Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,486 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

Naughty gods - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naughty gods (10337 Views)

Naughty By Choice (18+) / The Naughty Sisters / Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naughty gods by ghostwritter(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
From the stables of GHOST PRODUCTION in collaboration with NAIRALAND STUDIO, GORILLA-INSTINCT EXPRESSION and INSIGHT ENTERTAINMENT presents:

NAUGHTY GODS.

From the producer of RELIC, CORRIDOR OF HELL, LUCIFER'S KEY, A CALL FROM THE GRAVE, FORTY-NINE SHADES OF ME, THE DAY I DIED and many more...comes another one on nairaland cinemas nation wide.
This story you are about to read is a direct product of the writer SULEMAN OMOTAYO TAOFIQ.

osuleman11@gmail.com
osuleman11@yahoo.com

Special note : This story is purely fictional, strictly from the writer's imagination. Has nothing to do with any religion whatsoever. The writer is only trying to play with plot hoping to entertain fellow weirdos and obviously got no idea of what he will be posting ahead....what you read is what he feels. In no circumstance should this story be copied or immitiated without prior notice and permission from the writer himself.

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
the ghost i sight you....

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by donteanz(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2018
I'm Here

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by joyberry(f): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Still waiting

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by queenitee(f): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Present

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by Ann2012(f): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Presently present
Re: Naughty gods by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Present ooo

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by egorov(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Please tag me when you have new update

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by emmadejust(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2018
undecided undecided who will be the player and what will the result solved?

I'm watching from upstairs..

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ghostwriter how market grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by ghostwritter(m): 12:14am On Sep 20, 2018
Chapter One

KAMLA

For the untempt time she sighed depressingly as her eyes strayed across the various shelves of goods within the supermarket. For almost an hour, she had walked through every section of the shopping mall in search of a particular item she hungers for. She concluded it was time to leave as she already had few of the needed items in her cart.

“Hey!” the sound came from behind.
She halted to turn around and there behind her was a man. Tall, light-skinned and outstandingly handsome by her standard. He stood right there staring and smiling at her sheepishly like he had noticed her all along.

“Hi!” that was all she could muster while she stared at him amusingly. She sized him up and was fascinated by his entire being.

The man brought out his hand from behind him to reveal a small plastic container.

“Kamla Butter!” she gushed in excitement and stepped forward to the man who still held tight to the one thing she had being searching for in days. She so much loves Kamla Butter for its unique taste to whatever cooking she adds it to. But swiftly, the man retreated the container to his back, he still had his sheepish smile on him, one that looks harmless but weird for a stranger.

She stepped back in a state of uncomfortable awareness. “How did you know what I want?” pointing at the container on him, she asked looking puzzled and scared realizing she was alone in the grocery section of the mall with a stranger.

“I know you better than you can ever know yourself” the man plainly said as he still had his smile.

She rolled her eyes carefully, “Cheap line, go try that on a stupid lady” she said before turning to leave as she pushed her half-full cart away in hurry.

“Sumaya, I mean no harm. I have come to warn you!” the man called out in a soothing voice.

Sumaya halted abruptly, slowly turned around at the man who called her name. She walked up to him closely enough to notice his eye lens were icy-blue. “I see you’ve gone to find out about my name” she began with a frown to go with “Listen stranger or whoever you are, I won’t be fooled by your cheap watery tactics into getting my attention”. She turned around and hurriedly pushed her cart towards the cashier wishing the poor stranger would push harder his luck by making her stay around to seeing more of him as she definitely hadn’t gotten enough of his fine look.

“My name is Kamla. I have come to warn you. The trumpet will be blown in three days’ time from this moment” The man yelled louder from behind.

Sumaya paused, turned around curiously but was shocked the man was no longer there, rather she saw the container of ‘Kamla Butter’ rolling towards her. “Oh my goodness!” she exclaimed with her eyes widened in horror and awareness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naughty gods by Fazemood(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2018
Fire on Ghost!

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by michael123pelemo(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2018
Waiting.........

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by Evold: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2018
I'm present

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by ghostwritter(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2018

KIA

As she dashed out of the shopping mall, Sumaya couldn’t yet wrap her head on what happened back there. Her body was trembling as she headed for the parking lot. “This can’t be true, I’m sure I will wake up to see it’s a dream. “She grumbled repeatedly in an attempt to convince herself. When she finally made it to her car, her hand fumbled through her hand bag for a while in search for the car key but was surprise not to find it. She carefully searched again, this time bringing out every item in the leather bag one after the other and placing them on the bonnet but yet the key was nowhere around. Sumaya sighed depressingly wondering what could be going on as she had vivid recollection of dropping the key inside her bag.

“Hey Sumaya!” someone called from behind.

