Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

"President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders (26826 Views)

Yobe North Senatorial Candate: Lawan Meets Buhari Behind Closed Doors (Photos) / Oluwo: Some Selfish Yoruba Leaders Behind Crisis In Southwest / Powerful forces behind crisis in ANN - Jay Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Moukandjo: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
oyetunde22:

Is Odumakin a PDP man,? You’re such a clown and a disgrace to whoever that gave bath to you... rather you keep quiet if you don’t have something reasonable to say.

Simple questions:
1) Is Afenifere pro-APC or pro-PDP?
2) Did they collect money from the daft dunce in Otuoke to support him in 2015?
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Moukandjo: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Clinton207: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
All those responsible for the death of innocent citizens, pain and hunger in the land the mighty hand of God is out for them all, there shall never be peace in their camp.

Enough is Enough!
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by tymgotel: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:
Pdp Leaders.
Not middle belt leaders
buhari is a terrorist .. Keep on saying trash!!
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by hanod(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
LANDLORD72:

Hon.Justice Adewale Thompson’s 1969 Judgment on Open Cattle Grazing – Suit no AB/26/66.

Suit no AB/26/66 at Abeokuta Division of the High Court.

“I do not accept the contention of Defendants that a custom exists which imposes an obligation on the owner of farm to fence his farm whilst the owner of cattle allows his cattle to wander like pests and cause damage. Such a custom if it exists, is unreasonable and I hold that it is repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience and therefore unenforceable…in that it is highly unreasonable to impose the burden of fencing a farm on the farmer without the corresponding obligation on the cattle owner to fence in his cattle.” Sequence to that I banned open grazing for it is inimical to peace and tranquillity and the cattle owners must fence or ranch their animals for peace to reign in these communities.”

TheCampaignerOnline P3 0
Post navigation
Minister Shittu’s Faction Dumps APC In Oyo State
Today In Senate Plenary
Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2018 The Campaigner Online. All rights reserved.
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Moukandjo: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:

Enemies of state everywhere
I thought you were recently trying to form neutral here on Nairaland & unnecessarily bash the government just to please the IPIGs? I hope, from all the bashing you're receiving now, you can see the IPIGs are too unreasonable & daft to be pleased!
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Jaymaestro(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
It is curious to know that Buhari`s administration has caused so many literal changes in the country whether you see em` as good or bad boils down to your opinion and the end result of it.
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Moukandjo: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Alejoc:
He has not done enough to merit a second term
Does PDP merit a return after their evil reign?
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:
Pdp Leaders.
Not middle belt leaders

I thought u guys said it was Libyan's grin
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
I always feel sad hearing the so called middle belters being deceived by religion.
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by BrutusOj(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up
you this foool trying to show your fooolishness all the time..
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Xander85: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Welrez:
I have seen only few men who have left politics with their integrity intact. I doubt Buhari will be one of them!

Did he have any to begin with?
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chuksonyeike:
The man Buhari is a terrorist. His goals are same with the Al-queda,ISIS and boko haram terrorist groups by seizing people's ancestral lands for the creation of Emirates for the propagation of the Arabic faith

Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by edupedia: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:
Pdp Leaders.

Not middle belt leaders

Politicians always looking for excuses and scape goats.......u impeached a speaker while the house was on recess.... And his supporters struck back... Now u are saying PMB is the cause of the illegality u started... very soon they will say he is also behind the one in Imo....politicians always fishing for idiots
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Butoneday2(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Racoon:
That is just an open secret but karma will surely pay him back in due time.
Gbam. It is finish?
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Orlarmeday(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/30/buhari-behind-crisis-benue-middle-belt-leaders/

All I see are Christians parading themselves with different names, the hates they have for Buhari is obvious. God pass all you.

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by panco: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
potoX:
Rubbish! Buhari is a nationalist leader who cannot stoop so low as to cause crisis in Benue. Benue people will live to reget if they fail to vote for Buhari next year. Keep listening to your disgruntled south eastearn neighbours
u must be a Fulani herdman. But continue with your trash killing is normal thing in this your zoo.
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Butoneday2(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
This useless entity is not the fucvking buhari but fucvking jubril of fucvking sudanese. angry
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Butoneday2(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Orlarmeday:

All I see are Christians parading themselves with different names, the hates they have for Buhari is obvious. God pass all you.
Taa Sharrrrrap there.

