Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Bleeding After Sex During Pregnancy. Village People Or Medical Possibility - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bleeding After Sex During Pregnancy. Village People Or Medical Possibility (579 Views)

16 Website Where Rich People Or Kind People Literally Give Free Money / Please Help Me Out,i Want To Know If My Problem Is Spiritual Or Medical / How Workers Often Have Sex During Working Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleeding After Sex During Pregnancy. Village People Or Medical Possibility by Gafar14(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,I am actually new as a member of this forum but I am not new as a reader and follower of the news on nairaland. Ordinarily, I would have prefer my just being a mere reader that I was but something very emergency happened to my neighbor which I think I can get a genuine advice from some intelligent people here. My neighbor whom we are very close suddenly came knocking at my door in the middle of the night that her wife who was five months pregnant was seriously bleeding. After we rushed her to the hospital, the doctor was able to stoped the bleeding but my neighbor confided only on me that the bleeding started immediately they had sex. This was two months now but just a moment ago, another bleeding had just occurred after another sex and the pregnancy is seven months now. I have told him to try and explain this to the doctor which he and the wife vehemently oppose. They are of the opinion that it is spiritually and I am as confuse as them. Please I really desire good advice from anyone who can really explain the medical possibilities of this. Mr Lala, kindly help me push it to the front page as a matter of urgency.
Re: Bleeding After Sex During Pregnancy. Village People Or Medical Possibility by Betakeshi: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Bleeding After Sex During Pregnancy. Village People Or Medical Possibility by marshalldgreat(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
This one is very strong o
Re: Bleeding After Sex During Pregnancy. Village People Or Medical Possibility by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hello,
3 things may be the cause of bleeding during pregnancy after intercourse has taken place,
The first and most likely reason your neighbour is bleeding is due to weakened and sensitive cervix, when pregnant, the body pumps more blood to the pelvic region, also giving the fact the the walls of the cervix has been weakened, tear by copulation would be easy, I think this might be the reason she is bleeding.

2. placenta coming down way too low.
3. might be due to infection.

my advice is to discontinue sex asap.
Re: Bleeding After Sex During Pregnancy. Village People Or Medical Possibility by Gafar14(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2018
CoolSmithz:
Hello,
3 things may be the cause of bleeding during pregnancy after intercourse has taken place,
The first and most likely reason your neighbour is bleeding is due to weakened and sensitive cervix, when pregnant, the body pumps more blood to the pelvic region, also giving the fact the the walls of the cervix has been weakened, tear by copulation would be easy, I think this might be the reason she is bleeding.

marshalldgreat:
This one is very strong o
CoolSmithz:
Hello,

thank you so much my brother. your advise is indeed helpful

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Longest Bridges In Africa (third Mainland Bridge Is One Of Them) / Google Local Guides / How I Made $1450 In Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.