Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) (34857 Views)

Video Of People Burning Brooms Did Not Happen In Nigeria But Ghana / Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 31, 2018
Nigerians always quick to jump into conclusions and reactions hearing just ome side of a story without even taking their time to verify the facts.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 31, 2018
Coolcris:
R. I. P democracy

Rather R.I.P to common sense in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 31, 2018
ofwest47:
It is unfortunate for these tugs being used by these political thieves and looters , while the these tugs are paying with their lives the children of the political money bags are far away in Europe and America enjoying their lives.

Yes and it will continue to be like that. Of what good is it dressing a pig in golden apparel? If after all the said and done, these fools still offer themselves to be used as a election warriors, it means they don't understand and appreciate what it means to live a good life so it will elude them forever. They will only see the big car but will never ever ride in it, they will see the mansion but they will never ever live in it. It is a curse on those who have refused to makemglod use of their brains. What a waste.
Re: Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) by buhariguy(m): 5:52am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:

Red cap is a symbol of the powerful Kwankwasiya political movt
is kwankwasiya a political party.?

Always reason well.

Anything buhari is doing is always right,
Except the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will always think otherwise.
Re: Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) by entaye55: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2018
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
"CAN'T I BURN A BROOM OR BROOMS THAT I DON'T NEED OR WANT AGAIN IN PEACE"?
Re: Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) by Btruth: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2018
Imagine Buhari using his own hands to destroy his own strong region that gave him the highest votes in 2015. I wonder if he can't win Kano again in the next election, which state is he looking forward to win?

Maybe Ekiti sha

undecided
Re: Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) by entaye55: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2018
BURN, BURN, BURN
BURN, BURN, BURN
BURN, BURN, BURN
BURN, BURN, BURN
Re: Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) by IbrahimDamola: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
No single person bothered to question the credibility of this allegation. That a picture of people burning brooms was put aide by side that of people in a police pickup van DOES NOT mean they were ARRESTED for BURNING BROOMS.

What I smell here is one silly propaganda by the opposition.

I agree with you my yoruba muslim brother. Insha Allah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Plateau IDPs, See How They Reacted / Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) / Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.