Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Wrote Memo That Produced Osinbajo As VP – Buba Galadima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wrote Memo That Produced Osinbajo As VP – Buba Galadima (402 Views)

Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wrote Memo That Produced Osinbajo As VP – Buba Galadima by Ecstasy154(m): 6:19am On Jul 31, 2018
The Chairman of the Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC), Buba Galadima, said he organised the alliance between President Muhammadu Buhari and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu that led to nomination of Yemi Osinbajo as vice president.

In an interview published in the current edition of ‘The Interview’ Magazine, Galadima said the merger between Buhari’s Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and Tinubu’s Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) to form the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) was against Buhari’s wishes.
Buhari and Tinubu were the leaders of CPC and ACN, two of the five legacy parties that include ANPP and a faction of APGA that formed the APC in 2014.

Galadima said, “Buhari was the one against the alliance with Tinubu and I don’t want to say anything. Let Buhari deny what I have said. I was for it and I organised it and wrote a memo that even produced a candidate for the vice presidency, this same Osinbajo.”

Galadima said Buhari may have pencilled in another running mate candidate in the INEC form that was to have been submitted.

In a statement, the MD/Editor-In-Chief of The Interview, Azu Ishiekwene, described the Galadima interview as “the stuff of a broken love affair, with no closet details spared.”
Using a slogan, ‘Anybody But Buhari (ABB)’, Galadima said he was planning to write an open letter to Buhari very soon, saying the President was a “floored candidate” who will lose his deposit if he contests re-election.

“If he was raising cattle in Daura, I wouldn’t bother about him. I’m criticising him because he’s the President of Nigeria and he’s not doing very well,” Galadima said.

He did not spare the Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, whom he described as a latter-day Buharist bent on hijacking the ship.

In the same edition, the Executive President of Women in Africa, Hafsat Abiola-Costello, said she suspects the autopsy conducted on her father, MKO Abiola, was inconclusive, because “not all poisons can be traced”, lending credence to suspicions that the winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election may have been poisoned in detention.

Abiola-Costello shared the last conversation she had with her mother, Kudirat, before she was murdered, the impact of her parents’ death on the family, and family’s business, among others.
Also in this edition, the wife of the Kaduna State governor, Hajiya Hadiza El-Rufai, talked about her passion and role as wife, mother and first lady, saying, “my husband is too honest.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/i-wrote-memo-that-produced-osinbajo-as-vp-buba-galadima-263399.html?

Re: I Wrote Memo That Produced Osinbajo As VP – Buba Galadima by Donald95(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Trust me Buba Galadima. Nominating Osibanjo is not a good achievement. Osibanjo is as useless as anything useless you can ever think of...
Re: I Wrote Memo That Produced Osinbajo As VP – Buba Galadima by SolutionMee: 6:28am On Jul 31, 2018
Mr

That's not the work of a politician

That's the work of a writer

In a saner clime, you would have been in jail for hijacking someone else's profession

Re: I Wrote Memo That Produced Osinbajo As VP – Buba Galadima by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 31, 2018
Them give u meat, u say na bone, them say make u drop am, u say e get meat small.
Galadima leave story,go if u wan go,apc will not beg u to come back
Re: I Wrote Memo That Produced Osinbajo As VP – Buba Galadima by campuscatch: 6:29am On Jul 31, 2018
Really?! Clap for yaself... grin
Re: I Wrote Memo That Produced Osinbajo As VP – Buba Galadima by bigsunnel: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Thank you for giving us the best vice president ever, Pro Osinbajo has been the engine room of this administrative. But sir, how can you control your greediness act @galadima
Re: I Wrote Memo That Produced Osinbajo As VP – Buba Galadima by bigsunnel: 7:00am On Jul 31, 2018
Donald95:
Trust me Buba Galadima. Nominating Osibanjo is not a good achievement. Osibanjo is as useless as anything useless you can ever think of...

Your generation may be useless but not the VP Osinbajo of a great country Nigeria.
Re: I Wrote Memo That Produced Osinbajo As VP – Buba Galadima by Donald95(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2018
bigsunnel:

my generation is useless likewise VP Osinbajo of a Shithole country Nigeria .

Okay, no wahala
Re: I Wrote Memo That Produced Osinbajo As VP – Buba Galadima by johnmartus(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2018
grin cheesy you no dey tire Mr man.

(1) (Reply)

Barber Who Was Born Without Hands Is Proving That Nothing Is Impossible (video) / Protest Rallies Rock Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s Defection / PDP Candidate, A Widow, Wins Cross River Assembly By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.