Sumaya trembled before swiftly turning her face around to catch a familiar face standing few steps away. It was him, the same strange man in the mall. Sumaya stood startled while she stared at him all over. The man slowly brought out something from his back, it was a key dangling amidst his fingers.

“That’s my Key!” Sumaya pointed looking shocked “How did you…” she paused her statement half way and made a keen stare at him. Sumaya noticed the thick eyebrows which added more drama and expressiveness to his look, a clean shave cheeks with a full lips, high cheekbones causing him a carnivorous look, he had on his face a sincere smile like he intends to start a sweet conversation. Sumaya was weak in the knee, she could see the stranger had all the seductive weapon enough to conquer her.

“Who are you?” the words unconsciously escaped her mouth. She was more amazed than scared. And like a girl in a candy store, she wanted all of him.

The man made a broader smile like he could hear her nasty chain of thought. “I am one of the gods up in heaven” he replied with his finger pointed to the sky.

Sumaya curiously looked up at the sky and back at him, she feared she had probably been accosted by a lunatic, a handsome one at that. ‘Or could he just be trying to get my attention. Yes! I will play along so as to have him hang around’ she thought before knitting an exaggerated smile. “So what name does this god bears?”

“You can call me__” the man paused, looked around, he stared at the car ahead of him “Kia. Yes my name is Kia” he added convincingly.

Sumaya appeared puzzled, she looked at her car and realized what the strange man had done. She burst into laughter. “You are such a funny man, now I see you pick your names from anything. Kamal Butter, now it’s Kia motors. I wonder were you will be picking up the next name, from Cabin biscuit I guess. Sumaya had another good laugh at her sense of cruel unapologetic ridicule. When she was done, she ordered sternly that her car key be handed back to her which the strange man politely did without hesitation. “Mr. Kia or Kamla or whatever you choose around you to call yourself, you’ve really tried to get my attention but I won’t appreciate you stalking me around, it freaks me out” she made a friendly smile at him. She turned around to unlock the car door.

“I have come to warn you, the trumpet will be blown in three days time” the stranger said.

Sumaya paused, she slowly turned around and was awestruck to realize the stranger was nowhere around but rather few passer-by who minded their businesses. She rushed into her car, swiftly ignited the engine and carelessly matched on the accelerating pad…she zoomed-off like a ghost-rider.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naughty gods by Fazemood(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Fire on Brother...

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
ghostreader deactivated... let me sit with you and enjoy these movie

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by ghostwritter(m): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Coke

It appeared to her a miracle how she made it home safely, Sumaya couldn’t tell exactly how she was able to drive home in such condition. She looked scared all alone in her apartment, she locked every entry to her house as she tried hard not to recollect what had happened earlier in the mall and the parking lot. Still terrified, she heard a knock on her door, she rushes to grab her knife from her kitchen drawer intending to threaten the stalker. “Who is that” she called out as she headed for the door. But there was no response at the other end. She was then convinced the strange man was there. Alert and ready to defend herself, she called again for reassurance.

“Aunty Sumaya, na me o!” a famine voice answered.

“You who?” she yelled panicky.

“Na mi mama Kudi!”

“Mama Kudirat?”

“Yes O, na me!”

Sumaya peeped at the door hole, she heaved in great relieve as she opened the door to meet a curious looking Mama kudirat, her nosy next door neighbor who loves to see everyone’s issue as her business. Sumaya need not ask why the ‘busy-body’ woman had visited. The woman have a way of knowing a troubled mind but Sumaya wasn’t ready to let her in on what’s bothering her this time around.

“Aunty Sumaya, this one wey you rush enter compound this afternoon, I hope sey everything dey alright?” mama kudirat inquired while trying hard to look into the room across Sumaya’s shoulder.

“Mama Kudirat, everything is perfectly alright, thanks for checking on me, you can now leave” replied Sumaya impatiently as she tries to shut back the door but her inquisitive neighbor disallowed.

“Tell me now” mama Kudirat said persuasively trying to look concern. “Shey na another break-up palava?” she added and before Sumaya could debunk, she continued “My sister, no carry man matter for head o, they are all devil. Look at me for example, ever since my useless husband had left me alone with my two daughters, did I die?” without waiting for answers, she added with emphases “I moved on kia kia”
Sumaya frowned, she slamed the door shut to her visitor’s face and locked it. Irritated and disgushed, she walked away to go get a chilled bottle of Coke from the fridge. While she was gulping it down, a rapt knock came from the door, it kept on till she oblige to open to her suppose nosy neigbour who won’t let her be, she intend to give Mama Kudirat a piece of her own bitter pill this time around. Sumaya unlocked the door and yanked it open. Lo and behold, she sets her eyes on the strange man standing there staring at her with a sheepish smile.

