Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Lady Reveal How her Dad& Uncle Raped Her At 15 After Realizing She Was Lesbian(p - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Reveal How her Dad& Uncle Raped Her At 15 After Realizing She Was Lesbian(p (643 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / Lady Reveal She Is Hiv Positive,urges Men Sleeping Wit Her To Go Get A Test(pics / Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveal How her Dad& Uncle Raped Her At 15 After Realizing She Was Lesbian(p by BloggersNG: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2018
Mubizana a Twitter user has revealed the most heartbreaking moment of her life was when her own father raped her, Minutes Later her Uncle did same, All because they discovered she was breeding up as a Lesbian..
Without wasting your time, read her touching post below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-reveal-how-her-father-uncle-raped.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Reveal How her Dad& Uncle Raped Her At 15 After Realizing She Was Lesbian(p by BloggersNG: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2018
More

Re: Lady Reveal How her Dad& Uncle Raped Her At 15 After Realizing She Was Lesbian(p by izzou(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin grin

I pray she moves on and heals quickly

I also pray for the grace to believe this Twitterwood story
Re: Lady Reveal How her Dad& Uncle Raped Her At 15 After Realizing She Was Lesbian(p by Partnerbiz3: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2018
Twitter is getting more annoying..
Re: Lady Reveal How her Dad& Uncle Raped Her At 15 After Realizing She Was Lesbian(p by pizzylee(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2018
I didn't say it's a lie o but okay
Re: Lady Reveal How her Dad& Uncle Raped Her At 15 After Realizing She Was Lesbian(p by malificent(f): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2018
Attention seeking at its lowest
Re: Lady Reveal How her Dad& Uncle Raped Her At 15 After Realizing She Was Lesbian(p by thorpido(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2018
^^^^ She wouldn't put herself out like this if it wasn't true.
So many sick people in the world especially in South African region.How could you rape your own daughter or niece?
Re: Lady Reveal How her Dad& Uncle Raped Her At 15 After Realizing She Was Lesbian(p by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2018
You father did terrible things to you but you being a lesbian is also terrible
Re: Lady Reveal How her Dad& Uncle Raped Her At 15 After Realizing She Was Lesbian(p by queensera(f): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You father did terrible things to you but you being a lesbian is also terrible
Re: Lady Reveal How her Dad& Uncle Raped Her At 15 After Realizing She Was Lesbian(p by emperorblog(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2018
ehya sorry dear take hearT

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL WEB DESIGN

VISIT THE WEBSITE ON MY SIGNARURE FOR 15 BUSINESS IDEA THAT WILL FETCH U MORE INCOME
Re: Lady Reveal How her Dad& Uncle Raped Her At 15 After Realizing She Was Lesbian(p by Nickijoy(f): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2018
Sometimes I'd just stop in a middle of hot sex round..... I don't understand how sex can be hot between two gals ? Anyways your dad, Uncle and his friends are evil...especially the father chai

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Girl Allegedly Murdered By Her Boyfriend Of 3 Weeks In South Africa / My Pastor Husband Fake, Sleeps With His Sister – Wife Tells Court / One Of 'britain’s Most Wanted Fraudsters’, 44, Appears In Court Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.