Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project (7296 Views)

2020 Land Rover Defender Returns With A Complete Makeover (photos) / SOLD!!! Ultra Rare 2016 Khan Defender 110 For Sale / Land Rover Launches Land Rover Defender Works V8 To Celebrate 70th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
ivoryhouse:
We took the land rover to Radautoworks so they can check the motor (engine) and they not only look at it but also got the land rover defender 110 that hadn't run in 2 years to start and run in a day! Watch this space!

Excellent.

A lot of this condemned engines are still serviceable.

2 Likes

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by radautoworks: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
ivoryhouse:
We took the land rover to Radautoworks so they can check the motor (engine) and they not only look at it but also got the land rover defender 110 that hadn't run in 2 years to start and run in a day! Watch this space!

Under promise, over deliver is what we try to do wink

5 Likes

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by ivoryhouse(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
radautoworks:

Under promise, over deliver is what we try to do wink

whispers.....you shouldn't be here..let the baby not crawl out with a tablet in his hands..joo mabinu..winkwink

2 Likes

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by radautoworks: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
ivoryhouse:

whispers.....you shouldn't be here..let the baby not crawl out with a tablet in his hands..joo mabinu..winkwink

embarassed skulks back into the shadows....

2 Likes

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
radautoworks:

embarassed skulks back into the shadows....

As an American CEO, and a female to boot, I'm sure you can chew gum and walk at the same time grin

My Wife was in class on a Friday morning, had scheduled C section the same afternoon and was back for exams in school on the following Tuesday.

4 Likes

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by radautoworks: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:

As an American CEO, and a female to boot, I'm sure you can chew gum and walk at the same time grin

My Wife was in class on a Friday morning, had scheduled C section the same afternoon and was back for exams in school on the following Tuesday.

GIRL POWER!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Mikkylounge: 5:51am On Aug 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Wow! My late mother in-law used to drive herself to the hospital, have a vaginal birth, and drive herself home afterwards, not same day o..when her husband isn't in the country..Aunty Radu grin, uncle Egun has given approval for the baby to be crawl out with a tablet in his tiny palms so please continue..I'm already missing jamaican cuisine, i'll drive by carquest and have me a taste grin

4 Likes

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by radautoworks: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2018
Mikkylounge:

Wow! My late mother in-law used to drive herself to the hospital, have a vaginal birth, and drive herself home afterwards, not same day o..when her husband isn't in the country..Aunty Radu grin, uncle Egun has given approval for the baby to be crawl out with a tablet in his tiny palms so please continue..I'm already missing jamaican cuisine, i'll drive by carquest and have me a taste grin

SIR, YES SIR!

* looks over shoulder for ivoryhouse*

Lol jjk

1 Like

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by ivoryhouse(m): 1:28am On Sep 08, 2018
radautoworks:

SIR, YES SIR!

* looks over shoulder for ivoryhouse*

Lol jjk

haha..
Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
ivoryhouse:

Well spoken. I actually didn't bring it here to brag and I do appreciate your critique and you're entitled to your opinion and I, mine. As per all else, let's see how it goes. Your comments/concerns/critiques are duely noted.

Oya it's been 3 months, where are we at?

Tititlate me with progress joor grin

2 Likes

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Tobiizzy(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2018
I'm also quite curious

2 Likes

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by radautoworks: 3:59am On Oct 25, 2018
Me sef!

1 Like

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Chelseafan1: 5:58am On Oct 25, 2018
Same here.
Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by fuckboys: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Did the Op kill the car or the car kill the Op, or they both killed each other.

1 Like

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Mikkylounge: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Oya it's been 3 months, where are we at?

Tititlate me with progress joor grin

We're tidying up some projects,then we blast-off. I'll update us in two weeks. Are you in the country?

1 Like

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Mikkylounge: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2018
fuckboys:
Did the Op kill the car or the car kill the Op, or they both killed each other.

