Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Wants To Start Life In Uk - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wants To Start Life In Uk (7579 Views)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? / Where Is The Best Place To Start Life As Young Couple In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by Newest: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2010
Omo Alata:

Keep on digging, ol' boy; keep on digging

Yea but am leaving happy and well here ,was only digging maybe i could find gold easily, dont know its this hard, lol
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by Vicjustice: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2010
Newest:

Hello NLders, had this opportunity to travel to UK but not for a very long tym, only 2months visa was granted, but the probs it that i don't want to come back to Nigeria in haste, i want to live there and do some odd jobs till i could get all the necessary papers needed to be a free Immigrant, can any1 help on that?
Thanks
This is the original post that explains what you are.

Newest:

Hello NLders, had this opportunity to travel to UK but not for a very long tym, only 2yrs visa was granted, but the probs it that i don't want to come back to Nigeria in haste, i want to live there and do some odd jobs till i could get all the necessary papers needed to be a free Immigrant, can any1 help on that?
Thanks
Now, you want to be smart by claiming that the original 2 months that you wrote was a mistake, but you aren't smart enough to change the term that suggests that you actually meant 2 months when you said [s]"but not for a very long tym"[/s] or, is two years visa not for a very long time, is it "only"?

Newest:

. . . and as a matter of fact i wont be the 1 to finance the trip, its a cousin, his just taking me there this tym cause there's what he needs that can not be shipped or send to him, but he doesn't know about this my plan also
Here, the person responsible for your trip is a cousin, but in the post below, he has transformed into another entity

Newest:

Cant be cause its a 2yrs thing and he happens to be a family friend and besides like i said its not my 1st tym
Your cousin eventually became a family friend? What a super-cousin.

Newest:

If i may say may fins needed to be edited on thier, the only thing i was concer about when i was about to start the thread was how to get my answer and again for your information the Visa as not even been granted but the last tym i went it was on a 2yrs trip and am sure this not gon be less than that

OMG, see tackle from behind, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
A liar without good memory will always look silly. Didn't you say you were given a 2 months visa = 2 years visa, and now, you said "the visa has not even been granted"
Well, like Siena remarked, "No need to apologise - the only person you're making appear to be foolish is yourself. . . you're less than credible with each '"correction'" you make"
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by Pennywise(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2010
Vicjustice:

Gentleman, i beg to differ.
   And while i acknowledge the fact that "not all Nigerians toiling in the UK are from poor backgrounds", i do not accept that a person from a wealthy home would intend to illegally "do some odd jobs" to survive, except two things are responsible: either he is a false someone or, he is an irresponsible person/a prodigal child.
   It is not a sin to be from a poor home (afterall, many people from poor homes become rich with reasonable determination), but it is something abhor to exaggerate one's financial or social stance; there's just no need for self pomposity

Thank you for elevating me to 'Gentleman' you lowly patronizing rascal. What does one have to do on NL to have a simple rational exchange without getting insulted?
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by OmoAlata(f): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2010
Pennywise:

Thank you for elevating me to 'Gentleman' you lowly patronizing rascal.

I've learnt something new grin Never knew 'gentleman' was an insult. So it's the same as us females

If you call a woman
African woman no go 'gree
She go say
She go say "I be lady o"

Joking aside, I was called 'madam' the other day in a shop. I told the man "I'm not madam"
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by Newest: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2010
Your cousin eventually became a family friend? What a super-cousin.

Man chill and read well, what dis person asked here was that, "HE hope whosoever is issuing that is not a scammer, thats y i replied him that the person cant be that his a family friend,
You just taking things the way there not
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by kkulaja(m): 12:18am On Jun 22, 2010
Newest:

If i may say may fins needed to be edited on thier, the only thing i was concer about when i was about to start the thread was how to get my answer and again for your information the Visa as not even been granted but the last tym i went it was on a 2yrs trip and am sure this not gon be less than that

OMG, see tackle from behind, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You also went ahead saying
1. Not a regular but once did, okay?

