Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

'You Will Hear from Me Soon- Don Jazzy Replies Lady who said he Changed her life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'You Will Hear from Me Soon- Don Jazzy Replies Lady who said he Changed her life (1059 Views)

Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Will Hear from Me Soon- Don Jazzy Replies Lady who said he Changed her life by Rachelsblog(f): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2018
Few Hours Ago a Lady and Lawyer on Twitter Made a touching revelation of how Don Jazzy Changed her life after helping her out during her Project in School, The lady in her tweet said the singer and Boss man kept putting her through for 3years, without pride despite his status..
The tweet quickly went viral, and Don Jazzy has replied her, according to him he is very happy, and expect to see her soon..
See below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/you-will-hear-from-me-soon-don-jazzy.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'You Will Hear from Me Soon- Don Jazzy Replies Lady who said he Changed her life by faithfull18(f): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: 'You Will Hear from Me Soon- Don Jazzy Replies Lady who said he Changed her life by itspzpics(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Wow
Re: 'You Will Hear from Me Soon- Don Jazzy Replies Lady who said he Changed her life by FRANNN: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
I'm not understanding undecided
Re: 'You Will Hear from Me Soon- Don Jazzy Replies Lady who said he Changed her life by Abascoh: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Don Jazzy is the most generous Nigerian celebrity I know. May God keep blessing you sir!!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Pictured Having An Amazing Moment In Ghana / You Won't Believe What Jay-z, P Diddy And Kevin Hart Wore For Halloween / Samaria Smith Looks Stunning In Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.