Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) (33913 Views)

Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) / Donald Trump Called President Buhari 'sir' - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin Nigeria dey sweet every day now grin
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by osazeeblue01: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nigerians only have cow as their President.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Firefire(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
No peace for APC & their terrorist president.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Racoon:
grin grin grin grin cheesy After you have your shithole baptism in the APC's shithole school of lies, deceit, propaganda, bloodshed & killings.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by JY22: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Now you know it's a shithole country. Gov Samuel Ortom...In God we trust. shocked
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by KaptainAfrika: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
He called Nigeria a sh*thole country, because a Governor who failed in every ramification, hopes to get re-elected not by correcting course and carrying out his duties but by decamping to another party, in the hope of winning an election. That Or-dumb is the definition of a sh*thole.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by bobbybrains(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
So because they want to impeach him now he knows that Nigerian is a sh.thole country abi?

When him they follow the government the do rubbish him no know.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Col1: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
You see yourself now. When you were shouting change before 2015 election, did you know it will end like this. The story continues.......
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by perdollar(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
he seriously need to b impeached if he is just realizing DT Nigeria is a shithole indeed
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Abfinest007(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
if Nigeria is a shithole con3 then buhari is d shit parker

4 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Colb461: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hw I wish I can jst nationalize to a near by country lik ghana life dier is easy going compared to naija..naija is under a spell

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Vornic: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Buhari is leading this country down the path of destruction

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Myself2:
Tomorrow, the yeye journalists will paste the picture of that whorish old man with ten thousand naira kpomo lips called Itse Sagay and address him as "constitutional lawyer" , they will also paste that of that midget that was reportedly alleged to have wrongfully helped himself to landed property worth billions worth of naira that was recovered from " corrupt" politicians and civil servants in cahoots with the EFCC, the one they call Femi Falana and the journalists will call him "Human rights activist",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,((( why have they not deemed it fit to speak out against this despicable attack on the provisions of our constitution and the human rights of not just governor Ortom but of the entire people of Benue state,whose mandate he is holding in trust as governor.

Yeye dey smell

Sagay is truly a disappointment. His hard earned reputation as a legal scholar has been eroded by his association with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Akpacha(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
See this stupid man with dying political career. He like he run to any party, he wouldn't be re-elected.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by NCP: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has obtained footage from Governor Samuel Ortom's press conference addressing his impeachment today by 8 APC lawmakers in the Benue state house of Assembly.

Ortom lamented over the issue as police officers surrounded the assembly building preventing lawmakers under the PDP from entering the premises. He then admitted knowing why President Donald Trump referred to Nigeria as a Sh*thole country.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/impeachment-now-know-trump-called-us-shthole-country-ortom-video/

Good Morning, HomTom.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Sleekfingers: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
achi4u:
Nigeria is under a spell and nobody can help her.
Igbos want out.

Who dey hold Una. You should start packing your shit. And back to your potopoto states.

That your head wey be like table
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by writeprof(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lomprico2:
See mumu!

Empowering your people with wheel barrow is also a shithole
characteristics. Yeye.

Thank you jare! He has forgotten that he is ONE of the CAUSES for the Shithole insult. Ortom cannot exonerate himself.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Sleekfingers: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Can you imagine that kind of statement coming from a governor.

Fine. I understand he is upset. But should have control is anger.

It is the type of leaders we entrust our states to. I am highly disappointed.

Ortom have made a terrible mistake. And be dealt with. By impeaching him

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Dee60: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Vornic:
Buhari is leading this country down the path of destruction

Blame the people who voted him despite the warnings.

Actually, I belong to that group. I voted him because he had Osinbajo as vice. Little did I know that all that was part of a grand plan to fool us!

Now, I cannot vote anything that starts with AP. The people calling them APShit may not be far from the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Johnsown1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Some of this forces doesn't know their Jobs, being at wrong place in a wrong time. Selling the future of their children and for the future generations for a penny. many of them are been used by political thieves and political thugs to achieve/pursue their political greed/selfish interest.

Some day when i have the power, they won't be any police in the street or having their barracks in the heart of my city. They will live in the city outskirt and the soldiers will occupy the state boundaries.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hmmmmmm. Ur just knowing this country is a Shithole? In fact it's shit, pure shit! I need to get tf outta here mahn! cry
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by achi4u(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Who dey hold Una. You should start packing your shit. And back to your potopoto states.

That your head wey be like table
Dat one concerns you.
Is there anyway Nigeria can be salvaged again? No....
So we want out asap
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by precious1967(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
eight dishonourable members plus thirty thousand policemen against twenty two honourable members is equal to federal might. ortom dont worry court ll settle the issue. FGN.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by achi4u(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Johnsown1:
Some of this forces doesn't know their Jobs, being at wrong place in a wrong time. Selling the future of their children and for the future generations for a penny. many of them are been used by political thieves and political thugs to achieve/pursue their political greed/selfish interest.

Some day when i have the power, they won't be any police in the street or having their barracks in the heart of my city. They will live in the city outskirt and the soldiers will occupy the state boundaries.
Those forces are hapless, just like zombies... Any other they'll follow. Fela

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by EDIWIZZY(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Finally Nigeria is a joke. . . #yakndi
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Smarkie: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
there was a country
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Afonja007: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
He called Nigeria a sh*thole country, because a Governor who failed in every ramification, hopes to get re-elected not by correcting course and carrying out his duties but by decamping to another party, in the hope of winning an election. That Or-dumb is the definition of a sh*thole.
governor took action against enemy of zogeria called fulani herdsmen now his a failure abi? APC even party
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by viceddy95(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
I say this officially,those lawmakers just ended their political career because their selfish reason was too obvious,,

Upon the killings of their people,they still decided to be against the governor for decamping from a party that refuse to render any form of help because a cow loving man is ruling over them..
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by famology(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
The same ortom lambasted by pdp for empowering people with wheelbarrow, suddenly becomes a hero for decamping to their fold.You guys are the typical shitholes.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by bizzibodi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
A shiithole Governor who cannot paid workers for over a year deserve to b impeached!leet him go home & wallow in shiithole.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by bizzibodi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
A shiithole Governor who cannot paid worker for over a year deserve to b impeached!leet him go home & wallow in shiithole.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by proeast(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Worthless sh!thole country meant for barbarians!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidents Of The NLC, TUC And ASUU. / Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu / Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.