Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

I Knocked This Down Tonight - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Knocked This Down Tonight (1128 Views)

I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / Long Snake Killed In My Abuja Residence Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knocked This Down Tonight by Ikem11(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
I killed this with my car today and I don't know the name. Please who knows this before I eat the forbidden animal.lol grin

Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by Oyindidi(f): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Long throat grin
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by Abascoh: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
You just killed Iya Bukky angry

3 Likes

Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lol cheesy.
Must you eat it?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by Mutemenot(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin don't eat it yet until you confirm that all your village people are intact lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Na joke oh
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by teckmore(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
squirrel
That is the name
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by OneCorner: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Killer. embarassed

Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by LuciferChristi: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Looks like some sort of fox.

Definitely not a rodent, looks carnivorous.
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by LuciferChristi: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
teckmore:
squirrel
That is the name

How can that be a squirrel Oga?

Do you people comment with your brains at all? Inshort, must you comment sef? What is wrong with you guys?

Look at that animal. A squirrel usually has two large front teeth it uses to crack nuts. This animal clearly has canines. Look at the nose almost like a cat's. This animal must feed on meat either partially or exclusively. Again, check the claws and the paw. What sort of nut-cracking rodent will possess such vicious claws for tearing meat?

How on earth can this be a squirrel?
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by teckmore(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
LuciferChristi:

How can that be a squirrel Oga?

Do you people comment with your brains at all? Ishort,mustyou comment sef? What is wrong with you guys?

Look at that animal. A squirrel usually has two large front teeth it uses to crack nuts. This animal clearly has canines. Look at the nose almost like a cat's. This animal must feed on meet either partially or exclusively.

How can this be a squirrel?

Must you reason upside down??

Why can’t you drop your coment and leave.

Why must you show your lack of manner in the public.
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by LuciferChristi: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
teckmore:

Must you reason upside down??

Why can’t you drop your coment and leave.

Why must you show your lack of manner in the public.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
If you don't know anything, give space for reasonable people to comment.

You comment reeks of ignorance. You didn't even guess, you just jumped in and typed "squirrel, thats the name" like you're so sure.

Its not by force to comment. Some people actually want to know what animal it is not read ignorant comments like yours.
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by yanabasee(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Straight to the front-page......

Nairaland a pet related blog!!
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by teckmore(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
LuciferChristi:

You should be ashamed of yourself.
If you don't know anything, give space for reasonable people to comment.

You comment reeks of ignorance. You didn't even guess, you just jumped in and typed "squirrel, thats the name" like you're so sure.

Its not by force to comment. Some people actually want to know what animal it is not read ignorant comments like yours.

I can deduce your problem from your coment

Is it because I made a comment ahead of you ?

Sorry, but you ought to be taught how to make constructive corrections in the public places like this.

Not that you will opening your mouth like gate of hell fire to do simple correction
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by LuciferChristi: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
teckmore:

I can deduce your problem from your coment

Is it because I made a comment ahead of you ?

Sorry, but you ought to be taught how to make constructive corrections in the public places like this.

Not that you will opening your mouth like gate of hell fire to do simple correction

You can't be more than 16 if you think commenting before anyone makes them mad when there are 4 other comments before you.

Constructive corrections on a daft comment?

Look at the difference between yours and those above you. They didn't know so they trolled, you could have done same. Instead you flew in like one Ogbomosho hunter and declared it a squirrel just like that.

If you don't know, keep quiet.
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by teckmore(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
LuciferChristi:

You can't be more than 16 if you think commenting before anyone makes them mad when there are 4 other comments before you.

Constructive corrections on a daft comment?

Look at the difference between yours and those above you. They didn't know so they trolled, you could have done same. Instead you flew in like one Ogbomosho hunter and declared it a squirrel just like that.

If you don't know, keep quiet.

Oh sorry. I can see why it pained you.

Next time , I will check the profile of people that quote me before replying.

You are too dumb to quote me.

Find your mate next time Biko
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by joeokoriem: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
Enjoy ur meal
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by GOFRONT(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
shocked

If na me knack down dis animal, I go put am inside booth, drive straight to , let him help me to do justice to it.......grillin tinz

Wetin concern me and the name of d animol grin.........Infact see as d name of the animal wan cause quarrel btw two people above me
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

If na me knack down dis animal, I go put am inside booth, drive straight to , let him help me to do justice to it.......grillin tinz

Wetin concern me and the name of d animol grin.........Infact see as d name of the animal wan cause quarrel btw two people above me
Lol.
cheesy
You are welcome!
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by OboOlora(f): 12:20am On Jul 30, 2018
That’s a pu$$ycat!
Give it to Pu$$yBBQgrills to use it to make asun for u

Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by shortgun(m): 12:48am On Jul 30, 2018
That's a civet
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by agboedeh: 2:08am On Jul 30, 2018
shortgun:
That's a civet
I think so to
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by Ikem11(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2018
shortgun:
That's a civet
It's not a civet I know civet..
Re: I Knocked This Down Tonight by Baroba(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2018
shortgun:
That's a civet

A rare specie of Civet Cat, looks more like the Asian type.. Na guess oo..

(1) (Reply)

Solid Female Boerboel Available For Sale / Lhasa Pups Available For Sale / Six Months Old Female Rottie For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.