomotayo:

Wow, this just proves the fact that this is a man's world grin

No hard feelings ladies tongue
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by LordsApostle: 1:13am On Aug 08, 2018
Shut up and say what u know madam.
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My dear as women pray for husbands in that same vein some men go on their knees praying for wives too.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by LordsApostle: 1:17am On Aug 08, 2018
That's what every sensible man wants... Not old expired toto, only God know Wetin Don pass inside for decades.
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The said man wants a young lady.
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 08, 2018
LordsApostle:
Shut up and say what u know madam.
you don't see men praying at Shiloh? Anyways please no need exposing your ignorance here
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by gabbygab31: 4:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Contact me on 09080835459
Re: Portharcourt Based Husband Needed! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
gabbygab31:
Contact me on
Pm me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / How Many Girls Can Do This For Their Boyfriend ? / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.