Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide (78397 Views)

UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend / Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by SonofHim: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
So so sad...why commit suicide when there's a way out?

It is one thing to ask for mercy, it is another thing to know and acknowledge that Mercy has already been abundantly provided. It is yet another thing to receive Mercy and turn a new leaf. The former he did, the latter he failed to do.

This should be a lesson to the living. Mercy is available and it's been provided in Jesus. Repent, ask and receive!
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by omoiyalayi(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
So all those prayer those commenting couldn't save him ?

Does that means God doesn't answer Facebook prayers?

Hmmmmmmm

It is well

May he R.I.P
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by White007(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
God have mercy on his soul and forgive his iniqiuities. cry
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Donald95:
Just because APC won blood has already started flowing. APC has this bad omen following them which causes people to KILL themselves.

I Pray we don't fall victim of their evil spirit Amen

Note: Mercy can't locate him because Their is no repentance in the grave
ur msg started with a K-leg notion and ended the with sm1 who has regained his wisdom. No repentance after death
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Adebowale89(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
fool. Fayose owed him salary

you two are just clowns

rip to him, suicide ain't an option. nothing would even made me to have that nonsense thought. perhaps he impregnated his wife sister or contact hiv/aids or what could make a man commit suicide just like that

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
malificent:
If only someone understood..
if only and only if sister sad RIP to the dead
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by horlus(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
cry
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by EYITAYOR231: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
RIP to this man,he is my church member! He has been in charge of money affair even in my church and no bad record about him, only God knows how it Happens we can't say

1 Like

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by mcugo(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
VcStunner:
Damn... I have this sick feeling that the man was used to launder a lot of money in Ekiti during the electioneering process with the hope that after Fayose's boy wins he may become the commissioner for Finance and equally help cover up the thievery.
But again, it's non of my business so let me go back to my Twitter and rewatch that Ibra's hatrick
Bye.
How can you b so...? May God forgive u.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by mcugo(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
Adebowale89:

See teeth. U n baboon share resemblance. grin

you two are just clowns

rip to him, suicide ain't an option. nothing would even made me to have that nonsense thought. perhaps he impregnated his wife sister or contact hiv/aids or what could make a man commit suicide just like that
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by limitless777(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
classicfrank4u:
hellfire finz cheesy
U no well at all, for this kin SERIOUS situation
hahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2018
Would it be bad to wish something like this for anyone who politicizes this sad incident . Some people are terrible!
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:14am On Jul 31, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Nigerians now commit suicide like it's a norm.

Buhari and his supporters won't go unpunished
Na we say make una tif moni?
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by legrande69: 12:14am On Jul 31, 2018
VcStunner:
Damn... I have this sick feeling that the man was used to launder a lot of money in Ekiti during the electioneering process with the hope that after Fayose's boy wins he may become the commissioner for Finance and equally help cover up the thievery.
But again, it's non of my business so let me go back to my Twitter and rewatch that Ibra's hatrick
Bye.

Don’t just say what you don’t know. I know this man personally and he lives two houses away from me. Beautiful wife and three children.. he’s been suffering from a mental disorder for a long time now. More than 10 years.. he held on for as long as he could. Woke up around 5 am today to see fire truck rushing to his house. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by legrande69: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2018
horlus:
There is a tsunami coming at fayose and some people around him would definitely be affected. Im sure they are being invited right now to tell their sides of the story in a bid to nail some charges on fayose. Funny as it may sound there is hardly a saint in civil service nowadays. I hope this wasn't why this man died.

Don’t just say what you don’t know. I know this man personally and he lives two houses away from me. Beautiful wife and three children.. he’s been suffering from a mental disorder for a long time now. More than 10 years.. he held on for as long as he could. Woke up around 5 am today to see fire truck rushing to his house. So sad.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2018
malificent:
If only someone understood..

He know say yawa don gas. He must have been the one doing all the dirty jobs (stealing and money laundering) for tyrant fayose without him knowing he was cleverly being positioned to be the sacrificial lamb the same way goodluck used dasuki. Hahahahahaha
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by legrande69: 12:20am On Jul 31, 2018
Almaiga:
This is as a result of the pains Fayose caused Ekiti People.

