Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) (33914 Views)

Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) / Donald Trump Called President Buhari 'sir' - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Mujtahida: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ehen so now you know because it touches your personal interest.

Nigeria is doomed!

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Bruemath(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by edibobo: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
What you brought to us and now they are using your broom to sweep you away
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by KaptainAfrika: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Your foolishness is a stain on God's earth.

Afonja007:
governor took action against enemy of zogeria called fulani herdsmen now his a failure abi? APC even party
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
nnachukz:
Our democracy has been on reversed gear since the beginning of this government.
it happens when the road becomes the driver and not the passengers..Think if u will..
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Sleekfingers: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
Your foolishness is a stain on God's earth.

Now Dem go talk say buhari dey vex. Why he no go vex. That kinda statement coming from a governor to his country.

I am not saying he should not display his displeasure. But that is too much.

Impeachment loading
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by thunderbabs: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Trump get hin own shithole for body wey Americans don tire to dey see
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by nnachukz(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
it happens when the road becomes the driver and not the passengers..Think if u will..
The passengers have ignorantly given too much power to the driver making him a god that can do no wrong.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Gordonz07(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ortom, how come it is now your eyes are just opening. Good morning Sir, shey day don break for your head
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Maseke: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by promisechris63(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Both APC And PDP are the same, I can remember when such senerio happen in Ekiti state; 7 lawmakers impeach the speaker. ce meme chose ( same thing). Shithole indeed!
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Hidohwuh: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
I just don't know how we got it wrong in dis country to deserve dis kind of leaders. Because you r now in PDP n impeached. Now your eyes is clear.

All of these politicians are just the same be it APC or PDP
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Hidohwuh: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
it is not just about BUHARI, it happened during GOODLUCK regime also, during the NGF election(Ameachi's case).
Forget about APC or PDP . Also of them are just the same.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by AngelicBeing: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2018

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Sleekfingers: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Buhari shey you dey hear o. Na jeje palava sleep whey ortom go wake am o

Buhari just don't talk or take any action yet. Wait till after you have won the election.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Rossikki: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Nigeria is a shi.thole country. Who does not know that? When you have 200 languages and cultures in a country that fight for dominance all the time, then such country is a sh.ithole country.
Nigeria is a useless sh.thole that must be split.

Some of you are so stupid. That is your mother's house you are calling a ''shithole'', you ignorant dunce. Many of you keep thinking you are somehow separate from the country you insult and denigrate each day before the whole world. But the world doesn't see it that way. AT ALL.

The more you denigrate your country, the worse you and your children will be treated by outsiders, and the rest of the world. Guaranteed.

You are a dunce if you think they will somehow separate YOU from the so called ''shithole''.

And by the way, Trump NEVER CALLED NIGERIA A ''shithole''.

In a private meeting with his officials, He referred to ''African countries in general'' plus Haiti, as ''shithole countries'', asking why the US was allowing people from those countries into the US. He stated that he preferred ''immigrants from Norway''. The whole incident caused a media storm in the US, with charges of racism aimed at the US dictator.

The way Nigerians somehow used this racist's utterances which had NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THEM, AND DID NOT REFER TO THEM AT ALL, and started to beat up on themselves with it, claiming he called NIGERIA a "shithole" is really shameful and tragic. Some of you must really have another country somewhere, to be so eagerly spitting on your current one.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Kingspin(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
bedspread:
With The kind of Leaders we have now in Nigeria, President Donald Trump wasn't Wrong at all
Trump was never wrong. With Aboki senses everywhere how can we grow. Nigeria have turn to impeachment theater.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Patrioticooduan: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Rossikki:

Some of you are so stupid. That is your mother's house you are calling a ''shithole'', you ignorant dunce. Many of you keep thinking you are somehow separate from the country you insult and denigrate each day before the whole world. But the world doesn't see it that way. AT ALL.

The more you denigrate your country, the worse you and your children will be treated by outsiders, and the rest of the world. Guaranteed.

You are a dunce if you think they will somehow separate YOU from the so called ''shithole''.

And by the way, Trump NEVER CALLED NIGERIA A ''shithole''.

In a private meeting with his officials, He referred to ''African countries in general'' plus Haiti, as ''shithole countries'', asking why the US was allowing people from those countries into the US. He stated that he preferred ''immigrants from Norway''. The whole incident caused a media storm in the US, with charges of racism aimed at the US dictator.

The way Nigerians somehow used this racist's utterances which had NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THEM, AND DID NOT REFER TO THEM AT ALL, and started to beat up on themselves with it, claiming he called NIGERIA a "shithole" is really shameful and tragic. Some of you must really have another country somewhere, to be so eagerly spitting on your current one.

You father is the stupid one.
Aboki get off my mention!
Useless sh.ithole country.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by INXS: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
But he's very correct, with leaders like him we all now know why Donald Trump referred to us as a shithole country.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Awoleesu(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oga gomina, na now the thing clear you?

He he he he he!
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
bedspread:
With The kind of Leaders we have now in Nigeria, President Donald Trump wasn't Wrong at all

who gives a Bleep about what trump thinks, do you know what americans think about him ..
some of you are so dead in the brain you donnt even know an insult to nigeria is an to insult all citizens , pathetic low clones like you will nod ur head even when the whiteman says apes obey.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by ehinja: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
I join you wish it was simply based on impeachment that Trump made that statement.
Nigerians are daily crying and suffering from misrule at all level of government.
And that my friend is the reason why Trump called it a shit hole.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by bedspread: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
ericsmith:

who gives a Bleep about what trump thinks, do you know what americans think about him ..
some of you are so dead in the brain you donnt even know an insult to nigeria is an to insult all citizens , pathetic low clones like you will nod ur head even when the whiteman says apes obey.

[/s]sharappppp
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Naija is a shithoke country cus it makes no sense and unconstitutional to contest on the floor of a party,using all their resources and time,only for you to cross to another party who had no brain behind your emergence.

Its just a fvcking shithole country
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by searchlight: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
shithole = ZOO Nnamdi Kanu has vindicated once again
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]sharappppp

kill ursef
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by Butoneday2(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
This beast is not buhari but jubril of sudan.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by JuicyStar: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Baba people like you and ur colleague in government are the main reasons.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
welcome to Zoo.... sai Barbar
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by bedspread: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
ericsmith:

kill ursef
[/s]
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by mansamusa08(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has obtained footage from Governor Samuel Ortom's press conference addressing his impeachment today by 8 APC lawmakers in the Benue state house of Assembly.

Ortom lamented over the issue as police officers surrounded the assembly building preventing lawmakers under the PDP from entering the premises. He then admitted knowing why President Donald Trump referred to Nigeria as a Sh*thole country.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/impeachment-now-know-trump-called-us-shthole-country-ortom-video/

It is only in a shithole country that ortom can be elected as a Governor.
Re: Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) by mrbaba18(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dis a jungle democracy were d head bully others dis is barbaric d zoo must b broken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) / Moves To Save Obaseki By Presidency Flops / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.