Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) (30920 Views)

Tears Flow As Quintuplet Brothers Carry Their Only Dead Sister’s Coffin – Photos / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Check Out These Cute Quintuplet (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pavore9:

We can not be wise as God but God has given us the ability to rational decisions.

Applying the Psychoanalytic theory, most of those who have become sociopaths can be traced to their source...their family, childhood.

The circle of poverty will continue in Africa as long as Africans continue to procreate irresponsibly and hoping God will make a way. Those who are having the number of children they can comfortably take care of emotionally and financially will certainly not end up in hell for not having more and hoping on chance.

Is it an abomination to have the number of children that would not suffer basic material needs?

east cultural belief, infact Africa as a whole is quite different from white and we can never reason like them, same as whites we never replace their culture with Africa own

East believes in a male child which would be the one to hold the home back on the latter. they want to have a boy which they're entitled to and it came in multiple. that's not the man fault nor the wife. God giveth and taketh

so your rational belief cannot overhaul their knowledge of their cultural settings

in conclusion the babies are on earth already, if you're their father and it happen coincidentally, would you throw them away because you're just roaming on the circle of repetition. your analysis won't send the kids back neither would it provide for them? leave the rest to God and their parent
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Pavore9: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Adebowale89:

east cultural belief, infact Africa as a whole is quite different from white and we can never reason like them, same as whites we never replace their culture with Africa own

East believes in a male child which would be the one to hold the home back on the latter. they want to have a boy which they're entitled to and it came in multiple. that's not the man fault nor the wife. God giveth and taketh

so your rational belief cannot overhaul their knowledge of their cultural settings

in conclusion the babies are on earth already, if you're their father and it happen coincidentally, would you throw them away because you're just roaming on the circle of repetition. your analysis won't send the kids back neither would it provide for them? leave the rest to God and their parent

Of course I wouldn't throw them away. Let the parents take responsibility of raising them in comfort and make sure the man does not abscond as he had earlier thought rather embrace his blessings.

And talking about cultural setting, am igbo like them.
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Ashley86400: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Africans irritate me with the way they give birth like dogs how can you have three kids and you still want to have more just because you want a boy. .and your husband is a maruwa driver. I'm sure if the two boys were alive they would still have unprotected sex and have more kids. .
And when they start giving birth to multiples, the useless husband will start running. .running to where? Shebi he wanted a son.
Liars. Just trying to create attention to get the government to handle your mistakes.
Without a brimming population of 180 million, Nigerians are not supposed to be able allowed to give birth to two kids.
Countries with lesser population are far better and stable economically.
Enough schools for these kids.
Enough playgrounds for these kids.
Enough pediatric hospitals for these kids.
Enough food for these kids.
Enough universities for these kids. If universities are enough, there wont be need for tge streinous exercises students go through before entering institutions.
Stop having too many kids.Having three daughters is not a disease.

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pavore9:

Of course I wouldn't throw them away. Let the parents take responsibility of raising them in comfort and make sure the man does not abscond as he had earlier thought rather embrace his blessings.

And talking about cultural setting, am igbo like them.

African will always be african. we can tends to imitate whites but our originality will never depart from us
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by boyjo: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Please give me one.
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Pavore9: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Adebowale89:

African will always be african. we can tends to imitate whites but our originality will never depart from us

Having the number of children one can comfortably cater for is not imitating the whites! Abi you think say oyinbo no born as we presently do? The Canadian musical legend Celine Dion, her parents had 14 of them! Why she no born like her mama? Why do you think enlightened and financially comfortable Nigerians outside of religion are having less children even if their own parents had 10 of them?

It is all about quality not quantity.

I prefer to have 3 children that I will provide strong emotional support, health plans, feeding will not be a concern, life assurance policy, give the best education and get to travel out of their environment and experience the world rather than have 8 children I will struggle to feed, accessing poor quality public school education and may likely die out of pressure leaving my wife to struggle alone as I know extended family will not contribute to their upkeep as they have their own responsibilities rather they suggest some of my children be shared out to different people. Most 9 year olds who are house-helps, mechanic assistants, street hawkers etc come from such settings.