None of the above cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin , my schedule has been crazy

1 Like

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mikkylounge:

We're tidying up some projects,then we blast-off. I'll update us in two weeks. Are you in the country?

Actually yes.

I’m wolfing down Suya from University of Suya as I type grin
Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Jakumo(m): 5:47am On Nov 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Actually yes.

The eagle has landed. Alert the press. Code 3.

3 Likes

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Do we have different wheels on the 110 now?

Us monitoring spirits want to know grin

2 Likes

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Mikkylounge: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Actually yes.

Wow, take it easy with the suya o..try and taste the jamaican food at Radautoworks, their chicken is the best in Lagos grin

3 Likes

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Mikkylounge: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Do we have different wheels on the 110 now?

Us monitoring spirits want to know grin
I sold the wheels and some other parts on the landie in anticipation of the in-coming parts..i swapped out the wheels of the buy's landie. Did you see it parked at Radautoworks? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by radautoworks: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
So that IS yours lol. Cool!

1 Like

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mikkylounge:

I sold the wheels and some other parts on the landie in anticipation of the in-coming parts..i swapped out the wheels of the buy's landie. Did you see it parked at Radautoworks? cheesy

If I did see such a thing, it looked better in person than in the pictures.

But for client confidentiality, I can neither confirm nor deny grin
Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by Mikkylounge: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:

If I did see such a thing, it looked better in person than in the pictures.

But for client confidentiality, I can neither confirm nor deny grin
grin
Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by radautoworks: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by thebigkendo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
What happened to the defender?
Mikkylounge ivoryhouse & Radautoworks
Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by radautoworks: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
thebigkendo:

Which one? I think we still have one waiting on the owner
Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by thebigkendo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
radautoworks:

Which one? I think we still have one waiting on the owner

The one which this thread is about embarassed
Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by ivoryhouse(m): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2020
thebigkendo:
The owner put it on ice! There are two other defender projects, ongoing! I'll create a thread soon!
Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by thebigkendo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
ivoryhouse:

The owner put it on ice! There are two other defender projects, ongoing! I'll create a thread soon!

We dey wait grin
Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by LeJeun3: 12:50am On Sep 07, 2021
ivoryhouse:

I know you are a very busy man, but let's get an update please!!

1 Like

Re: Land Rover Defender 110 Restoration Project by buygala(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Why people start stuff they can't finish is beyond me sad

That's how the other nigga gingered us saying he is going to DIY paint his Car...9 pages and years later, it has been from one story to the other until he finally handed over the car to a painter..

Then the other guy opened a thread on upgrading of a 99 Sienna, showed us pictures of an incompletely upgraded rear view of the vehicle, and then disappeared till date..

Or the other London nigga who started converting and uograding his Right-hand Drive Range Rover Sport and then abandoned it, leaving us high and dry sad

Then there was the MDX saga wherein some people started what they couldn't finish, although some nigga came through and concluded the matter quite nicely...Even Nazis will be envious of the bile and venom generated in that MDX thread.. But at least, something was satisfactorily concluded there..

many unfinished threads litter this section..Everybody wan form DIY and enthusiast when they know they can't finish the dance they started..

Now this...2018 till date, na soso English without any motion..all noise and no result

Please anyone who wants to open such a thread should kindly finish chronicling the events completely before opening thread...no be say u go open thread forming King Kong and then disappear and abandon us with unfinished work sad

You guys have nothing to prove to anyone here...no point starting what you can't finish just because of a few online likes...Go nag on your wives and girlfriends if you crave attention so much and stop using us to massage your egos by quipping our interests and then leaving us stranded in the bush sad

We that don't DIY and are not enthusiastic about tinkering with vehicles, shey we don die? ...Must you guys court attention for God's sake ? sad

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Of The Best Safety Features Introduced In Cars Throughout The Years / Signs Your Hybrid Battery Is Failing / I'm Confused On Which Car 2 Buy Betw Toyata Camry And Peugeot 406.pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.