Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS (15372 Views)

Fire Guts One-storey Building In Lagos State (video) / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / One Storey Building Of 4units Of 3bedroom For Sale In Coker Village Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 2:02am On Aug 01, 2018
We were able to do this today 31st July 2018.

We resumed the upper floor just two days after casting. That might surprise you. However we are applying safety propping in place and reducing weight on the building in the best way possible. After which the building would be left without touch for a month before plastering can commence...

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 2:08am On Aug 01, 2018
More pictures from July 31st Work.

Upper Floor was adjusted to be two unit of one bedroom Flat now.

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hello guys. Today 1st August Birth to this... We are already at the upper floor lintel level... Pillars in place, lintel to continue tomorrow while the Carpenter starts upper floor chain round again...

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by ogaibe1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Mr Dennis, I see your doing your thing already, I like the bold steps you have taken to feature your work here, there are a lot of professionals just like you and be ready to answer questions so that the trust and confidence in your work can stand out. I like what am seeing already and am confident that you have more project including mine loading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
ogaibe1:
Mr Dennis, I see your doing your thing already, I like the bold steps you have taken to feature your work here, there are a lot of professionals just like you and be ready to answer questions so that the trust and confidence in your work can stand out. I like what am seeing already and am confident that you have more project including mine loading.

Thank you sir. Pls feel free to ask your questions anytime for anything about construction. I am very deep into building design and construction and am willing to help.

As we speak. Am currently doing some projects for two Nairaland clients. Big projects... And I can share the pictures here
Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
An ongoing project I designed for a Nairaland client and am currently building it too in Ajah. Started it February this year. Here is the 3D and the real life construction images.

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
This year alone I have been opportune to do 4 projects currently ongoing. I designed all and am doing the construction.

I have an in depth knowledge of these foundation types.

- Strip
- Strip and Pad.
- Isolated Pad
- Raft
- A combination of either of two or more foundation types.

The locations I have projects ongoing are
- Lakowe Ajah Lagos
- Oke Aro Ogun State
- Gbagada Lagos State
- Uratta North Imo State
- PHC River State of which this thread is capturing it. Other projects listed here have their own thread and posts here in my profile. You might want to take your time to check it out...

We design and build homes not houses...
Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
Client: Nairaland
Project Location: Gbagada Project Lagos State
Architect: Dennis3D
Contractors: Dennis3D

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by InvertedHammer: 2:47am On Aug 02, 2018
Dennis3D:

You said it all. Also what was a major constraint is space. All my 4 other projects this year has Malam steps. But they aren't built up environment like this one.

Also looking at time and cost. This method in fact rocks. Can't you see how neat the staircase looks

/
Ever considered concrete and materials lift. It pays for itself overtime. I try to bypass waste.

You are trying o! Rain in PH is on another level. I had to abandon ship in June after rain no gree make we progress.

No rain on Fridays because of Ikwerre burials ( grin grin grin) that's what I heard and it seemed to work.

Well...Kudos!

/

2 Likes

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dominionng(m): 3:20am On Aug 02, 2018
Dennis3D:

It's called Kalsi Board. POP Water resistant plasterboard can be used too or direct concrete facial casting

It is called Cement Board sir. Kalsi is a brand.

Beautiful thread by the way.

2 Likes

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2018
Dominionng:

Thanks for that info. Very important
Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Ever considered concrete and materials lift. It pays for itself overtime. I try to bypass waste.

You are trying o! Rain in PH is on another level. I had to abandon ship in June after rain no gree make we progress.

No rain on Fridays because of Ikwerre burials ( grin grin grin) that's what I heard and it seemed to work.

Well...Kudos!

/

Hmmm rain in PHC is something else especially at this time of the year. It's been raining everyday here but thank God that the times I don't need the rain to fall it wouldn't. Thank God for that. Not my power. Example. The day we cast decking. It rain heavily on the Sunday morning 30th July in PHC. In fact I almost gave up on the rain. By 8am it stopped and was drizzling. By 10am sun ☀ came out and was really shining very well. Till evening. The next day was sun too for two days. It's been nice and challenging at the same time.
Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2018
Dominionng:

Thanks for the information. Do you have any idea of the size and cost of the board?
Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2018
gordonbarrett:

Thanks for the information. Do you have any idea of the size and cost of the board?

