Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs (43478 Views)

“My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection / DJ Cuppy & Temi Otedola Go Shopping In New York With Their Dad, Femi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by Reelmii: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
the fault may not be from iyabo o, make we no judge wwtin we no know. there could have been an agreement between the parents. and more so those kids are over 6yrs old meaning they have met their dad before in the past
I know of someone whose husband travelled out of the country when she was pregnant. now she has put to be and the child is 8yrs, the pikin still never see her father, and the father cannot come hone now because he has not gotten his stay permit abroad if not he wont be able to go back. He sends little things home to them sha but na this lady dey take care of the two children. so please understand the circumstances surrounding the story first before judging
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by Burgerlomo: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Fyne boi, I am happy 4 those kids cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by Burgerlomo: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
So bobo tonje ishu Iyabo tele leleyi? cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by pizzylee(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
boyjo:

I no know why funny people just full Nairaland like this lol grin cheesy

Pizzylee abeg explain your Personal Text,"being jealous for someone dtz nt urz is prolly d most unexplainable feeling".
As per another person girlfriend?

No just a girl u like n u saw her with a guy(bf or not)
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by boyjo: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
pizzylee:

No just a girl u like n u saw her with a guy(bf or not)

Oh! of course.

You no wan approach her?
Approach the girl naw
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by pizzylee(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
boyjo:

Oh! of course.

You no wan approach her?
Approach the girl naw
That could be d bf
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by boyjo: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
pizzylee:

That could be d bf

And she may not have a boyfriend.
She may even be wishing the guy you saw her with will stop being a snail and just ask her out.
If your eyes met with hers, she may be wishing you would not mistake the guy as a boyfriend and approach her.

Just ask around sha.
How man go like girl, e no go even make attempt to check her out?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by cutieme(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
foyeks2001:

Anywhere I see a vacancy for a Chemist, will let you know but companies with ur area of discipline are many in Lagos and Ogun States.
Hello madam,i didn't hear from you again
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs by pizzylee(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
boyjo:

And she may not have a boyfriend.
She may even be wishing the guy you saw her with will stop being a snail and just ask her out.
If your eyes met with hers, she may be wishing you would not mistake the guy as a boyfriend and approach her.

Just ask around sha.
How man go like girl, e no go even make attempt to check her out?
I copy, tnks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy / Davido Performs At 50,000 Capacity Stadium In Sierra Leone / Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.