Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale (1126 Views)

SOLD! Gold Iphone Xs Max / USA Used Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Duos With Original AKG Ear Phone And Fast Charge / SOLD!!! Gold Samsung Galaxy S7 With Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by ambyzown(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Extremely clean Samsung Galaxy Note 5 duos with Gear VR for sale.
Meticulously used by me. Comes with three free phone pouches and a galaxy gear VR headset that turns your phone into a 3D cinema.
Selling because I got a Galaxy Note 8.
Complete accessories and boxes for both items.
Price: N100,000

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by ambyzown(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2018
More pictures.

Call, sms or whatsapp 08052036848

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by henrixx(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Op except one of the phone accessories na jazzz

Na him go make you sell am like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by Pachesky(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
henrixx:

Lolzzz I'm not sure the op knows the current price for note 5 and a used vr headset..well happy selling my oga at the top
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by Pachesky(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
henrixx:

Lolzzz I'm not sure the op knows the current price for note 5 and a used vr headset (with 120k I'll get an s8 easily and with additional 20k I'll likely get the note 8..well happy selling my oga at the top

3 Likes

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by ambyzown(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
You don't need to make unverifiable claims just to try to buy my item at a cheaper rate.
Dual sim Note 5 is N90,000 and above.
Dual sim Note 8 is N200,000 and above. Check Nairaland, Jiji and Olx.
N30,000 for the VR headset is not outrageous.
If you have proof of cheaper prices, post the links here.
Serious buyers please call me. I can negotiate a discount.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by Jung(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Note 5 is 70k. I bought one last week. Which one is 90k?? Haha.

ambyzown:
You don't need to make unverifiable claims just to try to buy my item at a cheaper rate.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by ambyzown(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dual Sim?
Prove it

Jung:
Note 5 is 70k. I bought one last week. Which one is 90k?? Haha.

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by Jung(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Let's place a bet real quick na grin 10k. Choose a place, I'll show you the phone and receipt.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by Sankabson(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2018
The same phone was sold for 40k last Saturday. I'll get you the link of the thread..

Yes, 120k can get you a very clean S8.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by Pachesky(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2018
ambyzown:
Just stating a fact bro..not really interested in the device (only commented because of the price tag). It's your device and you can slap any price tag on it but let's be realistic here, also consider the price of newer models and other alternatives (2 vr headsets within this month have been sold for 10k and 15k respectively on nairaland) when trying to determine a price for your own.
Once again happy selling

2 Likes

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by ambyzown(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Sankabson:
The same phone was sold for 40k last Saturday. I'll get you the link of the thread..

If you check Nairaland, you will find out that someone also bought a Lexus GX470 for N500k.

I don't sell that type
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by Sankabson(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2018
ambyzown:

If you check Nairaland, you will find out that someone also bought a Lexus GX470 for N500k.

I don't sell that type
grin cheesy
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by Nurtay(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
I need the phone only. 70K ready. Can we deal?
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by bobo65(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
ambyzown:

Guy calm down
That white and black VR set, I even have it sef, I can sell to u for 5k
There are newer versions that are way better and dem no reach 20k

I know we all wanna make money, but stop hyping prices of item cos u wanna make gain
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by bobo65(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sankabson:

Now u r over doing it

No perfectly working note 5 can go for such a price of 40k
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by ambyzown(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
bobo65:

Guy calm down
That white and black VR set, I even have it sef, I can sell to u for 5k
There are newer versions that are way better and dem no reach 20k

I know we all wanna make money, but stop hyping prices of item cos u wanna make gain

Yes u are correct. I found out the prices of the VR headset are low here. I was using ebay prices to value mine.
But the phone is still about N90,000.
I'll adjust my price accordingly.
Thanks.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by ambyzown(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Still available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by ambyzown(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2018
Still available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by Jung(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
50k Las las
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Gold Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos With Gear VR For Sale by ambyzown(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2018
Jung:
50k Las las

How much is infinix that I'll be selling Samsung Galaxy Note 5 for N50k?
Someone who knows its value has bought it for N90k

(1) (Reply)

Used Iphone X Available For Sale / Sold...Used PSVISTA FOR SALE / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.