Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 (950 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How Much Do I Add To Swap My Iphone7 To Iphone X / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by Gracesofar(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hi guys, I went out this evening like an hour ago and on getting back to my base I realised none of my phones is with me again. Bottomlime it has been stolen. Is an Iphone7 and a infinix phone.

Is there any possible way I can track the phone?

Location is jaji Kaduna state.
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by iammolahs(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
carry the missing phone receipt and pack to any police office, sama d police well money and wait
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by Danielomisco(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
10k to sarz with the phones IMEI NUMBER.U knw Lirfa Dashehmmn RIP
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by Gracesofar(m): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Somebody talked of the imei how can I go about using that to track the phone
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by orbgoblin: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
u can track if you've enabled find my iphone in settings. so all you need to do is login to your icloud account on a computer then click on the find my iphone option.
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by OboOlora(f): 12:48am On Jul 31, 2018
Op, u install car tracker for the phone?

On a more serious note, how can u have an iPhone and not know about iCloud? U r one of the embarrassing owners of the awesome gadget!

Please let the phone be, u don’t deserve it

Go to Ali express and buy xiaomi jeje

5 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:36am On Jul 31, 2018
orbgoblin:
u can track if you've enabled find my iphone in settings. so all you need to do is login to your icloud account on a computer then click on the find my iphone option.

OboOlora:

On a more serious note, how can u have an iPhone and not know about iCloud? U r one of the embarrassing owners of the awesome gadget!

exactly!!!
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by KingLennon(m): 3:50am On Jul 31, 2018
OboOlora:

It's such a shame that under-age kids are allowed to use this forum. Why ridiculing the guy because he asked for help? Ok you're the one that deserves to own an I-phone because you know more about tech than he does?
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by phemmyfour: 5:37am On Jul 31, 2018
Gracesofar:
Hi guys, I went out this evening like an hour ago and on getting back to my base I realised none of my phones is with me again. Bottomlime it has been stolen. Is an Iphone7 and a infinix phone.

Fsars with 10k
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by Gracesofar(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2018
OboOlora:

Is not a must you comment. I only asked how I can track it. You could have adhere strictly to my request
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by Gracesofar(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2018
orbgoblin:

I will try this now and give you a screenshot of it
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by Juliearth(f): 12:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Danielomisco:
10k to sarz with the phones IMEI NUMBER.U knw Lirfa Dashehmmn RIP

That may not yield result. I did same, it's been 9 months and I am still waiting. I think these thieves are becoming smarter.
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by Gracesofar(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2018
The funny thing is I got another one this weekend and after login in my icloud, it was showing me details about the stolen one.
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by Gracesofar(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2018
Juliearth:

That may not yield result. I did same, it's been 9 months and I am still waiting. I think these thieves are becoming smarter.

I learnt the phone will be useless to the guy. But what just breaks my heart is imagining a phone I bought for a very huge amount been sold as crap or in exchange for something less of value.

And I went to mtn office they were like I will give them 60k and give them 1-2 month.
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by Juliearth(f): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2018
Gracesofar:

I learnt the phone will be useless to the guy. But what just breaks my heart is imagining a phone I bought for a very huge amount been sold as crap or in exchange for something less of value.

And I went to mtn office they were like I will give them 60k and give them 1-2 month.

I tell you! That's just sheer wickedness. I have moved on and I think you should too because the probability of MTN finding your phone is 0.5/1
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by UniversalDove: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gracesofar:

sorry about that. Call your network provider first and complain to them first. Don't go and pay the police to track it
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by UniversalDove: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
KingLennon:

It's such a shame that under-age kids are allowed to use this forum. Why ridiculing the guy because he asked for help? Ok you're the one that deserves to own an I-phone because you know more about tech than he does?
bro this is Nairaland. You need to ignore some comments
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by UniversalDove: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Juliearth:

exactly. The same thing happened to me. I regret giving them my money I swear
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by Juliearth(f): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
UniversalDove:
exactly. The same thing happened to me. I regret giving them my money I swear

Sorry about that bro.
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by Gracesofar(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Juliearth:

I tell you! That's just sheer wickedness. I have moved on and I think you should too because the probability of MTN finding your phone is 0.5/1

Already moved on. Got another last weekend self.
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by Juliearth(f): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2018
Gracesofar:

Already moved on. Got another last weekend self.

Way to go bro!
Re: Please How Can I Track My Iphone7 by NNAMDIII(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2018
KingLennon:

God bless you Oga sir!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Prevent A Broken Screen From Breaking Further? / g / sold...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.