Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Sani Kaita Apologizes - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sani Kaita Apologizes (9558 Views)

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by uarikibe: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2010
you said you don't know waht is wrong with people bearing SANI,have you forgotten that there is sani in the world inSANIty.which means lack of sense.
that may be the reason for that
names affect peoplemjust consider that.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by miftah: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2010
the guy nd to b dealt wit afta the world cup, we nd to teach him some senses, in a diff world dey would av shoot him on the pitch to kno the type of blunder and agony he caused us, loosing dat match means we`v loosed a lot in stead of winning at least we are leading them one goal down, who shld be angry? him or his opponent? i won`t mind getting him down in case we loose our next match.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by okomartha: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2010
This ABOKI should be thought that this is not Jos or Bauchi where you draw a dagger at your opponent for every action. He should just go tend the cows, what non-sense!!!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by honeric01(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2010
dayokanu:

i know you didn't compare a league in which majority of the players play in the same league to a team of misfits and unfit players. the germans are young and can play a man down with much more ease than the danny shittu's and taye taiwos of the world.

you don't go all out attacking with a one goal lead and one man down.

More excuses, more and more excuses, when are you going to stop making excuses for God's sake? YOU GUYS WERE POOR AND DIDN'T PLAY AS A TEAM.
EOD.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2010
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Genuflect(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2010
The fooooooool still dey try justify the atrocity wey im commit. Shebi im go come back Naija? Je ka won boyz gbamu
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by MandingoII(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
I understand his anger, They TARGETED him.

They were roughing him up, he got frustrated,

he's human, GIVE HIM A BREAK
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by abrahym(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2010
Abeg make una no blame kaito o,d guy try die
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by osifred(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ranoscky:

Appology accepted, but i don't know how long we have to continue with this "SANI" problem  sad

1st was SANI abacha.
2nd was SANI yerima.
3rd was SANI lulu and now it's SANI kaita. for how long we go continue with all this SANI emberracement?  undecided

Well I forgive u sha!

seriously i think the nigerian government shld ban parent 4rm calling thier child sani for d next 10yrs tongue
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by perezesq: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
he should be sent back to his village to tend cows, mai shanu, he broke the heart of over 150million Nigerian people, i think his name should join the Guinness book of world records, wa wa ko wai, dan banza, he is not different from abdul muttallab
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by GoodMuyis(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2010
Apology accepted since he is a karate boy, why not kaita Yakubu's leg with his karate skills and let him watch rest of the match on the bench
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Ibomade1: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
We are also sorry for sending you to the world cup to disgrace Nigeria. The BBC pundits had a field day running their mouth because of your lack of discretion.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by rasputinn(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2010
Where is the darned apology,all I saw was the a$$hole trying to justify his foolishness
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by negus: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
A new word Added To Oxford English Dictionary

KAITA (Kai-ta)
v. Kai*ta, Kai*tas, kai*ta'ed, kai*ta'ing

1. To single-handedly dash the hopes and aspirations of one's nation in the full glare of other nations
2. To karate-kick your way out of the greatest stage/spotlight ever known to man
3. To destroy/zap/siphon the energies of teammates plus 140 million people through unexplainable stupidity
4. To act foolishly, unintelligently or irrationally and IMMEDIATELY regret the action by falling on your knees

(Etymology: Derived from the dreadful match between Nigeria and lowly Greece at the 2010 Soccer World Cup)

Usage:

"Please, please, do not KAITA what we have been building for 50 years o! Oloshi!"

"I don't care what people say, I will KAITA the multi-billion dollar plan!"

"That man, you know, the hopeless, useless, visionless, KAITAing guy!"

"I was KAITAing until I met Jesus!"

Synonyms:

1. Sabotage
2. Incapacitate
3. Destroy/Demobilize
4. Jeopardize
5. Impair
6. Implode
7. Shege Banza!

OTHER MEANINGS AND DERIVATIVES

KAITA (Kai-ta)
n. Kai*ta

A term that describes a temporary but kaitastrophic loss of mental competency and faculty.
See also Instant Amnesia.
(Source: davidylan)

KAITAISIS (Kai-ta-i-sis)
n. Kai*ta*i*sis

1. A new mental sickness recently discovered by Neurosurgeons. It affects the victim's ability to think right or make right judgement especially when it matters most.

