Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? (62460 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by SureBozz(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dear ladies, if you meet a young promising guy who is earning a monthly salary of N60,000 and wants to marry you, would you accept to marry him if he really loves you?

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Some men who are earning far less than that have beautiful wives.Though,they nag when the allawee is meagre.

285 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by dollytino4real(f): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Not the salary dat matas, does he give happily? He can earn one billion and can not give

271 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Mcy56(f): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Depending on the type of man he is. If he's the honest, straight-forward and frugal one, why not?
With good planning, understanding and focus, higher level is achievable..... not to forget that the woman too should not be idle.

413 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chinchonglee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
I as a man cant get married wit a 60k income...

I ll jst be managing my singleness...even if it means nt getting married 4 d rest of my life...

405 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mcy56:
Depending on the type of man he is. If he's the honest, straight-forward and frugal, why not?
With good planning, understanding and focus, higher level is achievable..... not to forget that the woman too should not be idle.
Wow! so a lady can say this. Good news for men like me.

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Some earn less and are married happily.

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chiommy123(f): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
why not. so far they understand themselves and the wife is also bringing in money too.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Asbaba(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
people earning 35,36&38 are married and living happily.

if you have plans and your wife is not that kind slay queen with heavy makeup, you can enjoy your life with less than 50k..

sisters slay with your brain and good behavior not with heavy makeup... plz

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dvin:
Wow! so a lady can say this. Good news for men like me.
I'm really surprised at their comments tonight grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Some of them will come and lie on this thread but don't believe all of them.

Guys, if you are earning five figures, don't marry. I repeat, don't marry unless you have savings northwards of a million after the wedding and new house rent. God has blessed us, as a guy, you can marry even in your 40s. Don't rush into commitments that will make you cash strapped for a long time.

You want the best for your kids, don't settle for less. 60k is perfect for a bachelor. Unless your woman is boxed up, don't try it!

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by EliteMike(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Earthbound:
Some of them will come and lie on this thread but don't believe all of them.

Guys, if you are earning five figures, don't marry. I repeat, don't marry unless you have savings northwards of a million after the wedding and new house rent. God has blessed us, as a guy, you can marry even in your 40s. Don't rush into commitments that will make you cash strapped for a long time.

You want the best for your kids, don't settle for less. 60k is perfect for a bachelor. Unless your woman is boxed up, don't try it!
And when he marries in his 40s and friends don dey give children in marriage in their fifties and you still dey take kids to creche....
Na humble beginning sure pass

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Shugavee(f): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yes,,, with my own earnings, we r good

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
EliteMike:

And when he marries in his 40s and friends don dey give children in marriage in their fifties and you still dey take kids to creche....
Na humble beginning sure pass
Good luck with that.

Never measure your existence by someone else's. Why should you time your life on another person's clock?

167 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by CodeTemplar: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
SureBozz:
Dear ladies, if you meet a young promising guy who is earning a monthly salary of N60,000 and wants to marry you, would you accept to marry him if he really loves you?
Promising guys are guys whose current status is below their long term potential.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Never. That's a suicide attempt. Even if I earn all the money in the world, I will never settle for less. I used to believe in starting small, but as it is now, I've re-strategized. Some men are just too complacent to step out of their comfort zone. We have to be very comfortable to get married. Marriage isn't a child's play.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by EliteMike(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Earthbound:

Good luck with that.

Never measure your existence by someone else's. Why should your base your life on another person's clock?
Siddon there

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Angy55(f): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
I want to build an empire with him. Yes, from the scratch.

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Offpoint: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
The speed on how I changed the subject matter whenever my girlfriend talks about marriage and kids.

27 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by OboOlora(f): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2018
Angy55:
I want to build an empire with him. Yes, from the scratch.

Reason most of my friends think I'm crazy. Despite the well to do guys coming around me, I despise them.
The ones receiving meagre money I find attractive that I want to build my world with despise me.

What a world.
I think something is wrong with me really. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Empire kor Power ni
Build an empire with him and then when he’s made, he will Ubi Franklin u and dump u after one kid to be sleeping around
Better marry rich n invest when he still has money so u can dump his sorry ass when he’s broke cos most of them are wasteful modafokaz in Nigeria!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2018
OboOlora:

Empire kor Power ni
Build an empire with him and then when he’s made, he will Ubi Franklin u and dump u after one kid to be sleeping around
Better marry rich n invest when he still has money so u can dump his sorry ass when he’s broke cos most of them are wasteful modafokaz in Nigeria!
Angy55, whatever you do, don't follow this advice from all these aunties that their time has passed and all they have to show is a fat vagina i.e obo olora as selling point.

202 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by OboOlora(f): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2018
Earthbound:

Angy55, whatever you do, don't follow this advice from all these aunties that their time has passed and all they have to show is a fat vagina i.e obo olora as selling point.
U r dead if I catch u!
Better change ur name to GraveBound

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by nanauju(f): 12:30am On Jul 31, 2018
Ayam here to read lies... Both truthful lies and lieful Lies cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2018
OboOlora:

U r dead if I catch u!
Better change ur name to GraveBound
Nice word play. I'm earthbound in space. I'll let you know when I breach earth's atmosphere.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:45am On Jul 31, 2018
to some 60K is more than enough , and to others with "folie des grandeurs", not even a 1M per month will quench their deluded state of mind.

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 31, 2018
SureBozz:

How many times will you guys ask this question?

You guys amaze me sometimes,when did a salary of 60k become too small to run a family?

Keep waiting till you receive 1million monthly before you get married. Kids everywhere!

Mtcheew.

If you're earning 60k and your wife is earning above 45/50k what else do you need?
Or you want to marry a jobless lady?

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 31, 2018
dollytino4real:
Not the salary dat matas, does he give happily? He can earn one billion and can not give
So marriage is now about giving? I dey learn new thing today.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 31, 2018
No to the Nah to the No No
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by phemmyfour: 6:15am On Jul 31, 2018
dollytino4real:
give give every time.....what can you offer

34 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by dollytino4real(f): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2018
phemmyfour:
give give every time.....what can you offer
u can not love without giving

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by dollytino4real(f): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2018
MajorJeffery:
So marriage is now about giving? I dey learn new thing today.
giving everytin u hear time cash toto prick

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

(photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.