Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? (2810 Views)

Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos / Jonathan Holds Buhari's Hand So Tight As He Conducts Him Around Aso Villa (photo / Senate Presidency: Tension As APC Plans Primary For Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by chidichris(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2010
story, story, storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
another round peg in a square hole.
have u not noticed, the more intelligent our leaders are, the more criminal minded they are.
it is obvious that our intellectuals have failed us.
if i have my ways, leadership in this country will be for those who are not lettered.
take a trip to our criminal records, u can't find an illiterate that is involved in these societal criminal activities.
ok let me mention a few names here, borrishade - proffessor, iwu - proffessor again u will agree with me that bode george is a big criminal and tafa balogun is also lettered.
the only national criminal that am not too sure of her educational status is mrs etteh but she must have these learned criminals arround her for her to have the gut to renovate house for N623m.
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by osifred(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
chidichris:

story, story, storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
another round peg in a square hole.
have u not noticed, the more intelligent our leaders are, the more criminal minded they are.
it is obvious that our intellectuals have failed us.
if i have my ways, leadership in this country will be for those who are not lettered.
take a trip to our criminal records, u can't find an illiterate that is involved in these societal criminal activities.
ok let me mention a few names here, borrishade - proffessor, iwu - proffessor again u will agree with me that bode george is a big criminal and tafa balogun is also lettered.
the only national criminal that am not too sure of her educational status is mrs etteh but she must have these learned criminals arround her for her to have the gut to renovate house for N623m.

so what exactly is ur point, cos i dont get u and even if i get u am nt in support
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by kshow1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2010
deb:

What if we have somebody with the brain of Bill Gates who chose to opt out of tertiary education?
Proper screening is what I will recommend. Its not everybody that went to the university that is also intelligen[/b]t at least in Nigeria I can tell
Agreed, but you cant compare a graduate to a vulcanizer in all ramifications.

agitator:

That is what has kept us where we are today?  How many of the so called [b]tertiary institution graduates
really passed the exams?
The numbers of those that passes exams far outcry those that did not.
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by chidichris(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2010
so what exactly is your point, cos i dont get u and even if i get u am nt in support

@osifred,
is this an aptitude test for me or what? wether u support me or not, it does not make any difference,
since when has illerates in governance the problem of nigeria? if 2 of the councillors are illitrates and for that reason, they will not do well, what ever happens to the rest who are graduates and professors?
if the learned rulers have disappointed us enough, what is wrong in trying illitrates? who knows, that might be the only way out.
the idea of u getting me or supporting me is so irrelevant that i don't care abt ur position.
if u know abt califonia in the usa, find out the situations that brought anold swertziniger on board.
our country is in its present condition because of those who claim to know everything and are ready to prove that they did not conceal election rather they annulled it.
to me, pdp have failed so aptitude test has nothing to change.
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 21, 2010
Rubbish
Re: Pdp Conducts Aptitude Test For Aspirants - Funny? by favouredjb(f): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2010
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nup Endorses Fashola For Second Term ! / Sign In If You Want To Kick Pdp Out! / Public Relations Head Of Security Agencies In Nigeria: Who Is Your Best Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.