Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] (13509 Views)

I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
VALUE: I Add Value, I Don't Troll. See Why And How I Make Extra Money + Business [PICTURE]

Typing...
Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
I have realized most Nairalanders don't know what troll is. I created a thread to thank Seun for this great forum he built and how I have benefited from it.

Typing...
Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Unfortunately, some uncool guys came to attack me thinking they were bringing me down. On the other hand, they were promoting.

One said, "He's the owner of the following monikers: WooTalks, ESCOFi, TheDAVIDO, ChatDicted, Lasticle, Erectile, FemaleSextapes..."

After this, someone was shocked and replied with:

chrisbaxtian:

seriously?! shocked

Typing...
I replied him with: There is no need to be surprised. Those monikers are for business. The value they add on NL is more than the value some people add on NL. Sèun created this forum to add value and fun, but there are monikers that don't add value or fun. All they do is to either abuse or defraud people. Those are the ones the mods ban and not someone who is genuine and adds value.

Typing...
Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
He came back to type:

chrisbaxtian:

Being a troll is adding value? Am I missing something here? What value has your countless threads created? Please elaborate! angry

I replied him with: When I wake tomorrow, I'll lecture you.

He wasn't happy with the lecture statement, so he wrote:

chrisbaxtian:

don't be ridiculous

Since I'm using him to catch fun, I replied with: I'm already ridiculous.

Typing...
Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Now, let's talk about adding value. I have spent a total of 2 years and 2 months on Nairaland. I only login when I'm free. Spending 2 years and 2 months doesn't mean I spent all my time here on NL.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
I want to show Mr. Christian how value is being transferred with my posts, how it generates extra money from it, how it opens ways to meeting more business minded people, and how my time on NL = millions, but only the smart can take advantage of it like I'm doing.

So, when people hate on me, I know they're doing it not because they truly hate me, but (because) they hate the fact that they ain't succeeding. It's transferred frustration.

When most people are not succeeding, they always transfer the anger on whoever is succeed. I understand and this is why I don't take people who hate on me serious.

One day, I pray God will open ways for them and they'll succeed too. When they do, this envious behaviors will disappear. Amen!

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Below is a man named Samuel. When I did a promo on my birthday month, he messaged me to get a copy of ChatDicted. The least selling price is 7k, but the one week promo was just 5k.

Unfortunately, he couldn't purchase the book during the promo period — which ended on the 20th of June.

Typing...

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2018

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
On the 29th of July, he messaged to get the book for 5k, but it was too late. The promo is already over.

Typing...

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Transaction.

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2018

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2018

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
When he messaged our enquiry group on the 17th of June, he was remove from the group and a "Welcome" message was sent to him privately. Since he was using a Business WhatsApp, an automated message of his business was sent to me.

This was when I knew he was into shipping and I was once a mini importer from 2011 — 2014, but stopped when Buhari took over in 2015. Buhari is a bad luck. He destroyed almost all physical businesses.

Maybe, he has a demonic power that makes anything he touches become a failure. Anyway, let's forget about Mr. Bad Luck and talk business, before his fans will come to attack me.

Typing...
Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
So, I humorously switched the conversation to shipping and mini importation. Humor is powerful — learn it.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2018

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Summary

In this chat, I have transferred value to him by handing our intellectual property (book) to him.

And he has transferred value to me by handing his hard-earned money (Godwin) to me. Mind you, our books selling services cover the whole world, so we're selling books to the whole English speaking countries around the world — not just Nigerians or Africans.

Typing...
Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Everyone knows 5k is small, but a wise business man can turn 5k to 20k. If I go on 1688.com, I can use that small 5k to import something that can be sold for 20k or more in Nigeria.

Luckily, there is a place (oil zone with lots of oil companies) I know in Rivers state where things are extremely expensive. More expensive than Abuja, Lagos or Port Harcourt.

This is to say, I can turn this 5k to 50k if I want by using Mr. Samuel as my logistic company in importing the product. All I have do is to make a research on hot selling products, for women and for men, in that area and import them.

For those who will buy these products, I have added value to them and they have also added to my back account. Think and grow rich.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
So, Mr. Chrisbaxtian, hasn't the posts you're calling "troll" added value to men and women?

Typing...

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Here is Mr. Jerry's story. He read our book and used the tips to get a wife. That woman he got must've been single and desperate for a man for long while the man must've been nervous or shy to woo her for long (no offence — I'm just being blunt).

But with the tips the man got from the book, he was able to woo a woman and get a wife. Haven't I added value with my posts? If I haven't created such a post, he wouldn't have found us.

Typing...
Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
You said I should elaborate and I have done that. So, has the post you labelled "troll" added value or not? Give reasons and also elaborate your answer — just the same way I did.

Thank you, Sir.
Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by FemaleSextape(f): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
If you're a man and you want to learn how to keep a conversation with women going, FemaleSexataps I the answer.

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by blessedvisky(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hmm.. You are opening my eyes bro

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
LOL! angry This thread is the height of buffoonery! grin grin grin @op or whatever you call yourself, never quote or mention me again! angry
Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
chrisbaxtian:
LOL! angry This thread is the height of buffoonery! grin grin grin @op or whatever you call yourself, never quote or mention me again! angry
You're not worth it. Let's be civil. You asked me to elaborate on why my threads add value and I did that. I would've ignored you, but I was humble enough to listen to you. Now, it's your turn, but you don't want to comply. Have a nice day and avoid my threads. Don't quote me again. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
blessedvisky:
Hmm.. You are opening my eyes bro
Lots of more opening to come. One step at a time. Lots of great posts to be made.
Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by 2236vky(m): 3:45am On Jul 31, 2018
Do u need a website? Do you want to know how to make money online like youtube channel, facebook e.t.c. Do u want to start online importation or online business. Pls call me or whatsapp me on 08135338776
Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2018
So, I have added value and I don't need to prove it. When you add value to people's life, you'll never be broke. For me, till the end of this world, I can NEVER be broke. Even if I'm in my room sleeping from year to year, I can never be broke. Why? Because I added value to people's lives and they're paying me back in cash.

It's not supposed at 7 AM today, we made 7k and that's how we make money everyday without stress. I went through the stress once — by writing those books and now it's time for those books to stress themselves and fetch me money while I enjoy like a boss.

See the picture below for early morning sale. God is always great. He never fails.

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Giveaway.

As a stingy guy, I won't give much, so the first person to drop a comment below this will get ₦1,000.00 recharge card. The second person will get ₦500.00. The third person will get ₦300.00 and the 4th person will get ₦200.00. It's just for fun, no be deal.

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by grateful236(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2018
Good morning ilegend wink

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2018
grateful236:
Good morning ilegend wink
You got yourself 1k top up. Let's wait for the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? / Askmen.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.