Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) (84965 Views)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) / Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Iamdmentor1(m): 3:56am On Jul 31, 2018
karllemah44:
embarassed embarassed I can be the second na...or don't u know that husband is scarce now?

The LORD will give you your own husband.
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by phemmyfour: 4:33am On Jul 31, 2018
karllemah44:
Explorer just propose to me already na? kiss kiss
cool
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by phemmyfour: 4:35am On Jul 31, 2018
deepwater:
one Yoruba boy, from ondo state.

You must be new or haven't been his followers, he invited all for his wedding few years back
Do you have his pix....what does he look like?
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by onunwa21(m): 4:40am On Jul 31, 2018
Akachi road constructed by vuva construction company in Imo state .
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by mechanics(m): 5:15am On Jul 31, 2018
wow, you are right.
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by dfrost: 5:31am On Jul 31, 2018
deepwater:
one Yoruba boy, from ondo state.

You must be new or haven't been his followers, he invited all for his wedding few years back

Hi deepwater, I think the best way to describe him is "a Yoruba-speaking Nigerian". We are all Nigerians, albeit we speak separate languages. Shalom.
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Emmerlee(m): 5:57am On Jul 31, 2018
sisisioge:

34k! Those people have not the fear of God! That's somebody's salary mehn! It is well...yes, I'm good. May God help this nation. I honestly don tire. Whew!

Dear sorry my account was restricted yesterday by Nairaland spambot shortly after replying you. Still not sure why.

It's well tho. Those in authority should continue in their wickedness. All I know is this too shall pass.

Have a nice day!
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:00am On Jul 31, 2018
folake4u:
Really beautiful.

I can sight a lavender plant on the bridge. How sweet!

Vietnam smiley.

Yea, oya grab your camera and straight to the bridge in Vietnam for photography grin

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 31, 2018
sisisioge:

34k! Those people have not the fear of God! That's somebody's salary mehn! It is well...yes, I'm good. May God help this nation. I honestly don tire. Whew!

You can move here to Burkina Faso...
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by drchuks1234(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2018
karllemah44:
Haba nawao!
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by poweredcom(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by bejeria101(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Oyibos know how to live life. They understand the essence of life. Unlike here where they work tooth and nail morning to night all year round until mother earth calls... sad

Thought you would add kill themselves over things they would leave behind.
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by hope4life: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2018
Mutemenot:
Even Vietnam get choice of structure unlike a country where bricklayers 're contracted to do bridges

Which country is that friend?
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by folake4u(f): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2018
Explorers:

Yea, oya grab your camera and straight to the bridge in Vietnam for photography grin

Lol oga did you branch my diary to get that?grin.

I wish I could... Vietnam is beautiful, heard so much about it.

One day I'd go cool.
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by arsenal33: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2018
larj:
Let me sit down and wait for someone to mention Buhari
Don't wait for Buhari.....DO SOMETHING YOURSELF!

STOP BLAMING
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Aguata1stson(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2018
to construct this in Nigeria will cost like 500b dollars
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by TruckPark: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2018
There is no preaching on earth that would make me walk on that bridge if it is in naija.. What if the GODS ARE TIRED OF THE BLAMES and the bros just close his hand outta vex ...
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by TruckPark: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2018
Aguata1stson:
to construct this in Nigeria will cost like 500b dollars

Nah man that's too fuvkin cheap... something darriz gold body and abacha's looting hand..
Gotta be 11tr,500b,965m,870k you can call the figures together at your own risk.
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Cleanworld(f): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2018
We can do it, if we can think it grin
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by emmyid(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
karllemah44:
grew up in Cally oo
Then we good. I'm Cali based too... Fam over there.
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nice one. with good governance we can equally construct such here. BUT Nairaland girls cute shall. How wish I could marry a cute girl from Nairaland!!
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by 2Lynx(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=deepwater post=69843001]one Yoruba boy, from ondo state.

You must be new or haven't been his followers, he invited all for his wedding few years back[/quote

seriously so this guy is married
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Oyibos know how to live life. They understand the essence of life. Unlike here where they work tooth and nail morning to night all year round until mother earth calls... sad
We can't blame the natives though. It's a predicament one finds themselves in. I am fortunate to have both races in my family and I can without doubt say, one is advance due to bullying from way back and the other is behind due to being either being bullied or allowing being bullied, which has now lead to being way behind in terms of progress either socially, financially or otherwise.

Many fortunate claim that the less "privileged" are lazy and play "race card".....but are they...

If you are black as I assume, you know you hid a bad start and "black tax"...family responsibilities to take care of, way before you even begin with yourself. How then do you expect a 100% success rate of a black child to fully materialize?
Checkout your government in comparison to bursary funds, employment and all.

I am unceresarily getting heated up, please do excuse me cheesy
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by oloriooko(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
karllemah44:

angry angry angry Explorers is MINE!
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Explorers(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

kiss
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by karllemah44(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

in your dreams..understand??
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2018
karllemah44:
in your dreams..understand??
You are clearly the one dreaming grin
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Explorers:

kiss
kiss right back at ya!
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by tck2000(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2019
!/!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.