Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? (62422 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by wj26584(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2018
OboOlora:
U r dead if I catch u! Better change ur name to GraveBound

This one pain am....
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by NdiaraIGBO: 6:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:
Some of them will come and lie on this thread but don't believe all of them.

Guys, if you are earning five figures, don't marry. I repeat, don't marry unless you have savings northwards of a million after the wedding and new house rent. God has blessed us, as a guy, you can marry even in your 40s. Don't rush into commitments that will make you cash strapped for a long time.

You want the best for your kids, don't settle for less. 60k is perfect for a bachelor. Unless your woman is boxed up, don't try it!

BEST ADVISE !!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Avwiri5Nyero5: 7:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Yes. what matters is planning well.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Zirah: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

Guys, if you are earning five figures, don't marry. I repeat, don't marry unless you have savings northwards of a million after the wedding and new house rent. God has blessed us, as a guy, you can marry even in your 40s. Don't rush into commitments that will make you cash strapped for a long time.

You want the best for your kids, don't settle for less. 60k is perfect for a bachelor. Unless your woman is boxed up, don't try it!

Exactly. When the question came up, it was the kids I was thinking about.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Mafulul(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2018
chinchonglee:
I as a man cant get married wit a 60k income...

I ll jst be managing my singleness...even if it means nt getting married 4 d rest of my life...
If you remain single for the rest of your life, you're blocking your opportunities to succeed. Marriage opens opportunities!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Alezy(m): 7:06am On Aug 01, 2018
Mcy56:
Depending on the type of man he is. If he's the honest, straight-forward and frugal one, why not?
With good planning, understanding and focus, higher level is achievable..... not to forget that the woman too should not be idle.
u av sense.....
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by IsaAbubakar: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2018
EliteMike:

And when he marries in his 40s and friends don dey give children in marriage in their fifties and you still dey take kids to creche....
Na humble beginning sure pass
you're right bro
i know of a man that virtue have nothing when he married his beautiful young wife but today the man have everything and him and his wife are living comfortably in US.
i know this because his wife is my facebook friend

if you see their wedding far back and see how the man looked hungry and tattered you'll pity him
but they recently did an anniversary omo see anniversary wey pass wedding of some rich.

the main koko here is to find a wife material and a woman that loves you unconditionally and you as a man strive to upgrade your life.

Assalamualaikum bro

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Jamiualabi12(m): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2018
this is a sign of your stupidity, have you forget that your brother he's still earn below the minimum wage with 5children and his wife

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by ImperialCovfefe: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2018
Anfieldboss:

How old are you?

Hello Bro,

Please, I sent you a PM and a mail.

Regards
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2018
chronique:

most nigerians are burning money on petrol to provide electricity. i'm sure if they ask people to start posting their average fueling expenses on generators here,you'd be shocked at the figures you'd get. the dude who asked me if i was staying on banana island and earning 120k per month,got me laughing. at 120k per month,i certainly wont have any business with banana island. in short if anyone catches me there with such salary,they should flog foolishness out of my life and destiny.
nwannem I feel you jare. Men dey reason and men get target. Living the good life, personally I'd do it for my kids, not to impress all these fake gals.
How that your Olivia something something girl that year wey dey ask for wetin her papa never get sef?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by lovethchioma(f): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2018
I will not marry a man who earns 60k... I will not find myself in that sorry situation. Amen...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by slydog(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2018
lovethchioma:
I will not marry a man who earns 60k...
I will not find myself in that sorry situation. Amen...
Hello dear, how much are u earning currently?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by franchasng: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Yea, in a country where minimum wage is N18,000 and over half of the population live in poverty...OP decided to ask this question.

I think people are now blinded by instagram pictures or those colourful movies they watch on ROK TV. They think that's the life of the average Nigerian man/youth/family.

Th gap between the rich and the poor is much!
oya come and chop kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't mind the op. He is not ready to marry, when he is ready to marry he won't need to ask people how much he should be earning before he can get married.

Phyno said: the no de telly person, them no de telly person when the time is ripe grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Dvin:
Wow! so a lady can say this. Good news for men like me.