I have a contact for the board dealer in Lagos but not here in ph. In fact I went out this morning to look for the board at mile 3 in PHC here. I didn't find it. So am going to change the roof facial now to concrete facial with its own design. Am currently designing it on my system now. I have communicated with the client about it though so we have other options...
Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dominionng(m): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
gordonbarrett:

Cost depends on size and thickness. Ranges from 10k - 35k a piece

Sizes: 1.2m x 2.4m, 1.2m x 3m

Thickness: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm 12mm, 20mm

2 Likes

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dominionng:

You are 100% correct with this info. I confirmed from the dealers in Lagos this exact information you wrote here.
Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 5:55am On Aug 03, 2018
August 2nd 2018

We are at Lintel already. That's day 17 of our work
.. More pictures to follow as we cast today August 3rd.

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 6:02am On Aug 03, 2018
After going to check for the design roofing facial we initially designed and couldn't get it in the market here in pH. We therefore resort to casting parapet now. But first I have redesigned the roof pattern just yesterday. Reviewed with client and its accepted.

Here is the new approach now. Now that's why we are extremely competent and fast because from design to construction. We are always on ground providing additional support to our client.

Note: this parapet design is more cost effective than the curved shaped one. Which we did the design too and presented the 3 different roofing designing to the client to pick from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Today 3rd August - This is how far we went. Casting of the upper floor Lintel and Columns just after two days block work.

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
DAY 18 of the Project.

More photos from today August 3rd...
Seeing is believing...

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by mufutau55(m): 3:04am On Aug 04, 2018
You don try well, well o. Keep it up Sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 5:12am On Aug 04, 2018
mufutau55:
You don try well, well o. Keep it up.

Hajji M.

Thanks Hajji. Your guy is loyal. Doing stuff gradually
Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2018
Today been day 20 of this construction. Watch out as we start the parapet carpentry works today. Leveling was completed yesterday 4th August making it Day 19.

We are still moving on and on... See photos of yesterday works before leveling commenced...

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Dominionng:

Thanks. Very valuable info.

1 Like

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 12:12am On Aug 06, 2018
mufutau55:
You don try well, well o. Keep it up Sir.

Hajji M.

Pls how do I advertise - boost my posts here. Pay and boost on property section. I need more details on how to go about this...
Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Photo update from today

Day 20 — August 5th
Dennis3D is working
07038166370, 08081465833
Dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com

We don't stop at anything... We are almost there. Started the parapet carpentry works today... Welder to commence tomorrow Day 22 - August 6th.

First see photos

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 12:27am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by mufutau55(m): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Dennis3D:

Pls how do I advertise - boost my posts here. Pay and boost on property section. I need more details on how to go about this...

There are little buttons on the main page that tells you how to do this. I will look for it and copy you the link.
You are doing a good job and keep doing it Sir.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by mufutau55(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by mexxy1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Dennis3D:
The kind of feeling you get when you stay inside what you designed and built to finishing is exceptional. The photos you are about to see is the renovated Bungalow of the same client am working for. I did the renovation design too and this new project is in the same compound too.

This pictures were taken today still August 5th 2018
Then work resumed after church.

Photo back up...
The interior is far much better than some Duplex. High class tasty finishing.

I have been following you and your jobs and, you're doing well but, I have to point out to you that you're very unprofessional in your approach to showcasing your jobs.

Take note of the following;
1. Try as much as possible to post pictures of your jobs and not of you.

2. It is very unprofessional to post the interior of a client's living room no matter what statement you're trying to make.

3. Another unprofessional attribute you have is posting actual names of clients. I would rather you post the clients moniker (for those on nairaland) or blur the names (for those on or not on nairaland).

That being said, I wish you well in your jobs. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
mexxy1:

I have been following you and your jobs and, you're doing well but, I have to point out to you that you're very unprofessional in your approach to showcasing your jobs.

Take note of the following;
1. Try as much as possible to post pictures of your jobs and not of you.

2. It is very unprofessional to post the interior of a client's living room no matter what statement you're trying to make.

3. Another unprofessional attribute you have is posting actual names of clients. I would rather you post the clients moniker (for those on nairaland) or blur the names (for those on or not on nairaland).

That being said, I wish you well in your jobs. Thank you.

Thank you for your observations
Re: FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS by Dennis3D(m): 4:23am On Aug 11, 2018
Hello guys,
Sorry the updates haven't come recently. Have really been busy on site.

We can gladly tell you now that we are at the parapet as at August 9th. Every concrete work is done.

It's been a collective efforts of all...

Now it's time for the building to set well more. No roofing for now till some weeks later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Affordable Land In Enugu For Sell (Treasure Park Estate) / The Collection & Various Samples Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile For Your Building / FMBN begins zero equity for housing loan subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.