Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin (6041 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by hkidola00(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
nuelyoyo:
ok, and the file will be saved in the regular file folders I guess?
Don't mind my questions, its just that my girl is also smart with fones, I wish I can get an app that will just be on ghost mode.
see,forget her smartness with phone, she's unlikely to notice d app when u install it, u aim is just to get her calls three days Max, not that u put it there permanently.... she might not notice, just put it under a folder on the home screen, disable d notification, and sip ur tea
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by dmola(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Sir why are you wasting time

Trust me she might have slept with another man but she still loves you

Sometimes we just want to try out a different guy lol and it’s our little wild fun

hmmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by hkidola00(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2020
pansophist:
You should forgive her, for your own peace. But forgiving doesn't mean accepting. She is pleading with you not because she felt sorry, but because you are Mr nice guy and to make you stop getting angry at her. She will still do it again, I guarantee you that.
she has
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by hkidola00(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2020
chiommy123:
no doubt what she did was wrong but what happened to forgiveness.
i forgave, it been a year and a half since u made dis comment, she's done it again dis December.. she couldn't deny it
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by chiommy123(f): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
hkidola00:
i forgave, it been a year and a half since u made dis comment, she's done it again dis December.. she couldn't deny it
that one na cheater raised to power infinity!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by Belafonte(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
hkidola00:
firstly she's not d cheating type over our two years relationship course...... well, she tried a distasteful thing by receiving some gifts from a married man, she lied about d source which she confessed d real source 2 months later, dat deceit and cheating for me, well I forgave her after so much begging.....
4 months later she went to another state to write some exams, she started having an affair with her cousin, I got to know by downloading a call recorder app from play store and placing it on the phone she uses to call, there I heard all there conversation, I showed her and she has started begging me dat she swear, dey have only been romancing on four occasions, no sex, well dat true based on the recorded conversation,.....
now she has been crying and begging she won't do it again, and huuhhhh, I deflowered her two years ago and I promise to marry her as an aspiring footballer when things becomes saucy...
Now as a guy how will I get past dat, I can't stand the thought of the nasty shitts i heard from d recorder, just imagine I didn't set it, I would have been a fool, should I give her another chance and forgive her as she don use swearing, begging and cries tire me

Where are hose idiots that say marrying a virgin guarantees that you’ve found a good wife. I laugh. You will cry hot tears

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by reubenobi(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
chiommy123:
no doubt what she did was wrong but what happened to forgiveness.
Lol.. na wa o. How many times?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sxx With My Mathematics Teacher … (18+) / Who Would You Choose? / A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.