Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo (2789 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
I Left Rich Guys in Lekki to Marry Broke E-money in Ajegunle - Wife of Five Star Music Boss Speaks

Wife to Kcee's brother in an interview, has spoken of how she left all the rich guys in lekki and married E-Money who was then staying in Ajegunle.

In an interview with Punch, the wife of Five Star Music CEO, Emeka Okonkwo, popularly called E-Money, Juliet Okonkwo, has opened up about their love story, below is excerpts from the chat.

How did you meet your spouse?

I met my husband at a video shoot by Julius Agwu, in 2003. I was at the shoot to support Agwu as a long-time friend of his. Prior to meeting my husband, I was already friends with his brother, Kcee.

Was your first impression of him favourable?

He bore a striking resemblance to Kcee, so I imagined they were twins. I liked him when we met for the first time and we started out as friends. We dated for four years and decided to get married afterwards. He was very mature for his age and had a kind heart. He was very reserved, welcoming and spoke affectionately about his family.

Why did you accept his proposal?

My family and I were on the verge of relocating to the United Kingdom, but I was happy that I was already in a relationship with him. I felt it was a good reason to always visit Nigeria given that I had fallen in love with him and his personality. On one occasion, I was cash-strapped and he willingly parted with the last N1,000 he had on him. I was completely taken aback by that act of generosity.

Did you think he would become this wealthy?

When we started dating, my friends were surprised that I sidestepped all the rich guys in Lekki, where I was resident for a man who lived in Ajegunle but I was not bothered. I looked forward to getting a good job upon my graduation from the university. He didn’t even have enough money to take us back to Lagos after our traditional marriage.

Those were the words of Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money wife.

Wow

Source:
https://www.tori.ng/news/6761/i-left-rich-guys-in-lekki-to-marry-broke-emoney-in.html

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
A real woman that saw the future .

A woman with brain .

Kind of woman every man should have for a wife .

Keep enjoying your marriage because you deserve it, Nwanyi Oma .

Thunder fire slayqueens and small girls with big gods

Igbo Amaka, Nwanne .

8 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by opera1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Thank God for your life.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by Oyindidi(f): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
From grace to grace.. Nice one
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by sunnysunny69(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
He was broke then but she can see there is a talent in him, nice one .
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
From grace to grace.. Nice one

But Lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by gabbijason(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Well your transmission paid off

"Lady Aiban' new single #loading
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by Mutemenot(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
She's a wife not slay queen .

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by NaijaCelebNews: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
E money’s wife is a real one

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by 9cent(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
True woman
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by dynicks(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
good for u

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by foyeks2001(f): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Airforce...welli done o
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
foyeks2001:
Airforce...welli done o

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by generationz(f): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

A woman with brain .

Igbo Amaka, Nwanne .

more like emoney is a good man

there are many women who would do the same thing she did without thinking twice even steal her parents money for him . when the guy becomes rich he sees her as no longer in his level or not beautiful again

many money hungry girls today are the result of a sour love story. I'm not saying its right but that's what the world is today.

2 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by malificent(f): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
She saw the potential in him, probably invested too..

Smart woman
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by Chubhie: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
Compared to omotola, I wonder which of them is lying or saying the truth?
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by chriskosherbal(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
She is indeed very smart
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by oliidell(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

She didn't see no future. She fell in love and was ready to support her man, come what may.

Some gals are like that.

2 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
ehyaa sistah?!! u expect me to bolive dis story 4 D GODS??
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by Roum(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
A woman with brain .

Igbo Amaka, Nwanne .
more thunder bro!
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo by lalasticlala(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2018

(1)

Pregnancy Makes Me Love My Boobs, Backside – Dancer, Korra Obidi / Nollywood Comedian Popular Yoruba Actor IJEBU Mourn His Niece Death After Giving / BBNaija: See TeddyA’s Reaction To Seyi For Calling Him An Insecure Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.