2. Hey dint say i made up my mind on this, just trying to make research maybe its a good ideal or not and by the way am not wealthy but u cant see me begging on the street.

but i would have appreciated it if u ask questions first b4 u jump into a conclusion

Hmmm na wa o
as a 1st timer u had 2yrs?u must be UKBA family friend oh abi na im cousin u be?
LMAO
Anyway i believe u think u ve got asnwers to your plight just wasting our precious time
but next time learn to tell  the truth of the matter who knows someone might really have the best info when you approach with the right attitude
u just might have been lied to as u approached us with lies too  lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 22, 2010
I cannot even comprehend what the poster is talking about anymore undecided
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2010
When you get there look for one of the new EU member country girls and marry her, you will be surprised how quick you get your "5 year stay" in the UK. Don't marry a british girl 'cause you might be spending 10yrs with nothing. But remember the law there now says you must get a go ahead license from the Home Office if you are not from EU country.

For details check www.touristvisas.info
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by OmoAlata(f): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2010
oluwa12002:

When you get there look for one of the new EU member country girls and marry her, you will be surprised how quick you get your "5 year stay" in the UK.

Really? I thought the girl would have to go to Nigeria with the man, marry there, then she would apply for him. I know that's what happened to someone I knew. He spent denden money as the girl kept on demanding and demanding and he didn't want to be stuck back out there smiley
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by justwise(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2010
oluwa12002:

When you get there look for one of the new EU member country girls and marry her, you will be surprised how quick you get your "5 year stay" in the UK. Don't marry a british girl 'cause you might be spending 10yrs with nothing. But remember the law there now says you must get a go ahead license from the Home Office if you are not from EU country.

Why do you go around NL talking rubbish? Who told you that marrying a british citizen will take you 10yrs to get a stay? Are you really normal?
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by Newest: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2010
oluwa12002:

Thanks for the info, but concernig your marriage idea, thats not just real, then y are there hustlers over there, who no get sense?
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by kkulaja(m): 12:56am On Jun 26, 2010
Thats the truth and the only remaining loophole the UKBA is trying to close soon as new laws keeping springing up ,so if u need am just do as he said b4 all closes out lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by joxiri: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2010
It is just an easier process getting married to an eu citizen than a uk citizen but it certainly does not take 10 yrs and for a quicker one, a same sex marriage will be the quickest lol
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by justwise(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2010
joxiri:

It is just an easier process getting married to an eu citizen than a uk citizen but it certainly does not take 10 yrs and for a quicker one, a[b] same sex marriage will be the quickest lol[/b]

From experience?
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by joxiri: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2010
Experience ke
No oh but word on the street though
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by justwise(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2010
joxiri:

Experience ke
No oh but word on the street though

Marrying from the new EU countries is becoming very risky now, many Nigerians rushed into it, now its even harder to believe that the couple is marrying for love.
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by OmoAlata(f): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2010
The registrar also makes secret phone calls to the police if they suspect a couple. You'll be there smiling at the camera when the cops will cuff you grin
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by justwise(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2010
Omo Alata:

The registrar also makes secret phone calls to the police if they suspect a couple. You'll be there smiling at the camera when the cops will cuff you grin

Yup, happens many times, 6 9jas were arrested last week in church while they were trying to arrange one grin grin
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by Carmint: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2010
Can u marry An EU Woman genuinely BASED ON TRUE LOVE and change your status and get [b]ILR [/b]after u have overstayed your visiting visa for over 3months .
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by joxiri: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
I think u mite be asked to return to nigeria
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2010
joxiri:

I think u mite be asked to return to nigeria

You are right, you can't marry her here as you are an illegal immigrant, it has to be in 9ja or her home country.
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by Newest: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2010
kkulaja:

Thats the truth and the only remaining loophole the UKBA is trying to close soon as new laws keeping springing up ,so if u need am just do as he said b4 all closes out lol grin grin grin grin

Yea heard about that 3days ago,
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by profbeejay(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Thanks so much to all our patroniser, God bless you allowing...

More bitcoin and gift cards are needed, awesome price is available.

Only trade with us cos we are legit and trusted, don't lose your hard earned fund to rippers.

Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Yorubah:
Truth is bitter bro, please think of what to start here as a business and forget about starting a life right there. Its only good to go there on a vacation, even the citizens right there are suffering and where would u start yours from when you are there? Pls be wise

useless advise from an idiots..

1 Like

Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by Promkene24: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Anyone living in Preston UK please? I am a student and will be arriving the UK soon with no one to welcome me or shelter me for a little while before i know my way about.Please can anyone help me out as i am without further options or help..� thanks
Re: Wants To Start Life In Uk by Graciiieeee: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Am looking for someone to rent an apartment together in blackpool, Uk or roommate
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arik Suspends Flight Operations To London, Johannesburg / Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? / FG Plans Upgrade Of Airports’ Landing Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.