Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Investment In Treasury Bills And Stocks Vs Real Estate, Which Would You Prefer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment In Treasury Bills And Stocks Vs Real Estate, Which Would You Prefer (678 Views)

Leave My N10m In My Savings Account Or Invest It In Treasury Bill? / How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Why Invest In Treasury Bills When Theres Stanbic's Mutual Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment In Treasury Bills And Stocks Vs Real Estate, Which Would You Prefer by onibokun10(m): 6:07am On Jul 30, 2018
Hi Nairalanders. Being on a budget of #2-3m for an investment, which would you advise to squander the cash on between treasury bills and stocks, land, or Bitcoin ? Reasons for your choice will be appreciated too .
Thanks
Re: Investment In Treasury Bills And Stocks Vs Real Estate, Which Would You Prefer by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 30, 2018
Real estate
Re: Investment In Treasury Bills And Stocks Vs Real Estate, Which Would You Prefer by Exwizard: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2018
The both can be decided without considering some certain variables....... Real could be very lucrative not only on paper but by proper inspection to the proposed property before acquiring.... Some properties tends to have latent value hence, helps the proposed buyer to generate 5 times the amount bought in just few years.
While treasury bills on the other hands could out weigh real estate at times depending on the government policy for the bills in terms of the rate of return.
So in other words, it will be out of point to rush into conclusion that one is more secure to the other.
Re: Investment In Treasury Bills And Stocks Vs Real Estate, Which Would You Prefer by Oceannaagent: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2018
Real Estate.

Though they will tell you TB is safe and secured cos of the government involvement.
But I will also tell you Real estate is bae especially when it involves genuine Real estate company coupled with massive Return on Investment is much higher when you invest in Real Estate.

check out this project :
www.theoceanna.com

An ideal investment opportunity with an expected ROI of 29%
Re: Investment In Treasury Bills And Stocks Vs Real Estate, Which Would You Prefer by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 30, 2018
Daily earning investment - Mutual funds

short term investment -Treasury bills

Long term investment - Real estate

Investment for the next generation - stocks & Government bonds.

If you have little funds within the range of 1 - 5 million. land property.

If you have a budget of about 6million and above, Trust me, At the moment Tbills rates is depressing but for the secondary market you would be enjoying your cool returns on every tenors done and still get back your investment capital at the end of it all. Viola.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunities Around Centenary City Abuja! / Become A Reseller Or A Distributor Of Fast Moving Products / What Do Nigerians Spend On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.