A child is entitled to basic comforts.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by tobillionaire(m): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
chomchom1:
God I need twin too cheesy
we have twins in my family both mother and father side. so marry me if you need twins
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by konnectivity(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Allahu Akbar!! shocked
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Allylic(f): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Which one no be pikin?imagine,make them better carry their cross
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by einsteine(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Adebowale89:

if you're suffering from brain disorder, am I the cause? if you don't get the hell out of my opinion I will go raw with u

what sort of nonsense is this, this is my opinion, formulate your dumb opinion. this is mine so fvck away

The unfortunate about your life is that like the man in the news story, you would still choose to procreate and pass on your faulty genes , silly opinions and naivety to innocent children.
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Yankee101: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
U want boy na. Take am!
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by gwama: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Others just want one and they have zero, others want one and they win five, oh how life is unfair. undecided undecided
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
einsteine:

The unfortunate about your life is that like the man in the news story, you would still choose to procreate and pass on your faulty genes , silly opinions and naivety to innocent children.

sorry to disappoint you, I don't have weird mentality beside the number of kids that came to him wasn't his plan. why blame man for what go beyond his physical understanding. try to reason like a human for once, what would robot thinking do, to transformed your abject life?

na una papa dey born 14kids. just fvck way as I said, you wouldn't want to do this mess you're preparing for yourself
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pavore9:

Having the number of children one can comfortably cater for is not imitating the whites! Abi you think say oyinbo no born as we presently do? The Canadian musical legend Celine Dion, her parents had 14 of them! Why she no born like her mama? Why do you think enlightened and financially comfortable Nigerians outside of religion are having less children even if their own parents had 10 of them?

It is all about quality not quantity.

I prefer to have 3 children that I will provide strong emotional support, health plans, feeding will not be a concern, life assurance policy, give the best education and get to travel out of their environment and experience the world rather than have 8 children I will struggle to feed, accessing poor quality public school education and may likely die out of pressure leaving my wife to struggle alone as I know extended family will not contribute to their upkeep as they have their own responsibilities rather they suggest some of my children be shared out to different people. Most 9 year olds who are house-helps, mechanic assistants, street hawkers etc come from such settings.

A child is entitled to basic comforts.

you're entitled to your opinion, every men are entitled to theirs. having million of dollars is not the only resources of taking care of kids

na only God dey takecare of kids. there are people who even gave birth to two and despite the excess resources available, they bring nothing but disgrace to their parent

you're just a human and questioning God go beyond your capability
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by einsteine(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Adebowale89:

sorry to disappoint you, I don't have weird mentality beside the number of kids that came to him wasn't his plan. why blame man for what go beyond his physical understanding. try to reason like a human for once, what would robot thinking do, to transformed your abject life?

na una papa dey born 14kids. just fvck way as I said, you wouldn't want to do this mess you're preparing for yourself

Your typing is completely incoherent. I would have to ignore you from this point on, until you, at least, learn to spell.
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
koolaid87:
Thanks for putting it on fp op
Help will locate them shortly
na you wan helep them?
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
einsteine:

Your typing is completely incoherent. I would have to ignore you from this point on, until you, at least, learn to spell.

why are you running away in disguise grammarian? would my grammatical blunder as you tagged it decayed your already sense of reasoning the more

you ignorant will just be jumping on someone post not knowing my opinion is my opinion
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Abuloma80(f): 2:22am On Jul 31, 2018
Ekiti360:
A 29-year-old woman , Mrs Ndidi Odo, has given birth to quintuplets in Nnewi, Anambra State.

The mother of the five new-born babies (four boys and a girl) said she didn’t know that she was carrying quintuplets in her womb and that scan only revealed that she would give birth to twins

According to her, she earlier had three girls which she got one after the other in different pregnancies, saying the girls were followed by triplets (two boys and a girl).

She, however, explained that she later lost the boys and was left with four girls, noting that she prepared for her last pregnancy which she hoped would produce a boy only to be blessed with four boys and a girl.

The father of the new babies, Mr Abuchi Odo, a tricycle operator, who said he wanted to run away after realizing the magnitude of the responsibility that just fell on him, said he was prevailed upon to stay back by one Prince Justin Brown and his elder brother.

He said his old tricycle could not put food on the table for nine children outside him and his wife.

He appealed to Governor Willie Obiano, Mr. Peter Obi, Cletus Ibeto, Dr Ifeanyi Uba, Sir Louis Onwugbuenu, Dame Virgy Etiaba, Archbishop Godwin Okpala and Bishop Hilary Okeke and other eminent personalities in the state and beyond for help.

http://kikiotolu.com/husband-cries-out-as-his-wife-welcomes-a-quintuplet-photo/

At just 29 years old you became a mother of 9 children!!!
You are really blessed woman. Intensify your prayers for God Providence, you will make it by God's grace.
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Sachiopropty(m): 2:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Praise Be to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Help My Brothers / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? / I Feel Pity For My Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.