Don’t just politicize everything .. I know this man personally. I hear his voice from my own house. Man was suffering from mental disorder for years.. he hanged on for as long as he could.RIP to him. Think of his wife and three kids.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by legrande69: 12:22am On Jul 31, 2018
Xda59:

He know say yawa don gas. He must have been the one doing all the dirty jobs (stealing and money laundering) for tyrant fayose without him knowing he was cleverly being positioned to be the sacrificial lamb the same way goodluck used dasuki. Hahahahahaha

Don’t say bad things about dead people when you actually don’t know shit. This man has been suffering from mental illness for a long time. He couldn’t hang on any longer. He’s the nicest man and most hardworking man you’d ever meet
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2018
Suicide here and there. God have mercy o cry
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2018
legrande69:

Director of finance suffering from mental disorder my foot. A person who drops such an apologetic note to God before jumping into a well is 100% normal because insane people don't have a clue of what they are about to do until the deed has been done.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 31, 2018
legrande69:

Don’t say bad things about dead people when you actually don’t know shit. This man has been suffering from mental illness for a long time. He couldn’t hang on any longer. He’s the nicest man and most hardworking man you’d ever meet

So the mental illmess didn't make him take his own life for 10 years until fayose lost out. Come on this crap is hard to sell.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by legrande69: 12:30am On Jul 31, 2018
Xda59:

Director of finance suffering from mental disorder my foot. A person who drops such an apologetic note to God before jumping into a well is 100% normal because insane people don't have a clue of what they are about to do until the deed has been done.

I’ll just leave you to say whatever makes you happy . I can literally see this man’s house from my house and I’ve known him for more than 13 years now. So what are you saying exactly. Everyone who knew him knows.
May God forgive you.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by wirinet(m): 12:32am On Jul 31, 2018
EYITAYOR231:
RIP to this man,he is my church member! He has been in charge of money affair even in my church and no bad record about him, only God knows how it Happens we can't say

I really doubt this man committed suicide, he just doesn't fit the profile. This is why I love the oyinbos, they would carry out thorough investigation and forensics to determine if this was truly a suicide case.

Just that one Facebook post is not enough evidence of suicide. He might be under duress or being threatened to do something against his conscience. He might have been pushed or thrown into the well. He might even have been killed before being thrown into the well. Only good forensic investigation can determine that.

The suspicion of murder is even very strong in that the story of suicide was concluded just a few hours after his death and then a Facebook post not connected to the suicide was then released. Further more we learnt that this is the 3rd senior management staff to die under strange circumstances this year.
Something is really amiss.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2018
EYITAYOR231:

And someone is saying he was suffering from mental illness. Fayose simply usdd him and wants him to shoulder the monumental consequences strolling towards ekiti.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by wirinet(m): 12:35am On Jul 31, 2018
legrande69:

Don’t just politicize everything .. I know this man personally. I hear his voice from my own house. Man was suffering from mental disorder for years.. he hanged on for as long as he could.RIP to him. Think of his wife and three kids.

Had he attempted suicide before? Mental disorder to not translate to suicide.
Can you rule out murder?

Although one cannot rule out accident, but the story of mixing cement with water, drinking it and then jumping into a well that early in the morning is a bit incredulous.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by cucuzee247(m): 12:50am On Jul 31, 2018
People are really going through stuff in this nation... We're all stressed in one way or the other. Please reach out, call your friends, check up on them. Your little effort might be of immense importance in keeping them alive.
Say no to suicide... Life is beautiful!
I pray God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss...
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Originalsly: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2018
izzieman:

I hope someone is did not kill this man to make it look like suicide. All these finance guys dying just like that.... nawa o!

Hmmm...suicide?....I heard all sorts of ways people commit suicide....poor people take poison.. or if really broke/afraid of pain....hanging or OD on some drug...or if they prefer a watery death...jump off some bridge into a river/lagoon. But jumping into a well?...to commit suicide?...bodies are dumped in wells. I strongly believe he was murdered....an autopsy is a must.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by wirinet(m): 12:58am On Jul 31, 2018
Originalsly:

Hmmm...suicide?....I heard all sorts of ways people commit suicide....poor people take poison.. or if really broke/afraid of pain....hanging or OD on some drug...or if they prefer a watery death...jump off some bridge into a river/lagoon. But jumping into a well?...to commit suicide?...bodies are dumped in wells. I strongly believe he was murdered....an autopsy is a must.

My brother, I tire o!
How does one commit suicide by jumping into a well. Will he dive head first or he will jump in with his legs?
I doubt he will die if he jumped leg first. He might be injured but be can simply hold onto the walls of the well to prevent himself from drowning, that is assuming the well water level would contain his whole height.

1 Like

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by AdeyemiChris: 1:34am On Jul 31, 2018
Hmmmmm!

These people I suspect have done unimaginable things using only death as cover ups.

See his last post now

1 Like

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by baby124: 2:12am On Jul 31, 2018
Na wa o. May God have mercy on him. It is well with his soul. Whatever he may have been going through to go to this extent, we may never truly understand.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by tee4naija(m): 2:52am On Jul 31, 2018
People taking their own lives for fear of being probed by the incoming government after shady deals with Fayose is now bad omen?
Continue.

Donald95:
Just because APC won blood has already started flowing. APC has this bad omen following them which causes people to KILL themselves.

I Pray we don't fall victim of their evil spirit Amen

Note: Mercy can't locate him because Their is no repentance in the grave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio / Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon / Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.