Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

_ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / _ (2109 Views)

BREAKING: Factional PDP Emerges In Kwara, Fields Candidates For Election _ / RIP Atiku . Impostor Busted ! _ Alepa (explicit Proof) / EFCC Has No Right To Keep Fayose For Over 24 Hours _ Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

_ by BRMN: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: _ by DavidEsq(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
1 John 5:19 explains, Luke 4:5-6, Revelations 12:12, Jeremiah 10:23 answers ur questions
Re: _ by BRMN: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
serious issues here
Re: _ by BRMN: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
which way Nigeria
Re: _ by MicheyJ1: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Don't blame Buhari's ineptitude on some Aso Rock curse.

2 Likes

Re: _ by nabiz(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
angry
Re: _ by BRMN: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oh i see angry
Re: _ by BRMN: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
DavidEsq:
1 John 5:19 explains, Luke 4:5-6, Revelations 12:12, Jeremiah 10:23 answers ur questions

How??
Re: _ by BRMN: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Is Jonathan's govt really better than Buhari?
Re: _ by ganu: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
DavidEsq:
ganu
For the benefit of those who might not a bible, Rev.12:12 says : "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time ". KJV
Re: _ by BRMN: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
ganu:
ganu
For the benefit of those who might not a bible, Rev.12:12 says : "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time ". KJV

Really?
Re: _ by BRMN: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
ganu:
ganu

Nawa o, devil ke, so who's the devil here now?
Re: _ by BRMN: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Don't blame Buhari's ineptitude on some Aso Rock curse.

But the question is this, is Aso Rock truly under a curse??
Re: _ by BRMN: 1:46am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: _ by DavidEsq(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2018
BRMN:

How??
1 John 5:19 says "we know that we originate with God but the WHOLE world is lying in the power of the wicked one". If I may ask u; who is this wicked one? When u respond, we will continue from front there.
Re: _ by BRMN: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2018
DavidEsq:

1 John 5:19 says "we know that we originate with God but the WHOLE world is lying in the power of the wicked one". If I may ask u; who is this wicked one? When u respond, we will continue from front there.

The wicked one is evil of course, or what do u think
Re: _ by DavidEsq(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2018
BRMN:

The wicked one is evil of course, or what do u think
The (definite article) wicked (adjective) one.
Evil is a noun in the context u used it. However, the wicked one means someone already known to as wicked. So who is this one known to be wicked?
Re: _ by BRMN: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2018
DavidEsq:

The (definite article) wicked (adjective) one.
Evil is a noun in the context u used it. However, the wicked one means someone already known to as wicked. So who is this one known to be wicked?

The devil is wicked
Re: _ by DavidEsq(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2018
BRMN:

The devil is wicked
If the devil is wicked, so are some persons. Since the verse uses "the wicked one" it is talking of the devil and not people; Isn't it?
Re: _ by FarahAideed: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2018
When Buhari messed up Nigerias economy in the 80s was he staying in Aso rock then? You people will open your eyes and elect very bad leaders then turn around to blame a harmless building ..If you like move Buhari to the white house the results will still be the same !!!!

3 Likes

Re: _ by BRMN: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: _ by BRMN: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: _ by BRMN: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: _ by orisa37: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Aso Villa is a blessing but now jinxed from Saudi Arabia via Niger Republic since Buhari came in.

Only Restructuring to give full Autonomy on
--Internal Homeland Security Policing,
--Resources and
Electioneering Control, for our 36 States,
--and Contributing uniformly by the States to run FG,
can deliver Nigeria from destruction like Sodom and Gomorrah.
After The Emir of Daura, at GEJ's National Conference told us all --that his Emirate is one-eighth in Nigeria and seven-eighth in Niger Republic
--that those of us in the South will have nowhere to run to when the Bubble busts like Buhari is now itching towards,
--that Bokoharam will fuse with ISIS to yield ISWA which Buhari agreed with in Kano,
--we all witnessed El Rufai's Trip to Niger Republic to pay Bokoharam for services rendered to Nigeria,
--there was once or twice when Bokoharam infiltrated the ranks of The Presidencial Guards at Aso Villa. No investigation Report till today on that incidental accidents.
It now looks like Mr. Buhari is planning to hand over Aso Villa to ISWA. His pronouncement yesterday to open Aso Villa freely to any Ojo, Uche, Shehu, Sani, Jibril, Jibrin etc is tactical to Anarchy and Bokoharam eventual Takeover.

cc: Saraki, Dogara, Onneghen, Gowon, OBJ, TYD, IBB, AA, GEJ, ST.GOVs, ST.ASSEMBLIES, TRA-RULERS etc:
above fyi please. Nigeria is being traded to Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen before us all.
Re: _ by BRMN: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: _ by BRMN: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
orisa37:
Aso Villa is a blessing but now jinxed from Saudi Arabia via Niger Republic since Buhari came in.