Awestricken, Sumaya stood motionless and speechless as she could only stare in fear. Sumaya found herself and quickly shut the door, locked it and pressed her body heavily against it. She quickly thought of what to do or who to call for help against her mysterious stalker. Her fear heightened with the idea that the stranger could be armed with a gun, a dagger or with his bare hands strong enough to snap off her fragile neck.

“Sumaya” the stranger calmly called like he had come for a friendly visit. “I am neither with a gun, dagger or here to snap off that fragile neck of yours” he added.

Sumaya’s heart literarily skipped a beat, her at how the stranger rightly guessed what she was thinking. With her back still pressed heavily to the door, she shouted pleadingly “Please who exactly are you? What do you want from me?”

“I am sorry if I tend to appear like a stalker but I couldn’t help ignore your bag where you dropped it” the stranger replied from the other end of the door.

“Oh my gosh!” Sumaya gasped as she recollected not seeing her hand bag around. She last saw it on her bonnet while searching for her key and obviously had fall while she zoomed off. “But how did you know where I live?” she asked curiously.

“Like I had said earlier, I am one of the gods in heaven” replied the stranger in a genuine tone.

Puzzled, Sumaya asked “Are you for real?”

“Yes, I am”

Sumaya paused for a while, thinking of what to say or do or anything to keep her mind afloat and sane enough to handle what’s going. She expelled deep breath. “So how do I believe you are telling the truth? I need proof, evidence, something to show you are a god” she was doubtful of getting any.

All of a sudden, she heard her phone ringing on the center table, she was certain it wasn’t there moments ago as it supposed to be in her missing bag. She tip-toed to her phone, looked down at it to see the name ‘god’ as the caller. Carefully, she picked it up, received and pressed it upon her ear. “Hello!” she said to it, her voice shaky.

“Please open the door and come have your bag” the stranger’s voice came up inside the phone.

Sumaya swiftly dropped the phone like it had stung her. She rushed back to the door, peeped through the hole and there she saw handsome ‘god’ breaming and waving the bag at her. She pushed back, confused on what to do. She summoned courage, held tight to her kitchen knife, unlocked the door hesitantly and slowly opened the door. Behind the door was only her hand bag laying on the floor, the strange man was nowhere in sight ahead as she looked around. Suumaya picked up her bag and rushed back in to lock the door hoping her stalker wasn’t hiding somewhere around the compound. As Sumaya turned around, she screamed and as well jolted in fear. Terrified by what she was staring at, her body began to tremble at the presence of a man calmly seated on one of her couch while he gulped from the bottle of Coke.
“How did you…” Sumaya paused. Looked at the door amusingly and back at the familiar stranger.

The man shrugged mindlessly, he raised the bottle at her. “I think I would love the name Mr. Coke” he said with a charming smile.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naughty gods by smokeydrinky: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2018
I’m loving this
Re: Naughty gods by Holluwaphlexy(m): 6:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Ghostwriter pon dz one,ride on boss
Re: Naughty gods by ceecane2(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
No invite but am here fully. Ghost productions no. 1 fan

1 Like

Re: Naughty gods by hadow(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2018
ghostwritter:
From the stables of GHOST PRODUCTION in collaboration with NAIRALAND STUDIO, GORILLA-INSTINCT EXPRESSION and INSIGHT ENTERTAINMENT presents:

NAUGHTY GODS.

From the producer of RELIC, CORRIDOR OF HELL, LUCIFER'S KEY, A CALL FROM THE GRAVE, FORTY-NINE SHADES OF ME, THE DAY I DIED and many more...comes another one on nairaland cinemas nation wide.
This story you are about to read is a direct product of the writer SULEMAN OMOTAYO TAOFIQ.

osuleman11@gmail.com
osuleman11@yahoo.com

Special note : This story is purely fictional, strictly from the writer's imagination. Has nothing to do with any religion whatsoever. The writer is only trying to play with plot hoping to entertain fellow weirdos.

The picture of the egomaniacal god of wisdom
Re: Naughty gods by ghostwritter(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Chapter Two

A WORLD APART

“Please tell me this isn’t happening, tell me it’s not true, someone please tell me it’s a dream” Sumaya shut tight her eyes hoping to wake-up from the nightmare.

“It’s not a dream, it’s real” the strange man said still seated on the couch.

Sumaya opened her eyes, she was finding it hard to absorb the reality. She watched the man emptied the content in the bottle down his mouth. Sumaya rubbed her eyes hoping all was just a hallucination. “Are you like the Banana Island Ghost?” Sounding inquisitive.

The man appeared taken aback, confused at the question, “Banana Island Ghost?” he repeated thoughtfully, trying to make sense of the phrase “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Sumaya narrated to her mysterious stalker of the movie she watched a night before, she emphasizes on the mystical attitude of one of its characters. The man after listening carefully, he had a good laugh for a moment and asked amidst laughter “So you think I am a ghost sent by the Almighty to fall in love with you?” he had a very good, heart full roar of laughter again. “You must be really out of your mind. I am no ghost, I am a god. I dwell up there in heaven” pointing upward “I have just one mission here on earth, and that is to come warn you about the trumpet that would be blown three days from now”.

