Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

To Let: 2 Bedrooms Flats (4 Units) In An Ikorodu Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Let: 2 Bedrooms Flats (4 Units) In An Ikorodu Estate (903 Views)

DIY: Construction Of 4 Units Of 2-bedrooms Terraces [Ikorodu-I] / FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja / President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Let: 2 Bedrooms Flats (4 Units) In An Ikorodu Estate by Onwan: 4:02am On Jun 18, 2010
To LET: Newly completed twin-blocks of 2 bedrooms flats (4 units) with fence, water and security - Compound is floored with ample parking space in an Estate at Eleshin, Ikorodu (Off Ijede Road)

Letting Price is 200k/year (FIXED)

Serious enquiries ONLY - 080.8485.0614
Re: To Let: 2 Bedrooms Flats (4 Units) In An Ikorodu Estate by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2010
I never knew you are into estates . . . . great
Re: To Let: 2 Bedrooms Flats (4 Units) In An Ikorodu Estate by Onwan: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2010
Thanks Fhemmmy; The place is newly built, and the area is very secure with Police patrol teams and local security guards.
Re: To Let: 2 Bedrooms Flats (4 Units) In An Ikorodu Estate by Fhemmmy: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2010
I need like a Mini or self contain . . . . Just for my Mom.
This would have been nice, but dont need that much, cos we are familiar with Ikorodu . . . .
Re: To Let: 2 Bedrooms Flats (4 Units) In An Ikorodu Estate by Onwan: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
@Fhemmmy
OK, Im sure you'll get one pretty quickly around the Government's Housing Estate
Re: To Let: 2 Bedrooms Flats (4 Units) In An Ikorodu Estate by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
Onwan:

@Fhemmmy
OK, Im sure you'll get one pretty quickly around the Government's Housing Estate
Have any idea the cost?
Re: To Let: 2 Bedrooms Flats (4 Units) In An Ikorodu Estate by Onwan: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Have any idea the cost?
Right now in Ikorodu, a good mini-flat is between 120k and 150k per year letting
Re: To Let: 2 Bedrooms Flats (4 Units) In An Ikorodu Estate by ib612(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2010
Onwan:

Check the phone number you left there. It was a woman that answered it, i was told and, do not seems to understand anything about this listing.
Re: To Let: 2 Bedrooms Flats (4 Units) In An Ikorodu Estate by Onwan: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
Its the correct number, you must have dialed it wrong. By the way, I do not have to be the one to pick. Whoever picks it will arrange inspection and interview with you.
Re: To Let: 2 Bedrooms Flats (4 Units) In An Ikorodu Estate by ib612(m): 12:30am On Jun 22, 2010
Ok, Onwan.
It's a boy of mine that needs it so bad and i've got to know where my money is going.
I'll do the calling myself.
Re: To Let: 2 Bedrooms Flats (4 Units) In An Ikorodu Estate by Onwan: 12:38am On Jun 22, 2010
Its a very okay place and there are a few restrictions in the area for security reasons; with constant Police patrol too. Just call and have the inspection/interview arranged. I personally will be involved in knowing who the tenants are.

(1) (Reply)

50%-100% Interest Free Turnkey Finance And Construction / 3 Br Detach Bungalow Fha Allocation In Lugbe, Abuja / 4 Bedroom Duplex In Magado N50m (pic attach'd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.