Only Restructuring to give full Autonomy on
--Internal Homeland Security Policing,
--Resources and
Electioneering Control, for our 36 States,
--and Contributing uniformly by the States to run FG,
can deliver Nigeria from destruction like Sodom and Gomorrah.
After The Emir of Daura, at GEJ's National Conference told us all --that his Emirate is one-eighth in Nigeria and seven-eighth in Niger Republic
--that those of us in the South will have nowhere to run to when the Bubble busts like Buhari is now itching towards,
--that Bokoharam will fuse with ISIS to yield ISWA which Buhari agreed with in Kano,
--we all witnessed El Rufai's Trip to Niger Republic to pay Bokoharam for services rendered to Nigeria,
--there was once or twice when Bokoharam infiltrated the ranks of The Presidencial Guards at Aso Villa. No investigation Report till today on that incidental accidents.
It now looks like Mr. Buhari is planning to hand over Aso Villa to ISWA. His pronouncement yesterday to open Aso Villa freely to any Ojo, Uche, Shehu, Sani, Jibril, Jibrin etc is tactical to Anarchy and Bokoharam eventual Takeover.

cc: Saraki, Dogara, Onneghen, Gowon, OBJ, TYD, IBB, AA, GEJ, ST.GOVs, ST.ASSEMBLIES, TRA-RULERS etc:
above fyi please. Nigeria is being traded to Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen before us all.

Aso Rock now jinxed from Saudi Arabia? How do u mean pls? So what's the Saudi Arabia connection to all of this?
Re: _ by DavidEsq(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
BRMN:

Yes the Bible passage u gave is talking about the devil, and since u said some people are wicked, are u now saying Buhari is wicked? Because Tayo Demola was clearly talking about Aso Rock and Buhari in that article, not the devil.
That ain't wat I'm saying. Wat I'm saying is that based on wat we read in 1 John 5:19, do we expect rulership by man to yield good or best and satisfactory results, whe there is a force of evil behind man's rulership? Does that scripture not make it clear that any form of government by man can never yield maximally satisfactory results? By the way, did u really read those scriptures? Jeremiah 10:23 is very clear on dat fact. That is, that man cannot rule himself.
Re: _ by BRMN: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
DavidEsq:

That ain't wat I'm saying. Wat I'm saying is that based on wat we read in 1 John 5:19, do we expect rulership by man to yield good or best and satisfactory results, whe there is a force of evil behind man's rulership? Does that scripture not make it clear that any form of government by man can never yield maximally satisfactory results? By the way, did u really read those scriptures? Jeremiah 10:23 is very clear on dat fact. That is, that man cannot rule himself.

If man cannot rule himself, will God come down from heaven to rule then? That can't be possible. I think God will still use man, as in human beings, to solve any problems there is in any country
Re: _ by DavidEsq(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
BRMN:

If man cannot rule himself, will God come down from heaven to rule then? That can't be possible. I think God will still use man, as in human beings, to solve any problems there is in any country
What is the scriptural basis for ur opinion? Do u disagree with Jeremiah 10:23? After ur response, we would then talk about whether or not God has the capacity to rule man and in what manner he would do that. However, I don't know if u agree or disagree with 1 John 5:19. Do u?
Re: _ by BRMN: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
DavidEsq:

What is the scriptural basis for ur opinion? Do u disagree with Jeremiah 10:23? After ur response, we would then talk about whether or not God has the capacity to rule man and in what manner he would do that. However, I don't know if u agree or disagree with 1 John 5:19. Do u?

1 John 5:19, says:

"We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one."
New King James Version (NKJV)

Jeremiah 10:23, says:

"O Lord, I know the way of man is not in himself;
It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps."
(NKJV)

This is true, but does that mean God will come down to do it for us? God will only guide us since we cannot do it all by ourselves. As it says above, God is to direct our steps, and to me that is guidance, he is to guide us, and in doing so, God can use other people to guide us, to direct us and to lead us.
Re: _ by DavidEsq(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
BRMN:

1 John 5:19, says:

"We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one."
New King James Version (NKJV)

Jeremiah 10:23, says:

"O Lord, I know the way of man is not in himself;
It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps."
(NKJV)

This is true, but does that mean God will come down to do it for us? God will only guide us since we cannot do it all by ourselves. As it says above, God is to direct our steps, and to me that is guidance, he is to guide us, and in doing so, God can use other people to guide us, to direct us and to lead us.
Very good, my dear. God would not come down to do ish for us but he wld create a setting by which he would guide us. That setting involves persons he has chosen or appointed to carry out his assignment of guidance. Matthew 24:45 - 47 explains the qualification of persons through whom God intends to provide guidance for his ppl. How wld God use these persons to achieve a worldwide leadership? We wld discuss that immediately after u read that scripture, so we can analyse it thoroughly.
Re: _ by BRMN: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hmmm

I'm coming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Report VP Osinbajo To Daddy GO - Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Begs Nigerians / Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year / Will VP Osibanjo's Conscience Allow Him Go For Thanksgiving For 2019 Elections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.