2. Victims often confuse the game of soccer for a karate session. Its derived from the new word KAITA
(Source: tlops)

KAITARIZATION (Kai-ta-ri-za-tion)
n. Kai*ta*ri*za*shen

Kaitarization is the act of being turned into a useless mongol OR a Shaolin Temple soccer player.
(Source: chichi234 & colomb)

KAITA-KAITA (Kai-ta-kai-ta)
n. Kai*ta*kai*ta

Kaita-Kaita means unprecedented confusion and unimaginable pandemonium
Usage: "Kaita-kaita don burst!"
(Source: lizzybabe1)

KAITA (Kai-ta)
n. Kai*ta

A highly explosive bomb needed more in Iraq than in Nigeria
Usage: "Allied Forces just dropped the K-Bomb! Yes! The Kaita! Ladies and gentlemen, the war is over!!!"
(Source: ActiveMan)

KAITARACT (Kai-ta-ra-ct)
n. Kai*ta*ra*kt

A one-of-a-kind eye defect that makes a soccer player see another player as a Jabulani Ball to be kicked
Usage: "Pity, he suffered from a sudden chronic case of Kaitaract"
(Source: we_lycans)

FROM ALL THAT I HAVE SEEN, TILL WE QUALIFY, IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHAT IS HE DOING IN THE TEAM ?
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by moshmusth(m): 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2010
He is UN matured and need to be suspended IF we qualified
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by beeman80: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
A sad occurrence.Hope he has seen how deep his actions went.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Solozzo(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2010
Well I think we should forgive him. A team should be able to take the mistake of one as a problem of all. We lost the match not only because of SANI 's error - afterall Australia was one man down and were albe to draw with Ghana. We were ill prepared for every match and we need to lift our game or come back to start preparing for the next four years. Sani showed his embarrassment at the terrible eror and had the courage to apologise. A French player refused to apologise for his misdemeanour recently
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by namdo(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2010
Inspite of all the time the game psychologist put in to train Kaita he still fumbled and can even have the humility to properly apologize to nigerians and nigeria fans. Tout like his masters at NFF.
This shows the kind of players we have these days. And now they think S-korea will not play better on tuesday. The only way out is to be fully determined with great vison against the koreans otherwise the end has already come for naija in SA2010.

It's unfortunate to see the kind of coach that we have in Lagarback (i hope say i spell d name well), he could not make a good change in the second half that would have balanced the game for a least a 1-1 draw. What a shame after such huge amount of national cash was spent to get him. He used 95% of Amodu boys, ok for short time left before the world cup began, but sorry to say that the tactical input i expected to make the difference did not happen from Him.

Lagarback and NFF should be ashamed of themselves for this failure. Stupid Ignorant people, uneducated touts
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by PastorOla1: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2010
Please let us 4give this young man.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by kafanchan: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2010
Kaita is a just an example of the kind of people terrorising Plateau state. Just because somebody did not allow you get to the ball when you wanted to (which is part of the game of football) you aimed at his tight to give him career - threathning injury. That is what they do in Jos too, just because a birom man did not want a hausa man to become a LGA chairman in Plateau State, the hausas started killing everybody - yorubas, igbos, calabars, binis etc.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by truly: 5:17am On Jun 21, 2010
Have you ever seen Nigerians exchanging blows on the streets
Bankole and Ogunewe (House of Reps)
The verbal insults hauled at people here
Kaita is not an exception!

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201006200515243

More has been made of this red card than the atrocities daily committed by our officials and leaders
Our legislators in 4 years do not sweat for Nigeria as much as Kaita does in 15 minutes
Yet we are not addressing the root cause of our economic, social and sports decline
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by alex406(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2010
Bleep apology,isn't he a professional player?why should he do such thing? He is just lucky that i am not the President,i will have him,
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Vincent41(m): 2:48am On Jun 22, 2010
@Kaita
your father.Your death warrant is ready cos nigeria is not going to qualify.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by circlet(f): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by otukpo(f): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2010
MEDICINE AFTER DEATH
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by BILLIONs1: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2010
We have to truely ensure that it does not happen again by kicking you off the team. You cost us that game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria 3 Vs Tanzania 0 (3-1 on aggregate) / Photo: David Luiz And His Girlfriend Sara Madeira / Asisat Oshoala To Speak At Fifa Women’s Football And Leadership Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.