Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. (10573 Views)

The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time / Most Beautiful Female Game Characters / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by clitlicker: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
lance.

u must name lance.
Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by abumeinben(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
GloryIsaac:

No way, best fit is Jason Momoa (Khal Drogo, Aquaman)

Alternative should be Goldberg, i don't know how good he is at acting though.

Really, for ghost of Sparta?
Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by EazyMoh(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
Kaycee7:
Not necessarily. Most fighting games don't have more than 3 main icons. The rest are just popular characters
What's more iconic than having a character as the cover of the game container? Like Scorpion and Sub-zero should definitely make the list.
Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
LucemFerre:
Kratos aka God of War

If I don’t mention Kratos then “I will make me suffer.” Kratos is one of the most iconic characters in gaming. He is so iconic that it has been proven difficult to make a movie of him in fear of ruining the character or getting off to a bad start.

The Demigod was created by David Jeffe, with the intention of creating a brutal-looking unconventional Greek hero, the initial designs even included helmet and with hair but, the creator wanted a more distinctive design that would be recognized by his facial features.

Kratos has a scar on his left eye which was given to him by Ares (the former God of war). The red tattoo which was formerly blue but, changed to red as the design progressed, was attributed to his dead brother Deimos.

Kratos is the iconic character of the Play Station company who made his first appearances in 2005 in God of War. And in 2018 has a more older look and a more enhanced graphics and camera angle in the game franchise. The reason being that the players are somehow detached from the character and the developers wanted the players to feel closer to the character.

“Athenaaaaa! For ten Years, I have faithfully served the Gods Athena for ten years . When will you relieve me of these nightmares?”

1 Like

Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by CharlesJok3r: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
47, This is Diana from the agency...You have been..........
if 47 is not on that list, then it invalid.

1 Like

Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by CharlesJok3r: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
47, This is Diana from the agency...You have been..........
if 47 is not on that list, then it invalid.
Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
jill from resident evil . clementine from walking dead lee from walking dead snake from snake xenzia

1 Like

Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
abumeinben:

Really, for ghost of Sparta?

Jason fits it perfectly, mean behavior, no comedy in any way. Take a cue from Khal Drogo wink
Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by Walebanj10: 12:21am On Sep 02, 2018
LuciferChristi:
You must be drunk if GTA: San Andreas' CJ didn't make your list

No Snake..... almighty Snake of Mgs.. I can't even spot drake of uncharted.. No Ryu Hayabusa of Ninja Gaiden... Snake is the best video game character of all time or maybe Kratos though..
Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by Walebanj10: 12:23am On Sep 02, 2018
justscorchone:
No Ryu?

Ryu Hayabusa
Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by Walebanj10: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2018
jjk24:
Wheres bigboss? Youdead to me.

Almighty Snake...

1 Like

Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by Walebanj10: 12:26am On Sep 02, 2018
LucemFerre:

Heh! I never really had relationship with the dude.
I played MGS 1998 and MGS: Ground zeroes 2014. The games were just boring and so I never played the game long enough to like him.

And based on popularity no casual gamer I've seen even know the guy.

Snake is for the pro though, but You've never heard of Nathan Drake of uncharted.... gaming revolution
Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by Deeypeey(m): 3:28am On Sep 02, 2018
No LIU KANG and SCORPION...or at least either of them
list is whack
Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by trappatoni(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2018
Deeypeey:
No LIU KANG and SCORPION...or at least either of them
list is whack
Definitely Raiden, Scorpion and Subzero are Iconic too. May be Bayonetta of the Bayonetta series deserve honourable mention.

Any Darksiders fan in the house. Fury is on the prowl in DarksidersIII, she is taken over from where her brothers War and Death left off.
Re: List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. by abumeinben(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Jason fits it perfectly, mean behavior, no comedy in any way. Take a cue from Khal Drogo wink

Jason ......on point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top ISP For Gaming In Nigeria (part 1) / Resident Evil E-novels / Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.