Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Dancewithapk Biography - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dancewithapk Biography (453 Views)

Dancewithapk Abuse Apc / Dancewithapk Said He Has A Girlfriend / Dancewithapk Shows Off His New Hairstyle (SEE PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dancewithapk Biography by FELEXBWORD(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
ABOUT

APAKO a Nigerian dancer who dance s in his native language and pop ” he came into limelight in 2011 after doing a couple mixtapes and freestyles, as of 2014 he already has huge fan base when to comes to the street in the western part of Nigeria. In 2014 he announced that he will start dancing in Igbo language too.

EARLY LIFE&CAREER

DUMBIRI JOSEPH aka DANCEWITHAPK native of edo state was born in Lagos.
The dancer artist attended Moboluwaduro Community High School, adbado ogun state .
He discovered his dance talent When he was in primary 6 and knew he had the instinct of composing dance steps , this he did wen he composed “You See Me Ri 2003, this song he plans to remix in the future.
The self- styles street ambassador crooner is known for saying DANCEWITHAPK” when dancing this has been his signature since he start dancing
The name APAKO MASTER (APK) was given to him by Friends. He came into limelight with his dance video (MAMA) which were all produced by GB Famous (an upcoming producer).
He has worked with Larry B and a host of others.

Well, T.I.N Magazine couldn’t gather much on him, so we are going show you a popular interview he had with Djmoscow.com

Read ALSO: https//Singers DNA Twins Full Biography

Checkout The Interview Below:
CAN WE MEET YOU?

I am DUMBIRI JOSEPH by name aka APAKO MASTER (a name suggested by my Friends due to my name APK And now its being accepted by the street. though i was formally called Omo Sars (OMS).

TELL US MORE ABOUT YOUR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND.
As said earlier,. I attended Moboluwaduro Community High School, agbado ogun state which I continued my education at (AAU)

WHEN DID YOU START DANCING?
Ahhh no be today, e don tey ooo. Dancing has been part of me. i started dance professionally in 2006
HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE YOUR DANCE?
I do pop……..i never immitated anyone… My style of dance is different from the normal type of dance others do and I bless God because it has paved way for me in the industry. so I call it dancewithapk
HOW MANY DANCE VIDEO HAVE YOU DONE AND HOW MANY ARTIST HAVE YOU WORKED WITH (locally &internationally)?
. 7 12 DANCE VIDEO
1. LARRY B
2. DRESAN
3. GEELY
4. XPERIA
And so on

WHY DANCE AND NOT SOMETHING ELSE?
Dance runs in my blood even before I was given birth to. My mum is a teacher and she sings well. I wasn’t forced to dance, I just love dancing

IF NOT MUSIC WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE BEEN DOING PROFFESSIONALLY?
Omo cant really say precisely how many dance ooo because hmmm.. omo dance step plenty. Have worked with the likes of so many artist, to mention few but presently working on a video watch out for that…..
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE THE CHALLENGES FACED BEFORE ATTAINING THIS POINT IN YOUR CAREER?

Ahhhh I go talk oo..i faced so many challenges..OLORUN…even then i had to do labor to get my dance video done. money happens to be the major challenges but thanks be to GOD..
ARE YOU SIGNED TO ANY RECORD LABEL?
yes… (APK) is signed to record label.
BUT ITS BEING INSITUATED THAT YOU ARE GALLANT RECORDZ KINDLY SHED MORE LIGHT TO IT AND TELL US YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM.
Yes have being with gallant record for soon year I love them
Gallant record . GB is just like a father to me …We only have a father and son relationship. He’s been so supportive.
WHAT BRINGS ABOUT “ DANCEWITHAPK” AS PART OF YOUR NAME?
Lol sorry for that, I love people to dancing with people me I don’t form or proud

I love my fans
HOW CAN WE CONTACT YOU
Well cant say much you cant contact me in different way . but I don’t give out my number to people
DO YOU HAVE A GIRL FRIEND
Hmmmmmmmmmmm well I dnt have for now still searching
I no you will not belive be lol I have a girlfriend (miz Diana )

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Meet Actress Iretiola “ireti” Doyle, On Skuki Peeshaun, Social Media And More. / Tonto Dikeh In Scandal For Sleeping With South African Pastor For N18million / See Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Started As Child Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.