Bros! Don't get carried away Jare. Na so all of them dey talk ma when you enter you do understand say na money be fine bobo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by sammycashly: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2018
grin
chinchonglee:

I ll jst be managing my singleness...even if it means nt getting married 4 d rest of my life...
this one yawere gan ooo....holy father
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Mmadu111: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2018
lovethchioma:
I will not marry a man who earns 60k...
I will not find myself in that sorry situation. Amen...
How much do you earn monthly or daily?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by toye440: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Mcy56:
Depending on the type of man he is. If he's the honest, straight-forward and frugal one, why not?
With good planning, understanding and focus, higher level is achievable..... not to forget that the woman too should not be idle.
For saying this abeg i wan propose.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by jasp12(m): 7:35am On Aug 01, 2018
SteveUg:

you are just looking gorgeous grin

Na just picture selected from a thousand snaps, focus on the topic

Well , to me it depends on both individuals and the rate of understanding
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by chronique(m): 7:35am On Aug 01, 2018
ModelX:
nwannem I feel you jare. Men dey reason and men get target. Living the good life, personally I'd do it for my kids, not to impress all these fake gals.
How that your Olivia something something girl that year wey dey ask for wetin her papa never get sef?

shocked shocked shocked shocked una nor dey forget something for here? abeg nor vex but make we die that matter bro. everybody done move on with life and it's a completely forgotten issue. thanks man.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Jeferious: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2018
Mafulul:

If you remain single for the rest of your life, you're blocking your opportunities to succeed. Marriage opens opportunities!
How? Abeg explain in details
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by hardon1(m): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2018
nairaland sef. they will ask women question, men will not allow them to speak. dem go just flood the thread with their rubbish reply

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by SteveUg(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2018
jasp12:

Na just picture selected from a thousand snaps, focus on the topic

Well , to me it depends on both individuals and the rate of understanding
See me trouble o... Is it your focus ... Bros just let me focus in peace grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by ajayiopy: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2018
SureBozz:
Dear ladies, if you meet a young promising guy who is earning a monthly salary of N60,000 and wants to marry you, would you accept to marry him if he really loves you?
THE QUESTION IS THIS,WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING TO TABLE AS A WIFE? SO YOU WANT THE MAN TO DO EVERYTHING? MY ADVISE FOR YOU IS TO THINK LIKE MAN AND ACT LIKE A LADY.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by lexy2014: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
my submission is enough.
that will do
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by agarawu23(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2018
chinchonglee:

lies.

If only what u guys type online happens in reality undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Obiwiz(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
Not the salary dat matas, does he give happily? He can earn one billion and can not give
Give to who? Are you making a case for 'beggars'?
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by deliveryboy: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2018
Of course they will marry him in the absence of the guy who earns 61k, ladies don't love, they are most concerned about comfort. Men think looks and intelligence mean much to women but alas, money and good quality (luxurious life) mean the most to women. Women can support a man but that will only last for a while (depending on the woman involved). A woman will go for a guy who earns more if she finds one.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Obiwiz(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Mcy56:
You have wisdom. I wish most marriageable women can reason like this. But that's not possible; because wisdom isn't for everybody.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by LeeShi: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2018
chinchonglee:

Ahswearugad bro!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Obiwiz(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

Be realistic, my brother. Life is not always perfect. We all have to play with the cards we have even though we can't always choose the kind of cards we get. With 60k and a good woman, life can start and, with God, life and good health, the 'big' things are sure to come.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Partnerbiz3: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2018
msylva2147:
my brother if you want to know the reality of things just go councils, schools and some shop attendants and ask them how much they pay them then you will know that someone earning 60k is in luxury. my salary is less than 60k but I'm married with a kid and my daughter is attending a better school I have three cars and I have built my own house for the past three years. Life is all about planning, I pity those who are saying if you are earning 60k you shouldn't marry until you become a millionaire. Earning above that 60k you only be disturbing yourself to please people otherwise 60k is good pay, and besides those graduates moving up and down with files they should ask them how much is their starting target of salary?

I am really interested in how you manage to achieve all these with that salary, please I need to gain from your knowledge.

Be detailed please.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? by Obiwiz(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Never. That's a suicide attempt. Even if I earn all the money in the world, I will never settle for less. I used to believe in starting small, but as it is now, I've re-strategized. Some men are just too complacent to step out of their comfort zone. We have to be very comfortable to get married. Marriage isn't a child's play.
Are you married? Are you very young? As in, below 25?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! / How Many Guys Can Do This? / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.