Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. (2754 Views)

2019: My Opinion - Best Combination That Will Defeat Buhari/apc / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) / Osibanjo/okonjo Iwela Ror 2019, My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. by olushowunm(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
haffaze777:

u said road only
well, which infrastructure can you point to except road and bridges?
Re: OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. by olushowunm(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
modath:

Here you have it.. smiley
Expantiate please....
Re: OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. by helinues: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2018
jbtobsyn:

This is the problem in this country. Stop comparing the government you said failed to present government. Compare our leaders to leaders of other countries. This is why we are not progressing. A government will enter in a state that the past government has done nothing tangible and build 5 roads. He knows people are gullible and would still praise him. I am not saying Amosun is not trying o. I just used your statement to cite an example.

Probably you haven't been outside Nigeria and see how things are working

Even Ambode hasn't done enough
Re: OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. by olushowunm(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2018
helinues:

Probably you haven't been outside Nigeria and see how things are working
Even Ambode hasn't done enough
Hmmmm?
Re: OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. by olushowunm(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2018
Is this the best ogĂșn can offer?
Re: OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. by olushowunm(m): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is our result for waec this year..
Re: OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. by olushowunm(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2018
After failing in Governance, he also failed in politics. What a dead end for a greedy man.
Re: OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. by olushowunm(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2019
SIA & DA...Action film ti o le pari...
Re: OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. by Shawnnn01: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
jbtobsyn:

This is the problem in this country. Stop comparing the government you said failed to present government. Compare our leaders to leaders of other countries. This is why we are not progressing. A government will enter in a state that the past government has done nothing tangible and build 5 roads. He knows people are gullible and would still praise him. I am not saying Amosun is not trying o. I just used your statement to cite an example.
is that how you compare the colossal failures of the PDP to international standard ?
Re: OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. by olushowunm(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
All have failed us and i'm not interested in this we vs. them argument.
Re: OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. by olushowunm(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Amosun's days are now numbered...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Enugu Market Women Endorse Ugwuanyi For Second Term / ''Buhari In Aso Rock Is Different From The One That Fought Civil War'' - Dino / APC Will Never Win Imo State ~ Gov. Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.