Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) (35060 Views)

Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy To Complete Juventus Transfer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by exporters101: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2018
chiboy1116:
remove Ronaldo, mandzukic,higuin,dybala , juve go still win am.
Nonsense comment
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by joefengzy(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2018
Sportdab:
Cristiano Ronaldo has arrived in Turin, Italy ahead of his first training session with Juventus.

The Portuguese was awarded an extended break following his World Cup campaign with Portugal.

Some Juventus fans were waiting at the airport, filming with their phones as their new signing arrived on Sunday.

He was seen descending the steps of a private jet with his family, including his youngest son and a number of people.

Massimiliano Allegri's side have been enjoying pre-season training on tour in the US without their big money signing.

The 33-year-old made his annual CR7 brand tour of China with Nike as thousands gathered to catch a glimpse of the five-time Ballon d'Or winner, in addition more relaxing time with girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez.

But the former Real Madrid man will head back to the day job on Monday for the first session with his new team-mates.

His first competitive action is expected to be the Serie A opener against Chievo on August 19.

Photos:>>>SPORTDAB
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/07/cristiano-ronaldo-arrives-in-italy_29.htm God bless him....check my signature we deals in high ends gadgets and and stationary
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by gatecrash123: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2018
don't be surprise if u hear news like "ronaldo entered his first toilet in Italy to poop" nonsense news.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by Sirventor01(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2018
I thing juventus have a good shot at winning the Champions League especially with the players they are assembling within their ranks.
P.s just thinking out loud and need I mention forca Barcelona
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by chiboy1116: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2018
written007:
..l don't see ur point! Rephrase pls . it is buttressing the op' statement or countering it. Or just op_ish (off point) . beats me
oga , it's simple, juve doesnt need Ronaldo,higuin,mandzukic to win the league ....they have won it 6times consecutively , Ronaldo doesn't change anything for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by chiboy1116: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2018
exporters101:

Nonsense comment
if it didn't make any sense y the Bleep did you reply? Smh ,like you don't HV work this morning shey?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by durubennie(m): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2018
hot oil..... orororororororo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by fergieboy: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2018
chiboy1116:
They bought him Cox of champions league.. Wetin juve won use league do again

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by Dicksonpal: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2018
PJflier:
I feel sorry for Caudrado, how do you take a number off one player for another? I guess it is what it is.
Do you bet on football? Visit my signature.
it's nt the first time it's happening..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by caprini1: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2018
chiboy1116:
His yardstick should be the UCL,if juve don't win the UCL,then buying Ronaldo is a failed project.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by hope4life: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2018
nNEOo:
Ronaldo..... This guy should be studied in our universities if really we're interested in succeeding as a nation.

Jus 33yrs oh...... Hmm how old is Nigeria again grin

What will be the Course name?Ronadoology or what?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by Lawrenceidong9: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2018
It is well
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by chiboy1116: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2018
fergieboy:

They bought him Cox of champions league.. Wetin juve won use league do again
na wetin I de try tell that bros oh

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by Lawrenceidong9: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2018
The guy is trying big time
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2018
you will win 6th ballon'dor!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2018
bouncin04:
Overhyped piece of poo
Agreed. but he can feed your lineage for the rest of their Lifes.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by FundmengREP: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2018
Best of the bests kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by koolguy88(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2018
him try
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by Sanchez01: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2018
Opinionated:
Honestly, this Ronaldo hype is becoming annoying.

Before nko? Na Lisbon e go land eventually as a Juventus player?
Lol! This is pure bad belle. He didn't ask to be announced na.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by spencekat(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2018
chiboy1116:
True

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2018
Welcome my role model to juve, the best club in Europe.
let it be known henceforth that i, a former Madrid fan is now a juve fan and juve is now the best club in Europe.
All former documents remain valid.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
emalek86:
how old are you again??

Since you asked,....... HOW OLD IS YOUR FATHER grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
hope4life:

What will be the Course name?Ronadoology or what?

. . More like Roniology

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by Linus199(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Can't wait to watch real Madrid vs juventus Ronaldo go nack dem hatrick Perez eye go open
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by Myself2(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
decatalyst:
A man with a body as hard like a rock.

Trains like a monster....no wonder success is never far from him.

#Amazing

Bang on point

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by Myself2(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Vision and hard work,,,,,,,,,, that's the key to a successful life.
Though I'm older than Ororo the Greatest and he's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more loaded than I am now,,,,,, Ive done very well for myself, largely due to the vision I had in my childhood days and a tenacious work ethic,,,,,, so vision and hard work truly pays.

I wish CR7 and everyone out there that has a vision and is working hard at actualising them God speed in their endeavours

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by marttol: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
bouncin04:
Overhyped piece of poo
LOL...messi fan spotted... grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by written007: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiboy1116:
oga , it's simple, juve doesnt need Ronaldo,higuin,mandzukic to win the league ....they have won it 6times consecutively , Ronaldo doesn't change anything for them.
...the guy u quoted simply said something about CR7 winning the league with Juve and not the other way around... So it still amuses me the set of naira landers who you felt live in caves and hence needed the lecture. Juve may have won a hundred times but CR7 has got zero in his cabinet... So no harm done if he lifts it while on the juve bench throughout the Season oga2...pls hasn't he done enough to leave our messi and company inc ' shadow?! Leave the golden boy alone pls. He has moved on. You remain in Spain, die dia no wahala.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
CR7 as an individual is thousand times prosperous than Entire Nigeria government now and before
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) by bouncin04(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
DavSagacity:

Agreed. but he can feed your lineage for the rest of their Lifes.
ur opinion... undecided

It's " Lives " not " Lifes "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ighalo Scores His First Manchester United Goal To Help Them Reach UEL Last 16 / Ruben Dias His Girlfriend, April Ivy Breakup Over Lifestyle Differences / Photos From Asisat Oshoala House Warming Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.