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by akinwun(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
akinwun Politics / Re: General Buhari : A Hero Or Villain by akinwun(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2012. :
I tell you the truth, the same spirit that ruled osama bin laden is the same spirit ruling buhari. He is an islamist extremist to d core, there is violence and bloodshed in his spirit and he is full of vengeance. Difficulties and challenges that doesn't kill one has a way of making one stronger and better. But if buhari is allowed into power,all the turbulent times Nigeria has gone through that ought to make her great since they couldn't kill her will in d end mount up and kill her. buhari should be rejected and rebuked. All i see in him is bitterness and not passion. THIS IS MY HUMBLE LOGO MAKIN AND LOGO MAKIN AS I MADE WITHOUT LOGO APPARTIAL
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by thinksense: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
who are these middle belt group? if you no come from nasarawa, Niger, kwara, abuja or kogi you no be real middle belt. i rest my case PMB for real

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by akinwun(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
akinwun : Politics / Re: General Buhari : A Hero Or Villain by akinwun(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2012:
The weeping and Boko Haram general is the cause of insecurity in this country. He promised bloodshed and to make Nigeria ungovernable if he fails in the presidential election.he fails, and here comes Boko Haram making Nigeria ungovernable. A witch flew and cried yesterday,a child died today; who doesn't know that the witch killed the child. No matter the argument being put up by his deceived follower in their article, based on what he did as a military head of state, they are all illogical and they hold no water, because character they say is the genuine article. Buhari's attitude and words speaks loud of him more than the pen and mouth of his followers. Honestly, i see Buhari, Saddam Hussein, Gadaffi and Napoleon of animal farm of the same inner construction
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by D2ru2hwil(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=69842098]

Shut up. Read the Holy BIBLE more than the coran pls.
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by kanosalami: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Racoon:
That is just an open secret but karma will surely pay him back in due time.
this idiot will die in power
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by ofwest47(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Look at these Wailers and haters blaming Buhari for political disagreement over money sharing system the Benue state is noted for.
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by D2ru2hwil(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=69842098]

Shut up. Go through the BIBLE more than the Quran.
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Abagworo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ortom is not wise. He allowed Wike mislead him.
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by rock003: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:
Pdp Leaders.

Not middle belt leaders

It doesn't matter who says it. The issue is this: Is this story true or not.
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Ojiofor: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:

Enemies of state everywhere

Sarrki I thought you claim to be a patriot,is what is happening in Benue state in interest of Niigeria democracy?
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
potoX:
Rubbish! Buhari is a nationalist leader who cannot stoop so low as to cause crisis in Benue. Benue people will live to reget if they fail to vote for Buhari next year. Keep listening to your disgruntled south eastearn neighbours

@bolded... is that a threat or what?
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by samakins1001: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
He Can't Shut Up Layelaye. Go And Ask Lia Mohammed And Oshiomole They Knows Better.
Re: "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
LANDLORD72:

Hon.Justice Adewale Thompson’s 1969 Judgment on Open Cattle Grazing – Suit no AB/26/66.

Suit no AB/26/66 at Abeokuta Division of the High Court.

“I do not accept the contention of Defendants that a custom exists which imposes an obligation on the owner of farm to fence his farm whilst the owner of cattle allows his cattle to wander like pests and cause damage. Such a custom if it exists, is unreasonable and I hold that it is repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience and therefore unenforceable…in that it is highly unreasonable to impose the burden of fencing a farm on the farmer without the corresponding obligation on the cattle owner to fence in his cattle.” Sequence to that I banned open grazing for it is inimical to peace and tranquillity and the cattle owners must fence or ranch their animals for peace to reign in these communities.”

TheCampaignerOnline P3 0
Post navigation
Minister Shittu’s Faction Dumps APC In Oyo State
Today In Senate Plenary
Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2018 The Campaigner Online. All rights reserved.

LMAO... oh while the Fulani sent Afonjas and middle belt attack dogs to fight Biafrans for them, they were busy wiping them off in south west? Hahaha. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Files Petition To Challenge Tinubu's Electoral Victory / CCT Trial: APC Leaders Divided Over Saraki / Shehu Sani Tenders 8 Immediate Recipes For Peace Between Presidency And NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.