Puzzled, Sumaya inquired what he meant by those last words he kept saying.

“Up in heaven” he seriously began “rumor has it that the Almighty is about to summon all His righteous. To clear my doubt, I asked Babel an angel who was closer to Gabriel in the heart of heaven and he confirmed that the information was real. That is why I am here to warn you before the time comes. You need to get prepared” he concluded.

Slack-jawed, Sumaya stared dumbfounded like someone hypnotized. Nothing of his word made much sense to her. “Who exactly are you?” she asked and quickly added “let’s start with the name…and please this time I want your real name” she meant it and the man could see was damn serious going by her expression.

“My worshippers in Rwanda call me Atila and to the Indians I go by the name Sua-regna” he revealed after a short moment of hesitation.

Sumaya was amused, “Your worshipers?”

“Yes” he said “every god in heaven has their worshipers. The more your worshipers connects to the Almighty through you, the more your power and rank grow amongst your fellow gods”

“Ehn…interesting!” she exclaimed and carefully sat by the arm of the couch closest to her, she wouldn’t believe the stranger’s words for it, but would rather take it to be an interesting myth worthy to calm her down of the fear. “So by you saying the ‘Almighty’, you meant God…the real God, the owner of the universe?”

“Yes, the most high who dwells in the highest of heavens surrounded by His countless angels”.

“What does He look like, is He a white man in long fluffy beard, seated on a golden thrown of light” she cuts in like a curious little girl.

“I had never seen Him, no god ever stood such chance”

Sumaya appeared disappointed “Why? I thought you live in heaven with Him”

The man laughed realizing what Sumaya was referring to. “Heaven is not what you humans think it is, it’s wider, more structured and hierarchical in every sphere than the earth. Heaven has layers, each layer means a rank and each rank brings its power to it dwellers. We gods live in the lower rank far down from the angels of light and far away up the jinns and humans”.

Sumaya expelled long deep sigh, not sure what to belief as her trespasser had sounded so convincing. “So you came down here to warn me, why…why me?”

The man hesitated, he tried to say something but for a moment, the words never formed out of his mouth. It appeared he was thinking it through. “I am here to fulfil the promise I made to you many decades ago”

“What promise?” she quickly confronted.

“Many decades ago” the man began as soon as he dropped the bottle of Coke and carelessly placed his leather covered shoes on the center table in front of him. He had ignored Sumaya’s displeasure to his manner, but he had cared less before he continued, “Ashura was one of my most devoted worshipper, day and night she would call upon me, sing my praises, render big sacrifices in my name…all for one thing in return, Atila’s protection and guardians. Once upon a festive night up in heaven, the gods gathered to celebrate, we had plenty of food to eat and with enough wine to be drunk. Enveloped in the euphoria of the festivity, I couldn’t hear Ashura calling for help, perhaps I was too drunk to make meanings of her scream. By the next morning, I looked down upon the earth to see Ashura with a slit throat” now sounding drown and emotional, he continued “I failed her, I failed Ashura when she most needed me”

Sumaya could only stare with mixed feelings. Failing woefully to connect her question with the ‘Ashura tale’. “That’s enough!” she interceded impatiently “what’s my business with a woman who died many decades ago?” emphasizing on the last three words.

The man looked into her beautiful eyes penetratingly before he simply revealed “You are Ashura, a reincarnation of your ancestral mother”.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naughty gods by ghostwritter(m): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2018
For all fans of GHOST and his works, apologies if I fail to mention you on board, you guys are wonderful but I can't keep dragging people down here if they fail to 'follow' me.

This story was inspired by few fans who emailed me, they wanted something of me spontaneously enigmatic. I will try to entertain you and most of all, to entertain and impress myself. At this juncture of the story, read with an active imagination and an open mind so you don't get your head twisted. May God forgive me what's to come hence forth... cry

4 Likes

Re: Naughty gods by Evold: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Naughty gods by Fazemood(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2018
Your story is going well and nice Ghost. Keeping doing what you are doing, but in doing it DO NOT BLASPHEME against God Almighty.
Re: Naughty gods by Ann2012(f): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Naughty gods by xaviercasmir(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
Intresting
Re: Naughty gods by smokeydrinky: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Good to read from you again ghost.��
Re: Naughty gods by Mzposh001: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
loving this... please come and continue o
Re: Naughty gods by queenitee(f): 9:16am On Sep 25, 2018
Weldone Ghostwritter. I honestly do love your stories
Re: Naughty gods by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
More more updates please! Mr ghostwriter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland / Once Upon A December / CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.